6.9

1. Oct 3, 2011
    This is a very mixed game. It has potential for being really entertaining racing game; imagine Carmageddon combined with Fallout world, sounds good right? But the potential ends fast with complete lack of content. Just 3 tracks, and one way of racing which could be improved, too. It took me something like 25 minutes to beat the game (with 1st try) one medium level. Replay value? Pretty much zero.

It's truly a shame, because the environment looks very nice, fallout'like - and racing in the post apocalyptic setting is quite fun in itself. But the game itself is a complete torso. I paid ~5 euros for it through Steam (50% discount price) and it feels like even that was waste of money. DLC pack adds few cars, nothing else.
  2. Oct 5, 2011
    Was this game even beta tested? I bet it wasn't after playing this game. Your weapons in this game are VERY overpowered. Not only do they spam the entire track, they are mostly instant kill. Handling is terrible no matter which car you have (god forbid I pick the ones the game tells me have bad handling) and the biggest problem is that your car is prone to RANDOMLY fly off the track and spin out of control. No reason except that this game is glitchy and that level design is littered with bugs. When this game isn't being too easy, its being frustratingly flawed to the point that you can't finish the map knowing that at any moment you will run into the invisible pebble that has the amazing power of flinging your car off the track. Expand
  3. Dec 20, 2011
    Brings up nostalgia for old school car fighting games but it has a ton of issues and the online community is basically nonexistant. It also comes off like a very poor console port.
  4. Aug 24, 2013
    Horrible controls (playing with a Xbox 360 game pad), poor physics (even for an arcade racing game which I love), random invisible walls which result in car jumps/spins in the air, almost all weapons are instant kill with no aim required, wtf?! How can some reviewers compare this to the masterpiece that Mario Kart is!? I got this in a bundle, but even at that low price I don't think I will ever be playing again... Graphics does look nice but that don't make a game... There is definitely potential but I really wonder what they were thinking... Expand

1. Jun 19, 2011
    PAM - Post Apocalyptic Mayhem is cool, but way too short.
  2. May 22, 2011
    Entertaining, but flawed; just like its mythological counterparts! [June 2011, p.71]
  3. Apr 21, 2011