Paradise Cracked PC

7.7

1. wyrmw00d
    Jan 28, 2004
    I've read all of the reviews. I know the majority of the world thinks this is about the worst game ever. Malarky, I say! This game plays just like a table top RPG (acutally, it could have been called Cyberpunk 2020: the Game), and that's why I love it. I've been looking for something like this for years! Now, to be objective, the game does really, really suck, but if you I've read all of the reviews. I know the majority of the world thinks this is about the worst game ever. Malarky, I say! This game plays just like a table top RPG (acutally, it could have been called Cyberpunk 2020: the Game), and that's why I love it. I've been looking for something like this for years! Now, to be objective, the game does really, really suck, but if you liked Cyberpunk 2020, then you will sure as hell love this game. I give it: 2 neural interfaces up! Expand
  2. Sep 1, 2016
    It has quite good story, various tactics abilities, charismatic characters and one of the most deep cyberpunk atmosphere i have ever seen!
    This game was one of my favorite. This game have soul.

1. The dialogue is so bad, the voice-acting so hammy and the text interludes so laced with obtuse meaning that you'll be reaching for the quit button before you can say perestroika.
    If you're willing to endure the bad dialogue, limited carrying capacity, and annoyances inherent with a fully turn-based game, you'll probably find a lot to like about Paradise Cracked. It has an interesting story, plenty of gear to find and sell, and unique characters.
  3. My biggest problem with this game is the sheer fact that the “Thoroughly modern storyline” is anything but. In fact it is as about as exciting as a show about painting fences and watching them dry and is as easy to follow as tracking a goldfish in the pacific.