4.2

1. Oct 13, 2014
    To be honest, I did have fun with this game because I was just a child back then. Now that I'm older, I have pretty much lost my rose-coloured glasses. Repetitive is the word to describe this. Enemies lack in variety, and so do locations (like about 3). Sure it's Pearl Harbour and there's not many places to go, but the game doesn't really have to be all centered around Pearl Harbour. EvenTo be honest, I did have fun with this game because I was just a child back then. Now that I'm older, I have pretty much lost my rose-coloured glasses. Repetitive is the word to describe this. Enemies lack in variety, and so do locations (like about 3). Sure it's Pearl Harbour and there's not many places to go, but the game doesn't really have to be all centered around Pearl Harbour. Even back in 2001, this game is hard to recommend and it's still hard to recommend because there are similar games like this on the web or on Android or iPhone which are even more fun and for free. Don't waste your time. Expand

1. There's no motivation for the player to keep going, no tension that builds, no interest in the new weapons, no in-depth strategies, in fact it's just a generally vacuous experience.
  2. It's an old-school shoot-'em-up that would have been right at home in a 1980s arcade. Unfortunately, it would have been the dusty game in the corner that no one played...Games like "Defender" and "Missile Command" offered more challenging and exciting gameplay along the same lines 20 years ago. Toss this one in the harbor.
  3. After I got bored playing this game for all of 30 minutes I took the CD outside in my backyard -- it makes for one fine Frisbee, not to mention the hours of fun my black lab and I had.