Portal 2 PC

9.0

1. Apr 3, 2012
    Good, but not great. Voice acting great. Puzzles too easy. Next to zero replayability. Some good additions from the first game. Where are the steps/portals/time challenges? Only good value for money if you can get it cheaply. Very funny in parts.
  2. Oct 20, 2011
    Portal 2 - an amazing game... not. I found it a bit boring after playing a couple of tests, it doesnt keep me playing too long to realise how to do the tests. It took me 8.2 hours to pass it but its not all negative. The end its simply the best ive ever seen in a game and the liked the characters in the game. All this and i only give 7 out of 10, sorry.
  3. Sep 23, 2015
    Some of the puzzles in this game are nice, but usually quite simple. At least they're not too annoying. Unfortunately the game is very linear, and that is too noticeable. It feels rather empty and has annoying "characters". The plot is fairly simplistic and the only real action happens in on-rails sections where you just sit and wait for something to happen. The "special effects" are theSome of the puzzles in this game are nice, but usually quite simple. At least they're not too annoying. Unfortunately the game is very linear, and that is too noticeable. It feels rather empty and has annoying "characters". The plot is fairly simplistic and the only real action happens in on-rails sections where you just sit and wait for something to happen. The "special effects" are the standard pap that hasn't changed since Half-Life 1. The different liquids are fun, but most of all I love the hard-light bridges. Generally though, the game really lacks any life. Expand
  4. Feb 10, 2012
    Great game. Great humor/great void acting. Interesting look into the origins of the aperature. The levels aren't particularly difficult to figure out, but at least stumped me once or twice for 10 minutes or so, and they do have new little things to try beyond the portal gun from the first game. Even the length of the game is pretty good to be fun but not get too tedious. The onlyGreat game. Great humor/great void acting. Interesting look into the origins of the aperature. The levels aren't particularly difficult to figure out, but at least stumped me once or twice for 10 minutes or so, and they do have new little things to try beyond the portal gun from the first game. Even the length of the game is pretty good to be fun but not get too tedious. The only problem really is the PRICE vs the LENGTH. I bought the game on sale for like $5 on steam, so i have no problem. But at anything above $10 it's just not a good value for your money. The game on average takes people 8-12 hours. In my opinon any game that costs you anything more than $1 per hour of entertainment is just not a great value when there are plenty of titles that will. Expand
  5. Feb 23, 2017
    Didn't finish the game. Yeah, the plot is not so bad, the voice acting and dialogues are nearly perfect. That ball robot is a real charachter and a personality. I thaught it Was Chris Martin from Coldplay who gave him his voice all the time I was playing)
    But as I've already said, I didn't finish the game, cause for me it became really boring and grey. The second part of the came is a total crap, cheap and very cliche. I don't want to be very subjective, but it's just not what I've expected from the sequel of a game I find on of the most innovative and original.

1. Pelit (Finland)