4.1

1. W.B.
    Feb 21, 2009
    This game is seriously a joke. Graphics out of 2003, a GUI that is more confusing than James Joyce, gameplay that has basically nothing in common with the predecessor, balancing that was obviously by randomly guessing and a story that can at best be described as "there." Do not buy this, do not even rent it. It is seriously not worth your time.
  2. sarabia
    Feb 15, 2009
    it's a re branded, dumbed down, ugly, buggy version of maelstrom, The game play is spammy and dull, the interface a mess, the graphics utterly basic, visual and aesthetic design is unimaginably boring an low-poly... If it wasn't for the begging cut-scene (re-used from the original perimeter) it'd be unrecognizable. A huge step back from the masterpiece released in 2004 in it's a re branded, dumbed down, ugly, buggy version of maelstrom, The game play is spammy and dull, the interface a mess, the graphics utterly basic, visual and aesthetic design is unimaginably boring an low-poly... If it wasn't for the begging cut-scene (re-used from the original perimeter) it'd be unrecognizable. A huge step back from the masterpiece released in 2004 in every conceivable way (even visually). Expand
  3. Darloth
    Jan 27, 2010
    This is an awful game. A lot simpler than the first game in the series, but sadly they also removed all of the fun. The units are bland and basically small, medium and large versions of the same idea, the bases generic, and every match plays basically identically to each other. I expected this to at least be decent, but it didn't even manage to be mediocre.
  4. anonymous
    Nov 9, 2009
    I think I made it to the second map, if you could call it that. This game is horrible... wish I could get my money back for it. Its a button masher, without many buttons to mash... I feel sorry for my mouse as it took the brunt of my frustrations as I began to click harder and harder, the more frustrated I got with this game. Dont buy it please... this company needs to go out of business I think I made it to the second map, if you could call it that. This game is horrible... wish I could get my money back for it. Its a button masher, without many buttons to mash... I feel sorry for my mouse as it took the brunt of my frustrations as I began to click harder and harder, the more frustrated I got with this game. Dont buy it please... this company needs to go out of business to save the rest of us from their future bad game. Expand

What was once a fresh and innovative design now feels like every other generic RTS ever made.
  2. Gameplay becomes redundant quickly. It's very unbalanced.
  3. Perimeter 2 works like a time machine to the year 2004. At first glance it looks like its predecessor without any changes... unfortunately, you’ll soon find out Perimeter 2 has changed to a sterile and dull strategy.