Pirates of the Caribbean PC

7.4

1. MikeW.
    Aug 13, 2007
    I keep trying new and different Pirate games but none are a patch on this one. Why won't Bethesda just let us have a new improved version of this? It has to be the best pirate game ever!
  2. BarryW.
    Jul 7, 2003
    The game is great. If your a fan of Pirates the is the game for you!
  3. Jean-baptisteA.
    Jan 10, 2005
    It's a good game but there are a few bugs need te be repaired like, when you talk to a character and you quickly press continue the mext charactert in line of the story won`t react to your call but for now it is a quality game.
  4. RickK.
    Jul 3, 2003
    This game is morrowind with pirates. what more could you want? :)
  5. R.L.
    Feb 10, 2004
    It´s cool.
  6. MATTL.
    Jan 8, 2005
    This game had a lot of potential, but the controls (PC) are a little frustrating at times. I would not buy this, but would consider buying a sequel if they fixed the little glitchs, and control issues. I found the game confusing at times and still have not figured out haw to draw my gun.
  7. ThomasA.
    Mar 27, 2005
    A brilliant storyline with awe-inspiring graphics rolled into one. Although there are several annoying bugs the gameplay easily compensates this." best pirate game ever!"
  8. DealsM.
    Oct 8, 2007
    Awesome game, throughly enjoyed playing it. Delving away from the main story to wage war with the english was definitely the most fun I had with this game :D Oh, and btw if you press TAB in the map view you can scroll around entire map, a few of you didn't seem to know that.
  9. SYMBA
    Mar 3, 2007
    I don't understand you who didn't got how to control this game. THERE IS OPTIONS (if you don't know you can set your own controls there)! This game is incredible and worth playing. It's hard at start but when you got what to do in battle it's easy.
  10. Glen
    Sep 15, 2007
    I enjoyed this a lot. Ok, the controls are a little bit iffy and the combat could be better, but they made a big effort here and it shows through the immersion. The slight free-roaming aspect works well, allowing you to take your time with the main missions and tour the caribbean finding the odd side quest and beefing up your ship. Graphics are vibrant and impressive still to this day. A I enjoyed this a lot. Ok, the controls are a little bit iffy and the combat could be better, but they made a big effort here and it shows through the immersion. The slight free-roaming aspect works well, allowing you to take your time with the main missions and tour the caribbean finding the odd side quest and beefing up your ship. Graphics are vibrant and impressive still to this day. A must play for pirate fans. Just remember it's a bit amateurly made. Expand
  11. AlJ.
    Aug 12, 2003
    Awesome.
  12. GerryH.
    Jan 11, 2004
    It's definitely one of the best games i have ever played in my life- you have quite a great sense of freedom, which is essential for a real super fun game. i dont understand all the people who dont like it- they are sad! ok, it has some wrong things, but there is no game that doesn't.
  13. R.D.
    Jul 21, 2004
    Very good game but it doent seem to get very far.
  14. MookieS.
    Jul 4, 2005
    I love this game. It is difficult, but excellent all the same!
  15. NickH.
    Jul 5, 2005
    Great game, beatiful graphics, i played it over and over again =)
  16. JakeM.
    Apr 21, 2006
    Need to be able to show a complete map of all the Islands such as pirate island or smugglers lair and where they are.
  17. JosiahT.
    Jul 26, 2006
    This game is the most amazingly realistic, fun and all around a-we-so-me game of all time. The buying of stuff is so realistic, you can buy things like jars, rings, necklaces, ships, cannons, and everything you could normally buy.
  18. MahdiM.
    Aug 10, 2007
    Though it has some bugs it is a wonderful game. It has a great storyline. On land fighting isn't too fun but the more important ship battles are extremely well made. The RPG-aspects gives it more depth. You can even be a trader (or smuggler if you like it more) if you get boored of fighting or want to do something else. This is a very good game since you can do so much and it's Though it has some bugs it is a wonderful game. It has a great storyline. On land fighting isn't too fun but the more important ship battles are extremely well made. The RPG-aspects gives it more depth. You can even be a trader (or smuggler if you like it more) if you get boored of fighting or want to do something else. This is a very good game since you can do so much and it's really fun even to just sail around. Expand
  19. EdwardD.
    Jun 30, 2009
    The game is awesome, some things are hard, like the fighting (on boats and on land) but as i say it is awesome. if there was to be a new version, there should be some cheats, like some more money! i get 5,000 every time i go on it which is hard. please write if there is an easy way to make money.
  20. PaulC.
    Sep 15, 2005
    Good game, but in some parts is difficult, the map should b better when sailing, as you cant see the other islands. and also u should b able enhance ur skills a bit faster.
  21. Oct 9, 2014
    Amazing game with a great scope, I wish they take the Disney title out of the series and remake this game as the actual sequel to Sea Dogs. More words, Filler. 150 characters here I come.

1. Edge Magazine
    The joy of Pirates of the Caribbean is to be found in the variety of the elements delivered - sword fights and canon battles happily sit alongside contraband trade route management. But ultimately none offer a tremendous amount of depth. [Nov 2003, p.107]
  2. A cool game hiding underneath scads of bugs, control problems and weak swordfighting, leading to not a cool game whatsoever. If you're dying to be a pirate, dig up one of the Monkey Islands.
  3. If you like action games, RPGs, and especially pirates with a completely open ended storyline, you should get this one and it will offer a lot of time and replayability.