Peggle Nights PC

• Release Date: Mar 26, 2009
8.3

1. PatrikEk
    Jan 26, 2010
    Peggle is very fun casual game, but I think more new characters would have been fun. The graphics are slightly improved compared to the first Peggle game. Still a very fun game.
  2. May 25, 2012
    A great game that has great characters and great graphics. Also a game that is highly recommended for those who like casual games.

1. Final word, Replayability: Beneath this friendly, deceptively simple-looking game lies a smug, mocking worst-enemy waiting to happen—just when you think you’re starting to get ‘good’ at Peggle Nights, you’ll come to a new Zen level of understanding at which you realize, in the best meditative sense, that you know zilch, nada, zip, zero, jack-shit, nothing.
    Peggle Nights, like its predecessor, is extremely polished, challenging and fun.
  3. I would have really liked a level editor, but the game is still just as addictive as the original. It is difficult to understand why it's so fun and engrossing, but I suggest that you don't worry about the "whys" and just start playing. That's what I'm going to do.