8.3

1. Nov 20, 2011
    Underrated, unadultered masterpiece! Running With Scissors title Postal 2 provides choice. You can play through without using any violence or be as violent as you want.
  2. Mar 26, 2013
    I love the game. No other games are so voilence. I think no one that play this game is "crank" or a "psyco". Its funny to running with scissors. Postal 2 is the best Titel of the Series!
  3. Jun 22, 2013
    A rather interesting little game, I would say this is one of the best examples of an open-word game, even now. You start each day outside of your trailer home with a list of errands to do and the scummy city of Paradise, and the game basically just says "Go nuts!" and has you try to make anyway you want towards completing your objectives. An early example of this is Monday's "Buy someA rather interesting little game, I would say this is one of the best examples of an open-word game, even now. You start each day outside of your trailer home with a list of errands to do and the scummy city of Paradise, and the game basically just says "Go nuts!" and has you try to make anyway you want towards completing your objectives. An early example of this is Monday's "Buy some milk" errand, you can stand in a line, that they thoughtfully custom coded NPC's to specifically annoy you, or you steal it, almost gaurnteeing that you will find yourself trying to evade the storeowner and the police. Now on to the town this playground of death takes place in, Paradise. Paradise is anything but, and the developers tried thier hardest to let you explore every last nook of every last dying business, crack empourium, and trashy home of this h***-hole, this makes a stark contrast to stuff like the GTA series where you can explore a massive cityscape, but almost all of the buildings are pretty much painted boxes that you can't enter. The biggest sticking point of this game is the crudness of it all, what with the ability to shoot a cop, shock him until he falls to the ground, and pee on his crumpled, barely alive form. Honestly, the violence is all played for laughs and has roughly the same physics as an episode of Loony Toons. The only real problem I can say is that the redneck enemy type is prone to bugging out into an infinte spouting of "Yeeha-woo-yeeha-woo-yeeha-woo" and that it is sort of short, it can be beat in about 3 hours if you are good at it. Expand
  4. Sep 15, 2013
    Simply awesome game and a breath of fresh air in this hysterically politically correct climate the world is in, the "critic rating" do differ allot from the user rating notice? well those critics are scared to upset their politically correct partners.. unzip your fly get your pipe stuffed and go postal
  5. Aug 1, 2013
    This game got all the thing a normal game doesn't mostly have Fun Show your wee wee to everyone, kick terrorists in the face, and even get sent to jail for taking a piss on a cop
  6. Dec 29, 2013
    when I saw this game the first time, I couldn't believe it wasn't banned instantly!
    it really is THAT violent but only if YOU want it to be!
    it really is THAT violent but only if YOU want it to be!

soaking an innocent bystander in gasoline, lighting him or her up, watch them burn.... then, get your penis out (oh yeah, you read right!), P*SS on him/her to put out the flames, then stand on the burnt, dying body as it crawls away... THAT is POSTAL 2.

it CAN BE the most violent, brutal and, to be honest, SICK game ever made but, again, ONLY IF YOU want it to be.

all missions can be finnished with minimal use of violence!
    only sometimes will you be attacked without provocation, in which case you have to defend yourself.
    and if you turn to violence, boy oh boy, this game IS violent!

does anybody know another game, in which you can CATCH CATS and USE THEM AS A SILENCER for your GUNS?
    I didn't think so...
  7. Sep 8, 2013
    While the graphics are questionable, the gameplay is awesome! It's like GTA with a little extra freedom to do whatever you want. I got to mention that the ability to pee on people is just hilarious! Overall, a pretty good game!
  8. May 28, 2016
    What is this? The game is full of crash causing bugs and it adds only 20-30 minutes of new gaming experience. The developers think they can sell everything - and they are right. There are enough people, who pay money for this. Wouldn't even buy it for 1 Dollar.
  9. Nov 12, 2012
    I always heard of this game and always wanted to give it a try. Of course it was almost banished to every store and such and had no luck trying to get in other ways, so I'm so glad that I could buy it again for 10 bucks only...and now I can see some of the rants and bad judgements on this game. I'll start saying that I do love how the game is easy-going and basically free of mind: you'reI always heard of this game and always wanted to give it a try. Of course it was almost banished to every store and such and had no luck trying to get in other ways, so I'm so glad that I could buy it again for 10 bucks only...and now I can see some of the rants and bad judgements on this game. I'll start saying that I do love how the game is easy-going and basically free of mind: you're free to do basically anything in order to reach your goal. You can either do a massacre and kill EVERYONE on your way (and risk to get yourself arrested too), or simply go through the next area without touching anyone: the choice is yours and it's fun to do either way at times. What I don't like however is how boring the transitions between areas. Infact you have some goals to do in the day but those goals are always far away and you have to do constant loading and loading for the next areas; these loadings are extremely boring and even though they are fast, they can become tiresome quickly. So in other words, this game resembles a bit of GTA, but without the cars, but with the exception that in this game the violence is extreme, almost unrealistic (with a proper mod, you can dismember your enemies, and even dogs and cats can be brutally murdered...no wonder it had a lot of controversy back then!). Of course I do like once in a while to act like a psycho and once in a while I just go around and nuke everyone...but even this gets tiring quick. Even with cheats. I haven't finished yet but I don't think it's very long (if you just go to your objectives, you'll easily end up your days in less than 2 hours) but the endless gore and stuff will probably make you spend more time to find out other ways to increase your kill counter (which doesn't exist in the game, I just made it up). It's a great game for relieving stress and to cheer you up though, but don't expect much else: it's fun, but repetitive quick. Worth a try. Expand
  10. ZeroHour
    Feb 28, 2004
    You all thought that gta vice city was violent, huh ?! Well this game is freaking uberc00l. But remember, its as violent as you are.
  11. Nov 5, 2012
    Postal 2 : Share the Pain is an upgraded Postal 2 which included multiplayer. This game is a classic and anyone with a good sense of humour should give it a go. RWS has released 'Postal 2 Complete' on Steam which includes this title updated with widescreen support & the AW expansion. Well worth the few dollars to support RWS as they plan to offer updates as well.
  12. Nov 12, 2012
    It's old. It's ugly. But it always made me laugh. The absurd humor is unique and almost everything in the game is good source of fun. If you can watch South Park and laugh you can love this game either. ..also it's the only "really-bad-week simulator" out there.
  13. Jan 15, 2013
    One of the few games that actually lets you make choices! Truly open ended missions not just how you want but when you want in a living open world. Still discovering things after countless play through's. Constant load times transitioning to different area's hold this game back, otherwise a great game.
  14. Oct 20, 2014
    Postal 2 is a fun game made by fun developers that love to poke fun at themselves as well as society. If you want a game where you can go complete psycho or just go and buy milk like a normal person, Postal 2 is for you.
  15. killer89
    Jan 29, 2008
    Everyone loves violence, no matter if they reject it. This game provides a good way to reduce the fury and other shit. I won't recommend this game for small kids, though. Overall: Gift for sadistic people, teaser for "jesus" people.
  16. EuroGamer
    Sep 12, 2009
    I am a big fan of this game, it's one of the most underrated and misunderstood games of all times. The single player is packed full of cool features that admittedly you are unlikely to find without finding about about them on the internet, but just to give you some idea of the warped humor of the devs, you are piss on a doughnut, pick it up and place it somewhere you think a cop willI am a big fan of this game, it's one of the most underrated and misunderstood games of all times. The single player is packed full of cool features that admittedly you are unlikely to find without finding about about them on the internet, but just to give you some idea of the warped humor of the devs, you are piss on a doughnut, pick it up and place it somewhere you think a cop will walk to, then watch in amusement as he eats it and throws ups. The game is packed with interesting little mechanics like this.
    Sure, that
  17. ChrisW.
    Mar 26, 2004
    I love guns. I LOVE THIS GAME!
  18. Nov 10, 2012
    Great game, some reviewers praise other developers while great games , that I love to call "hidden gems" are trashed and called not worthy for consumers , I'll tell them to shove their 59% meta upon their ____ (censored due to whiny "omg omg violent language critics rage after"
    My score for the game? It's not going to be 10......it would be 1000.
  19. Nov 12, 2012
    If you don't get this game you should feel ashamed for missing out on a awesome game, it's weird and fun at the same time, play as "The Dude", a man who try to survive the normal life of an awesome crazy town, you can also meet Gary Coleman (R.I.P.) who will make a fun addiction to the game, a nice arsenal of weapons, from assault rifles with cat silencer to bulls head, even gasolineIf you don't get this game you should feel ashamed for missing out on a awesome game, it's weird and fun at the same time, play as "The Dude", a man who try to survive the normal life of an awesome crazy town, you can also meet Gary Coleman (R.I.P.) who will make a fun addiction to the game, a nice arsenal of weapons, from assault rifles with cat silencer to bulls head, even gasoline tanks, which will help you set the world on fire, and rocket launchers, get ready anyway, activist factions are ready to show you some "real love", if you have anything to ask about the game just post on the review and i will be happy to let you know about it. Expand
  20. ZD
    Feb 29, 2008
    Greatest game ever! I can't wait for Postal 3, which I read is in development as of Feb 08, as well as a Postal movie coming up. Single player is sickeningly entertaining, and the multiplayer is phenomenal. Best LAN party game ever. Ratings obviously bad because of the intense violence and bad taste. Get your noses out of the air critics and come down to earth with the rest of us Greatest game ever! I can't wait for Postal 3, which I read is in development as of Feb 08, as well as a Postal movie coming up. Single player is sickeningly entertaining, and the multiplayer is phenomenal. Best LAN party game ever. Ratings obviously bad because of the intense violence and bad taste. Get your noses out of the air critics and come down to earth with the rest of us regular people. Expand
  21. Jul 19, 2012
    This is most epic and awsome game ever. Absalutley FANTASTIC, big world, epic gameplay, ohh and i love the gasoline also the system when you get into jail 8 years ago i was like WOOOOOWWWWWWWW.... best game of the year for suuure!
  22. Nov 10, 2012
    Postal 2 features a single player campaign, on 5 days (Plus 2 with Apocalypse Weekend extension), on which for each day you have a task list to complete. For instance, your first task will be to go get some milk, and then you have the choice to pay... or not. And not let any people see you rob. And add dark humor on it, and oh well, some nice memorable moments may happen x)

It also have

It also have a multiplayer mode with several games modes, the usual ones (DM, TDM), and a kind of CTF called Snatch (Replace the flags with girls :P).

Also, this game has great mods, which has been included in the Fudge Pack: A Week in Paradise (Fusion of STP and AW), so you have the whole week and the additions of the extension available for the 5 first days; And Eternal Damnation. One of the best zombie mod I've seen and played.

And the best? The game, if Valve is OK, will feature achievements, content update (See Resurrection Studios forums), and Workshop.

I rate it 8 for the soundtrack, voice acting, level design (Poor interiors, but the content update, judging by actual build screenshots, will change a lot), and the fact this game is a pure madness. I agree a bit with Negeren about the price, but well, Steam features sells at several moments of the year, so it's not a big deal to wait a bit :P The most important is to have an active community behind, and the proof is the fact the game has been Greenlit. Don't underestimate this jewel, it is unique, just check YouTube or Xfire! :)
  23. Nov 10, 2012
    Postal 2 is absolutely insane and that is exactly the reason why i love it, I laughed a lot throughout the entire game, sadly it's rather short, and the loading times are pretty long as well.
  24. Nov 12, 2012
    I love this game! Its brilliant stress relief, really good fun, few minor glitches and kinda annoying loading times everywhere, but otherwise just really good simplistic violently fun.
    Sep 23, 2006
    Great game, absolutely love it.
  26. Nov 11, 2012
    This game sucks ferociously. Graphics are awful, buggy as hell, and runs like a dog.

The most offensive part is not the content its the gameplay. It's just a dumb, broken mess.

Give points to Running with Scissors for coming up with a brilliant anti-piracy concept though - even torrenting this game would be a waste of time.
  27. Oct 28, 2013
    So far I haven't seen anything to warrant giving this title less than a ten so I don't get the bad critic reviews. The graphics are impressive, the city you live in is detailed, the people who go about their daily lives will interact with each other, talk, or start shooting. It really is like an early GTA prototype. You can really explore the place too, enter properties to steal etc. It'sSo far I haven't seen anything to warrant giving this title less than a ten so I don't get the bad critic reviews. The graphics are impressive, the city you live in is detailed, the people who go about their daily lives will interact with each other, talk, or start shooting. It really is like an early GTA prototype. You can really explore the place too, enter properties to steal etc. It's satisfyingly gory, with plenty of blood and rolling heads and there's a tasty array of weapons. And that's just the single player. The game seems perfectly made for multiplayer, with enough maps etc. Love this game to bits Expand
  28. Jul 30, 2012
    This review only need two words, Bloody and Brilliant. The game is that good, don't read this review go and buy this game now because if you don't, I won't sign your petition.
  29. Nov 15, 2012
    Great game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  30. MarkB.
    Feb 9, 2004
    This game is f...ing sick. And if u disagree, i'll smash your head off, u dam dirty apes.
  31. Nov 11, 2012
    Repetitive gameplay but then again so is COD and Halo :P
    It contains some humor but this game is something for the immature 12 year old range. Yeesh and they said Mortal Kombat promoted bad things to kids.
  32. ChrisB.
    Mar 19, 2004
    I f...ing love this game cuz its sick, so if your twisted and sick as i am this would be the perfect game for you.Or if youve had a bad day then buy this game and see other people in PAIN!
  33. Nov 6, 2012
    Not convinced a lot of these reviews are legit. More like the devs have been creating multiple accounts and bumping up the score. This game is terrible.
  34. Jan 18, 2013
    this game is very bad and i wasted my money i wish steam gave refunds because i feel ripped off do not buy this is the reason the usa is investigating gun violence because this stupid game promotes murder 24/7
  35. Nov 4, 2012
    As it seems that most reviews on here are at least from prior to the (re)release on Steam, I just had to voice my opinion on the game and last but not least the team behind it.

Firstly, how a company dares to charge a premium price (a 10 year old game that's hardly been revamped at all) is beyond me. I'm simply baffled by this and it just shows that the company behind the game, Running with Scissors (or RWS), doesn't have any respect for the fans nor casual gamers who might find interest in a game that, to be honest, was bloody brilliant. However, it was brilliant 10 years ago.

Compare it to games in its price range, such as Payday: The Heist, Killing Floor, Torchlight II and Orcs Must Die 2 and it's a nobrainer where your money should go.

No, Postal 2 should be, if not abandonware, then freeware at least. They could've use microtransactions if they'd even bother ,but they just took the route of ripping people off instead.

Sad, cause it was a mental and frankly a good game. Was, as in 2003. Stay away!
  36. Jul 23, 2013
    Please do not misunderstand this score. Yes this game is fun, mainly because of how stupid it is. But if you look at the game as a whole, it's a mess. Gun play is pretty awful, although the weapon mix kinda makes up for it. The AI is just terrible. I have no clue what's going on. One moment everything is fine, the next everyone's screaming, people are randomly trying to shoot me and thePlease do not misunderstand this score. Yes this game is fun, mainly because of how stupid it is. But if you look at the game as a whole, it's a mess. Gun play is pretty awful, although the weapon mix kinda makes up for it. The AI is just terrible. I have no clue what's going on. One moment everything is fine, the next everyone's screaming, people are randomly trying to shoot me and the police wants to arrest me for doing absolutely nothing.
    You can imagine what multiplayer looks like. The same awful gun play added with kids spamming the chat.
    I know this game isn't to be taken seriously and most people just play this game just to take a piss on everyone. I will admit, there are moments that do make me laugh simply because of how ridiculous they are. But a game just being funny and ridiculous is only funny for so long and once it actually comes to playing the game, you're gonna have to put up with all of these problems.
  37. Nov 2, 2012
    This is an entertaining game sometimes. I don't think it's for children, or anyone who is already disturbed. It is so far out that it is funny and somewhat entertaining. People seem to love violence and this is a spoof of a very violent disturbed individual. This is just a game, a little bit strange and certainly different. but I think it should not be censored by any means. I did get aThis is an entertaining game sometimes. I don't think it's for children, or anyone who is already disturbed. It is so far out that it is funny and somewhat entertaining. People seem to love violence and this is a spoof of a very violent disturbed individual. This is just a game, a little bit strange and certainly different. but I think it should not be censored by any means. I did get a kick out of it the first time I saw it, but that sort of wore off.
    It would get very repetitive after a short while, and I will say that it's only as violent as 'You' make it, with the decisions 'You' make while playing it.
  38. Dec 10, 2012
    Postal 2 was originally released in 2003. It is a notable pioneer in the open-world / sand box games, although controversial at the time for its graphic violence. Fast forward about 10 years til present day and you'll realize that a plethora of similar games with improved gameplay and mechanism. Examples? GTA franchise, Far Cry Franchise, Just Cause, Sleeping Dogs (my fav), and the listPostal 2 was originally released in 2003. It is a notable pioneer in the open-world / sand box games, although controversial at the time for its graphic violence. Fast forward about 10 years til present day and you'll realize that a plethora of similar games with improved gameplay and mechanism. Examples? GTA franchise, Far Cry Franchise, Just Cause, Sleeping Dogs (my fav), and the list goes on. Although I enjoy bits of gaming nostalgia, I can't possibly justify the Steam pricetag of $14.99.

Only buy this game if you are curious what all the hype was about (ten years ago) or if it goes on sale for ridiculously cheap. Even on sale, I'd probably just save my money... There's so many new games with polished mechanics and graphics, dont waste your time on this archaic title.
  39. Jan 7, 2013
    This game is absolutely revolting and awful. This game should be as good as Postal the original but failed violently. The racism to Middle Eastern makes this bad and really should not be sold. Another thing is the rude items making this, like i said REVOLTING! This game is terrible and is expressed in a way that makes this game look like a joke.
  40. CLS
    Jan 9, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Postal 2...the game where almost every button of your morality will be pushed to its limits. The game wherein you play as a dude whose simple errands become a life-or-death situation. From cashing your paycheck to getting Napalm, everything goes to hell for no apparent reason.

The game also offers a diverse cast of characters: They range from corrupt policemen, terrorists from Taliban, irate pedestrians, killer concern groups and even a guest appearance by the late Gary Coleman. So how do you deal with these kinds of people? Will you tolerate them or will you finally stand up for yourself and murder them?

"Creative killing" is applied here. Pour gasoline on people, light them up then pee on them for maximum humiliation. Taze them, blow their heads off, snipe them off, inflict them with anthrax, the list goes on and on...

This is not a game for everyone. So for the easily offended, don't bother playing this because Postal 2 delivers offensive content like no other. For those who wouldn't mind...then by all means play this game!

REVIEWER'S NOTE: POSTAL 2 has been updated further as of this date (1/9/2014), thanks to the efforts of the RWS staff.
  41. Jul 20, 2015
    Gra z mojego dzieciństwa.

Postal 2 jest jedną z najbrutalniejszych gier wszechczasów (jego sprzedaż została zakazana w kilkunastu krajach!). Opowiada ona przygody Kolesia - ogromnego pechowca. W grze sami decydujemy jaką drogą podążamy - możemy zarówno zabijać wszystko co żywe, jak i przejść grę bez żadnego morderstwa (nie wliczając pierwszego dodatku - Apocalypse Weekend). Gra
    Gra z mojego dzieciństwa.

Gra oferuje:
    - duży otwarty świat (możemy zarówno udać się na misje, jak i chodzić po mieście)
    - ogromny wybór broni (od prostej łopaty, maczety, aż po karabiny maszynowe, bazooki, czy napalm)
    - sklepy, w których możemy kupić broń, przedmioty leczące lub rzeczy potrzebne do wykonania misji
    - moim zdaniem bardzo dobrą grafikę
    - gigantyczną dawkę czarnego humoru
    - możliwość znęcania się oraz torturowania każdej żywej istoty

Postal 2 w mojej opinii jest jedną z najlepszych gier, jakie powstały. Warto także zaznaczyć, że gra często otrzymuje specjalne aktualizacje (głównie na święta) oraz patche usprawniające rozgrywkę.

Po 12 latach od wydania podstawki, firma Running With Scissors postanowiła wydać drugi dodatek o nazwie Paradise Lost!

Wprowadził on:
    - nową kampanię dla pojedyńczego gracza
    - wiele nowych broni oraz przedmiotów
    - możliwość pokazania środkowego palca :D
    - po zażyciu odpowiednich środków korzystanie z dwóch broni naraz
    - efekt kopnięcia w jaja
    - sporą ilość bosów
    - wygodniejszy, bardzo przydatny wybór broni
    - odmienione Paradise po wybuchu bomby
    - kilka nowych lokacji
    - automaty, z których możemy kupić przedmioty leczące oraz broń i amunicję

Bez wątpienia jest warty zakupu, jeśli polubiłeś podstawkę to Paradise Lost na pewno przypadnie ci do gustu!
  42. Nov 21, 2016
    Bought this on Steam and it crashes reliably if too many NPCs are killed. I have Windows 10 with 8 gb ram and i7 processor. same problem on Mac too. talked to RWS about the crash on Mac, they said their code guy went awol and that they would have it fixed soon. RWS has not fixed this 2 year old bug and suffice to say, they will not fix it. The bug report submission form has been disabledBought this on Steam and it crashes reliably if too many NPCs are killed. I have Windows 10 with 8 gb ram and i7 processor. same problem on Mac too. talked to RWS about the crash on Mac, they said their code guy went awol and that they would have it fixed soon. RWS has not fixed this 2 year old bug and suffice to say, they will not fix it. The bug report submission form has been disabled or broken, the link that leads to RWS's forum is dead, and they no longer respond to the Steam message boards. I think it's time to bury this title. It's been two years and I'm tired of waiting for them to do something. Expand
  43. Jan 5, 2015
    A big middle finger to all kinds of Industrys and a sarcasdic, black humor filled rampage you shouldnt take to serious.

If you are a Religion Maniac or a member of the teaparty, make a huge bow around this Game.
  44. Feb 23, 2014
    I first played this game when I was around 10 years old. I guess one could blame the game for my anger issues and moodiness. But then again, it does say 18+ on the box.
    Seriously now. Don't let your kids play it. Not only is it violent, it's a disgusting show of all wrong there is. Like art, it presents reality through exaggeration (in this case, "exaggeration" means lots of human guts and cat silencers) that not everyone will understand. It's the Nick Cave of games (although I'm not sure if Nick Cave has a song about raping cats with guns), it seems purely negative, but then it goes deeper and takes you on a ride.
    The perfect satire.

11/10, has smelly cow heads.
  45. Jan 1, 2014
    The game is so much fun and well worth 10 dollars! I highly recommend it to anybody that likes to have a lot of fun in video games. It's a shame that is got banned in a few places...
  46. Mar 17, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. [PL]Gierka jest bardzo bardzo fajna i śmieszna . Grafika nie jest przeszkodą do zabawy z POSTALEM 2 bo wygląda ładnie :) Niemoge doczekać się Postal 4 / [ENG] The game is very very cool and funny. The graphics are not an obstacle to play with Postal 2 because it looks nice :) Waiting for Postal 4 Expand
  47. Dec 25, 2014
    Its gotta be one of the worst games i've ever played, but it really is great. It looks like crap, it plays even worse, and can be done in a few hours. But the amount of offensive content here is appalling. And I love it for that. But don't come in expecting a serious game or anything, mind.
  48. Oct 28, 2014
    Ok. For anyone who says this game promotes violence: you are wrong. The game says at the beginning that the actions portrayed are only meant to exist in video games, not real life.

This game is amazing for so many reasons. First of all, there is actually head splatter, dismemberable body parts, you can pee on people, pee in peoples' mouths, make people vomit, throw anthrax filled cow heads at people, cut peoples' heads off with garden clippers, and way way more. But if you think this game promotes violence, again I say you are wrong. This game is about free speech. It is about pushing the limitations of what is acceptable. Great game, could be offensive to people who can't differentiate reality from fiction and irony from literalism.
  49. Sep 19, 2014
    this is possibly the best game of all time. I had the original but this is just so much better, but the only problem is that multi-player is hosted by game-spy but that doesn't affect the core game so my review is still a ten. also this game cost me just £2 as it was on sale on steam

1. Cheat Code Central
    Once you get past the uber-violent novelty of killing innocent civilians with everything from Molotov cocktails to weapons of mass destruction, you'll find the gameplay rather repetitive and shallow.
  2. The enhancements to the single player game are certainly a huge improvement and the multiplayer modes are reasonably fun although you might have trouble finding other people to play with or against.
    The multiplayer gameplay is just as half-baked on a gameplay level as the single-player, making Share the Pain good for some temporary novelty diversion, but not much more. If you were truly a fan of Postal 2, then you'll probably get a kick out of this.