6.9

1. Jun 9, 2013
    Absolutely loved it. I played rainslick 3 and previous Zeboyd games (Cthulhu, Breath of Death), so thought I would give this a try. It was really good, the comedic elements are all still there, the enticing story line, and the nostalgic boner that comes with it all for $5 on Steam.

Everything you loved about rainslick 3 is still there, but in rainslick 4 it's been revamped, you now have a world map to explore for example.

10/10 would buy another one of their games.
  2. Dec 3, 2014
    What we will take if we mix Chrono Trigger,Final Fantasy 6, Pokemon and Cthulhu Mythology?Penny Arcade Adeventures 4.The game is very good, fast paced,fun and with a better soundtrack than the previus episodes.It travels you to idyllic locations and leave you there.The developers have learned from their mistakes at their previus games and improved Penny 4 at every sector.I have always aWhat we will take if we mix Chrono Trigger,Final Fantasy 6, Pokemon and Cthulhu Mythology?Penny Arcade Adeventures 4.The game is very good, fast paced,fun and with a better soundtrack than the previus episodes.It travels you to idyllic locations and leave you there.The developers have learned from their mistakes at their previus games and improved Penny 4 at every sector.I have always a big smile on my face while I play this fantastic little diamond.I would give double money for this game now that I know how good it is.Don't lose this unique chance to live again the glorious experience of the old school RPGs with Penny Arcade 4! Expand

1. Aug 7, 2013
    The straightforward progression is perfectly suited for a diet RPG, but the underdeveloped systems and mindless combat bring the breakneck pacing to an exasperating crawl.
  2. Jun 30, 2013
    In the end, Penny Arcade Episode 4 is similar to the final chapter in many things. If you've gotten this far, you should probably buy it and finish the thing. As of this writing, it's only $5, and while it's short, you will get your money's worth as well as closure on a story that we weren't sure would get any kind of ending at all. If you enjoyed Episode 3, you're likely to feel the same way about Episode 4, but the reverse is equally true.
  3. Jun 26, 2013
    Here, the jokes override everything, and with nothing to bring you up to speed, it’s easy to forget what’s going on and why you’re fighting so many silly enemies.