8.3

1. Jun 26, 2015
    Awesome game. The graphics are great! It is a lot like Eve but way better. It is fast pace game with something for everyone. I like it because you do not need a subscription to play. You can design your character the way you want. You can specialize or be a jack of all trades. Plenty of quests {Assignments} to choose from. Looking forward to see where this game leads.
  2. Jun 14, 2015
    I've been playing this game on and off since the release totaling almost 3000 hours in game. It has got my attention when I was looking for an EVE alternative. Something less spreasheetish, more fast paced. Perpetuum didn't disappoint.

Besides the depth-rich features such as a player driven market, manufacturing, territorial pvp, terraforming, the biggest and most fun part is the sandbox. If you're capable of thinking outside the box and/or using your imagination, you can become quite powerful, even as a solo player. From scammer to the leader of a huge corporation. The limit is your imagination.

TL;DR: YOU CAN TERRAFORM PENISES ON GAMMA ISLANDS.
  3. Jun 26, 2015
    No Subscription, single-shard MMO, player driven market, open-PVP and non-PVP areas.

Yes, it is EVE-like. No, it is not Mechwarrior. Good mission/quest system to guide you through first steps in the game, and continue as a profession in its own right with many avenues/mission-types. Industry is intricate and an interesting twist on similar mmo-crafting systems. Resource gathering

Yes, it is EVE-like. No, it is not Mechwarrior.

Industry is intricate and an interesting twist on similar mmo-crafting systems. Resource gathering takes many forms, some that require more engagement than others.
    Combat uses environmental obstacles for cover, some are destructible.
    PVE combat can be challenging, but feasible by tailoring your robot's fittings accordingly and clever use of cover.
    Extensive skill tree, with time-based skill-point generation that accumulates with no limit! (You don't have to spend skill-points hastily out of free of loosing them!)
    PVP features anti-blob mechanics, player-built bases, capturable bases, all with their own perks.
    Graphics are mediocre.
    The Devs are active and dedicated and have been for the 5 years this game has been online (including beta)! Its a small indie dev team.
    No pay-to-win items.

My opinion:
    Its awesome, considering the dev's efforts, price point, and features it offers. I've been playing since it hit steam (over a year ago now), and have played no other MMO since.
  4. Jun 26, 2015
    I spent almost a year in my life to this game! That explains many things, this MMO I play since release and I have to say not much any other game play after I found this gem.

If you would find a mindchallanging experience and dont want to be easy mode check this out this probably will be your game!
  5. Jun 27, 2015
    One of the best indy MMORPGs that I have played. This game is challenging, which is an unheard of in modern day MMOs. You have to think and plan ahead to achieve your goals. Get in game find a corp and off you go. So much to learn so much to do.
  6. Jul 10, 2015
    Been looking for new game to play,
    Perpetuum has similar mechanics to Eve-Online but is Land Mech Based,
    making navigation much simpler,
    Depth of the crafting system is quite awesome,
    looking forward to exploring more
  7. May 23, 2017
    This game is a hidden gem. The mechanics and features of a sci-fi sandbox you only get from other games like Eve but without subscription! It flies under the radar, but those that do play are friendly and engaging.
    Major development is still happening this year, they released a whole line/faction of new bots!

I honestly do not know how I haven't heard of this game until only recently.
  8. Jun 22, 2012
    I am a long time player of EVE Online. I grew tired of EVE and was looking for a great sandbox game that was also sci-fi themed like EVE. I found it in Perpetuum with it's mechs and robots.

The combat is engaging and the industry/crafting is in depth.

Like other MMORPG game, it is always improving and expanding. AC has a hit on their hand with this game!

There are no critic reviews yet.