8.1

1. Sep 16, 2010
    A very Kong game indeed. Great game! Get it! lol i really cant remember the good parts since i played this a while ago. However i got this title in my best games folder.
  2. Dec 3, 2011
    Despite slight improvements in the graphics department and sound; the PC version of King Kong offers little more than the PS2 version. Nevertheless, on with the actual game. If there was ever an award for Best Movie tie-in game, then this tightly plotted epic would no doubt be on top. Though the graphics aren't likely to push your PC to boiling point, they run a lot smoother than the PS2 version. The sound is also even more brilliant on the PC (I'm not sure if this may be down to the wire between my PS2 and the sound system, but either way the sound seems better). For everything else about this game, refer to my PS2 review. Expand

1. With a rather abrupt final sequence it does seem to rush to its climax, but despite its brevity, this is an unforgettable trip through the realm of Kong.
  2. Certain aspects of the game work brilliantly although (such as the ecology) with the world of Skull Island coming to life quite naturally. It does tend to drag a bit in places and the pacing can be less than consistant but overall its a good title.
  3. It isn't quite as impressive looking as its console counterparts, and it's a short ride, but there's still a great time to be had with King Kong on the PC.