Peggle Deluxe PC

• Publisher: PopCap
  • Release Date: Feb 19, 2008
8.1

1. May 25, 2012
    For me, it just lacks excitement throughout the levels. But, the graphics are good and the characters are good. A good game overall.
  2. Dec 11, 2013
    Fun little game, nothing special to report here. Don't really know why this game gets such high scores. Nothing wrong with it, though nothing exceptional about it either.
  3. Dec 29, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Peggle é divertido e tem uma boa estrutura, com bons temas de fundo. Só. O jogo é repetitivo, que gera cansaço com o tempo. Classifico o jogo como mediano, porque ele não é ruim, mas também não é "essas coisas". Expand
  4. R.R.
    May 23, 2007
    The demo was great fun, but I was able to play through half the game in the one hour that it lasted. I'm not sure it's worth the money to get the whole game just for one more hour of play. But seriously, that was one VERY fun hour.

1. Peggle is probably the biggest surprise game of the year for me so far. Normally, I avoid PopCap stuff because it is so simple and makes me want more 15 minutes in. Peggle, however is different – while it is simple and seems to not offer much on the surface, there’s a whole other game buried deep within for the hardcore gamer.
  2. When your ball approaches the level-clearing peg, the view zooms in tight on the action. Time slows and a timpani drum roll slaps a 50-point accent mark over the tension. As orb and target collide, the rapturous hosannas of Beethoven's "Ode To Joy" explode out of the speakers. Few games make winning feel this good.
  3. PC Gamer UK