Planets Under Attack PC

5.8

1. May 3, 2013
    Planets Under Attack uses an old idea and revamps it under a new light. The game is in principle very similar to Galcon Fusion, Eufloria, and all the other similar games developed in the last 20 years.
    The game separates itself from the other by introducing resources in the form of money (apart from ships) and also introduces other games modes, that I haven't seen in similar games, such as Capture, King of the Hill and Domination.

The RRP of €20 is a quite high, but it's definitely a good game to get for around €8.

I haven't finished the game yet, but I reckon that I will spend a good 20 hours playing it.
  2. Dec 3, 2013
    Planets Under Attach is simple to get into, but get surprisingly hard as you progress but I guess this means that it will last me longer. Which is not a bad thing, because the game is quite beautiful, so it is an eye candy after a long day of dealing with some ugly stuff at work.

The "storyline" seems a bit silly at times, but luckily it isn't a big part of the game (I realize I'm probably the only one who cares about it, but hey I do enjoy a good story even in
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Nov 9, 2012
    This game is just an awkward attempt to mimic Eufloria.
  2. Nov 2, 2012
    Planets under Attack is a strategy game with addictive potential. The increasing difficulty even in easy mode makes the game a challenge. The skirmish mode and especially the multiplayer mode are the centerpieces of the game.
  3. Oct 29, 2012
    Planets Under Attack is a surprising little strategy game, filled with a lot more depth that what can be seen on the surface.