8.4

1. May 28, 2013
    Payday is an amazing game by itself, and this DLC only adds to the great experience with 2 new maps and a 4th specialization to progress in. On top of that, this is just really good DLC practice involving maps. I hate when maps are included in DLC, but here the developers made it so that players who do not own the DLC can participate in the map, just not host it. AWESOME way to not screwPayday is an amazing game by itself, and this DLC only adds to the great experience with 2 new maps and a 4th specialization to progress in. On top of that, this is just really good DLC practice involving maps. I hate when maps are included in DLC, but here the developers made it so that players who do not own the DLC can participate in the map, just not host it. AWESOME way to not screw things up, Overkill. Here is my money.
    HOWEVER, I have to be realistic and weigh content with price. This DLC costs 50% the amount of the base game. The entire game itself is only 20 bucks. A fair amount. Any more and I would have not rated the base game so highly. So adding an additional specialization and 2 maps for 10 bucks seems a bit..."overkill." This DLC would get a 10/10 from me if it were 5 bucks or under but, at 10 bucks, I have to slash a few points off this great but overpriced DLC.
  2. Jan 12, 2013
    While Payday: The Heist is not a 10/10 game in itself, the DLC does a great job at adding in fun new content to an already fun game. Blast you way through enemies with the new grenade launcher or mow them down with the new turret... Either way, you'll have fun!

There are no critic reviews yet.