8.0

1. Jun 26, 2013
    Well... this is the most beautiful and most frustrating game I've ever played... the 3d graphics are excellent and they were the only thing that kept me pushing forward. Whoever was level designer for this should be shot in the head and burned. At times it feels like Mario Frustration all over again... it's not about difficult puzzles or clever mechanics... you always know what you haveWell... this is the most beautiful and most frustrating game I've ever played... the 3d graphics are excellent and they were the only thing that kept me pushing forward. Whoever was level designer for this should be shot in the head and burned. At times it feels like Mario Frustration all over again... it's not about difficult puzzles or clever mechanics... you always know what you have to do... but executing it is frustrating and awful.
    The achievements are probably impossible to get too... all constelations? all souvenirs? sometimes you see the souvenir and you have to die 100 times til' planets align and you get them... boss fights with random mechanics like lights that follow you sometime make it extra frustrating... don't touch this, watch someone playing it online.
  2. Aug 21, 2014
    Forgot I even played this soon after uninstalling it. It's hard for me to review it because I can barely remember it now. I figured coming in to say that however was good enough for a review. I do remember getting this traded for me for a code I was giving away. I was like, "sure, whatever, no idea what that is, may as well take it and try it." I should have turned down this free game andForgot I even played this soon after uninstalling it. It's hard for me to review it because I can barely remember it now. I figured coming in to say that however was good enough for a review. I do remember getting this traded for me for a code I was giving away. I was like, "sure, whatever, no idea what that is, may as well take it and try it." I should have turned down this free game and just let him have the code for free. Games like this used to be free to play in your website's flash. Now they sell on Steam for money. Do yourself a favor. Go to a flash game website. There are tons of these, for free to play. Or buy any other platformer that exists instead. You could throw a rock out into the open ocean and probably hit a platformer better than this one now days. We're not exactly at a shortage for them.
    -Drain (Steam)
  3. Jul 19, 2014
    An absolute adorable game, with nice animation and nice music to relax you with some puzzles and platforming. Kinda reminds me of Deadlight but without any zombies, just... robots. But be warned! It can get boring really quickly, and me personally, I got so bored that I removed it from my PC which is a shame because the art looks nice... I mean who on earth would make a puzzle platformerAn absolute adorable game, with nice animation and nice music to relax you with some puzzles and platforming. Kinda reminds me of Deadlight but without any zombies, just... robots. But be warned! It can get boring really quickly, and me personally, I got so bored that I removed it from my PC which is a shame because the art looks nice... I mean who on earth would make a puzzle platformer this difficult 9 hours long!?! Expand

1. Jan 6, 2013
    Pid's world is charming, graphics and music create a wonderful atmosphere and the puzzles are clever. But on the other hand the game punishes you for every mistake and could infuriate a Tibetan monk. [1/2013, p.66]
  2. Dec 30, 2012
    An indie platformer that never quite gets past proclaiming "Me too!" It's enjoyable in parts, but also forgettable. [Jan 2013, p.83]
    Smart platformer offers an interesting story and an intense atmosphere unfortunately, it also comes with frustrating parts and is overall short. [Christmas 2012]