No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings
Positive: 1 out of 1
Mixed: 0 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
Aug 25, 2013This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Roughly speaking, PANGYA is very interesting. An intelligible tutorial will teach you how to play. So you can learn the game naturally. This game has excellent graphic, music, operability, characters' appearance and motion. When you got good score, your character in monitor will joy together. It is wonderful game for recreation.
This game has following demerits.
- There are many spelling mistakes. For example, give to gice, upgrade to upgraade.
- Part of letter is too small to read.
- Malfunction: At middle class tutorial, power curve are judged mistake absolutely, after try of 2nd or more. Similar malfunctions exist very much.
- Malfunction: At tutorial, there is a scene that arrow key of left and right push by turns. But, on the screen, "push up arrow key" is continued to indicate. Similar bugs exist very much.
- The enthusiasm strength of this game is low instead of being easy and comfortable.… Expand