Peggle Deluxe PC

• Publisher: PopCap
  • Release Date: Mar 6, 2007
8.1

1. Mar 19, 2012
    This game reminds me of the flash game "Polinko". Polinko is probably an Peggle's adaptation. My main complaint about Peggle is that it's a little too based on luck ... . to the detriment of the player's skills. However, this game is fun and friendly.
  2. IsaacN.
    Dec 13, 2007
    While the game is humorous and is fun for the first minute or two, the slot machine type gameplay easily dulls your brain after a couple plays. If there were some more interactivity after you launch the ball the game could have been much more enjoyable.
  3. Dec 17, 2012
    It's fun for one playthrough but has zero replay value and is basically a colorful digital pachinko. Lots of levels and challenges but nothing else noteworthy or memorable about it.

1. Peggle is probably the biggest surprise game of the year for me so far. Normally, I avoid PopCap stuff because it is so simple and makes me want more 15 minutes in. Peggle, however is different – while it is simple and seems to not offer much on the surface, there’s a whole other game buried deep within for the hardcore gamer.
  2. When your ball approaches the level-clearing peg, the view zooms in tight on the action. Time slows and a timpani drum roll slaps a 50-point accent mark over the tension. As orb and target collide, the rapturous hosannas of Beethoven's "Ode To Joy" explode out of the speakers. Few games make winning feel this good.
  3. PC Gamer UK