Peggle Deluxe PC

• Release Date: Feb 19, 2008
8.1

1. TonyB.
    Sep 18, 2007
    I finally got my wife to play video games! We'll now spend almost 45 minutes a night playing in Duel mode. The game is just pure candy. Over the top fun. Simple concept, built gradually to be more challenging, all with super fun rewards that are so sugar coated it makes your teeth hurt. Tons of Fun.
  2. GaymeK.
    Jan 20, 2008
    The registered version has hundreds of challenges, a lengthy "campaign", a fun and challenging AI duel-mode and a quick play with any boss-on-boss scenario. Probably the most approachable and thoroughly rewarding casual pachinko game yet made, with a huge array of modes and boards. Has not hiccupped or glitched once, well coded.
  3. GarthC.
    Feb 1, 2008
    The more you play, the more you appreciate this game...seems like all luck initially, but it CAN be mastered!
  4. MattA
    Feb 20, 2008
    Keeps my girlfriend quiet!
  5. AaroninoP.
    Jun 27, 2008
    I'm pretty young and I should be partying hard or getting with girls but instead I'm playing peggle. I get a great sensation from the intense music at the end of the game. Although each turn happens in one click it is very intense.
    Jun 27, 2007
    Really good game! The single player adventure iss very short but the fun starts with the challenges and playing with other players. Definately worth buying.
  7. KarlM.
    Apr 11, 2008
    AWESOME GAME! Best game I have ever played and I can't stop playing it. Peggle is the only thing that keeps me sane. As everyone around disowns me and society rejects me from itself, Peggle is the only thing that has stayed with my through thick and thin. If it was not for Peggle I would of long ago taken my life as this is all I live for now. When I was diagonised with cancer and AWESOME GAME! Best game I have ever played and I can't stop playing it. Peggle is the only thing that keeps me sane. As everyone around disowns me and society rejects me from itself, Peggle is the only thing that has stayed with my through thick and thin. If it was not for Peggle I would of long ago taken my life as this is all I live for now. When I was diagonised with cancer and aids, playing Peggle got me through these tough times. The hole that was left torn out of me when I had to go to rehap concerning Maria Kart, Peggle has filled this hole. Also when I was in Northern Italy, Skiing in the Alps, during a tough period of my life when I was stranded in the ice cold for 3 days waiting for rescue, corned in a cave by a pack of wolves, thinking of playing Peggle was the only thing that kept me going. When I play Peggle it reminds me of the days when I was still a part of a real family that loved me and I had real friends. In conclusion I think that this game is pretty good and well worth £6. Expand
  8. May 1, 2016
    This is another PopCap classic game. They really do shine in cassual games. The music kinda remminds me of the Pink panther theme but that dosen't bother. I have fun playing it and also one of the best things tha it has is that each level cgaracter has it's own powers so it keeps it fresh. And another think that makes me come back is the sad face of the unicorn when you quit the game
  9. DavidW.
    Oct 6, 2007
    This is just a terrifically fun and cute little game! It's positively addictive. I couldn't have imagined I'd enjoy something so silly; but I did. I love Peggle!
  10. JoeS.
    Jun 2, 2007
    You might be able to get halfway thru the adventure mode in an hour, but that is certainly not halfway thru the entire game... the challenges take quite a lot longer to master.
  11. DavidM.
    Jan 27, 2008
    I downloaded the demo with "Portal: The First Slice" and thought it would just be some stupid little game, but after 5 minutes of playing this I was totally addicted and bought it immediately after playing the demo. A VERY fun game.
  12. LazyJones
    Oct 17, 2007
    Incredibly well-polished and colorful game, with really rewarding soundeffects and animations. Addicting, and a genuine bargain at $10. Buy it!
  13. DarrenS.
    Oct 6, 2007
    Althought initially sceptical, this game sucks you in. If you ignore the annoying comments from the "characters", you have a well-presented, colourful and good-sounding game.
  14. JohnM
    Mar 26, 2008
    Peggle, everything they could do to make that game good, they've done, from the gameplay mechanics changing for every chapter of t campaign, the duel mode, and challenges all add up to a fantastic piece of modern puzzle gaming, popcap really have shown they are the masters of modern puzzle gaming with this zuma and, well bejeweled(although i believe bejewelled is terrible) i look Peggle, everything they could do to make that game good, they've done, from the gameplay mechanics changing for every chapter of t campaign, the duel mode, and challenges all add up to a fantastic piece of modern puzzle gaming, popcap really have shown they are the masters of modern puzzle gaming with this zuma and, well bejeweled(although i believe bejewelled is terrible) i look forward to anything else popcap can offer us! BUY PEGGLE, its fantastic, its the zelda of the tetris generation! Expand
  15. JasonD.
    Mar 29, 2008
    Can be played over and over and over and over, very entertaining game.
  16. RonMorris
    May 15, 2008
    Intoxicating gameplay.
  17. ChrisP.
    Sep 12, 2007
    The demo is only ten levels I believe (free with Steam), while the real game has 55 regular levels and as many challenges. An outstanding game for $10 dollars, but remember that it isn't particularly long.
  18. RobertB.
    Nov 16, 2007
    Old game,, it already was enjoyable, now it is great fun and over the top!
  19. Oct 5, 2014
    Peggle consegue me surpreender com sua vasta gama de desafios. Dá uma sensação de querer sempre completar todos os "stages" pra ver o que tem de mais.

1. Peggle is probably the biggest surprise game of the year for me so far. Normally, I avoid PopCap stuff because it is so simple and makes me want more 15 minutes in. Peggle, however is different – while it is simple and seems to not offer much on the surface, there’s a whole other game buried deep within for the hardcore gamer.
  2. When your ball approaches the level-clearing peg, the view zooms in tight on the action. Time slows and a timpani drum roll slaps a 50-point accent mark over the tension. As orb and target collide, the rapturous hosannas of Beethoven's "Ode To Joy" explode out of the speakers. Few games make winning feel this good.
  3. PC Gamer UK