Planet Stronghold is a sci-fi role-playing game with a turn-based combat system.
You take the role of a young, new recruit that somehow gets assigned to the most well-known, and well-defended, human outpost in the whole galaxy: Planet Stronghold.
As the story goes on, you'll have to choose a side in a a war that will change the destiny of the planet, and of humankind, forever.
- Play as male or female
- Four different character classes
- Eight NPCs will join you in the battle
- Detailed battles with many tactical choices
- Over 40 unique enemies to fight including some "boss fights"
- Three optional romance endings for each gender for a total of 6 different romance endings
- Lots of quests and side-quests to solve: over 50h of gameplay!
- Dynamic story that changes based on your choices
- Use non-combat skills like Explosives, Science, Sneak to solve some situation without resorting to combat
- Lots of unique weapons and armor… Collapse
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of
Positive: 1 out of 1
Mixed: 0 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
Jul 6, 2011This is a fantastic little indie RPG. It is actually nice mix of a visual novel with WRPG and JRPG game mechanics. It has some very nice art which does a good job of pulling you into the sci-fi setting. The battle system is very well thought out and is alot of fun. The exploration of the game is like an old school adventure game with alot of text to read. If you enjoy reading and character development this is a great thing. Though if you just want to shoot things. This is not something you are going to enjoy. The writing is fairly well done and control you have over the game flow is huge with all of the possible choices and dialog options. If you enjoy sci-fi and text based RPGs or adventure games. Give this game a go, it's a good'n.… Expand