8.2

1. Jun 26, 2013
    Well... this is the most beautiful and most frustrating game I've ever played... the 3d graphics are excellent and they were the only thing that kept me pushing forward. Whoever was level designer for this should be shot in the head and burned. At times it feels like Mario Frustration all over again... it's not about difficult puzzles or clever mechanics... you always know what you have to do... but executing it is frustrating and awful.
    The achievements are probably impossible to get too... all constelations? all souvenirs? sometimes you see the souvenir and you have to die 100 times til' planets align and you get them... boss fights with random mechanics like lights that follow you sometime make it extra frustrating... don't touch this, watch someone playing it online.
  2. Jul 19, 2014
    An absolute adorable game, with nice animation and nice music to relax you with some puzzles and platforming. Kinda reminds me of Deadlight but without any zombies, just... robots. But be warned! It can get boring really quickly, and me personally, I got so bored that I removed it from my PC which is a shame because the art looks nice... I mean who on earth would make a puzzle platformer this difficult 9 hours long!?! Expand

1. Jan 6, 2013
    Pid's world is charming, graphics and music create a wonderful atmosphere and the puzzles are clever. But on the other hand the game punishes you for every mistake and could infuriate a Tibetan monk. [1/2013, p.66]
  2. Dec 30, 2012
    An indie platformer that never quite gets past proclaiming "Me too!" It's enjoyable in parts, but also forgettable. [Jan 2013, p.83]
    Smart platformer offers an interesting story and an intense atmosphere unfortunately, it also comes with frustrating parts and is overall short. [Christmas 2012]