3.1

1. Jan 31, 2012
    Postal 3's script makes topical jokes that might have been funny 2-3 years ago (Sarah Palin, War on Terror blah blah) but are now NOT FUNNY. Even the potential comedy of killing Uwe Boll is delivered in a lame ass way. Total Crap.
  2. Apr 15, 2012
    This game is barely playable because of how badly optimized it is. My friend gifted me it and I wanted it because the videos on YouTube look fairly decent. But the sad part is that the STEAM version of Postal 3 is that its in RUSSIAN. You can't get it in English. You can torrent it and get the English version that way. Not by buying the legitimate version. Thanks RWS for designing a badThis game is barely playable because of how badly optimized it is. My friend gifted me it and I wanted it because the videos on YouTube look fairly decent. But the sad part is that the STEAM version of Postal 3 is that its in RUSSIAN. You can't get it in English. You can torrent it and get the English version that way. Not by buying the legitimate version. Thanks RWS for designing a bad game and their stupid drunk Russian publishers releasing the game a month earlier by mistake. Expand
  3. Mar 9, 2012
    Buggy and very poor performance Source Engine that i played so far,i mean.....wth is wrong with RWC? Is this was Akella Fault or just slapped release? Crap,i hate this game....go play Postal 2 instead.
  4. Apr 22, 2012
    I know a lot of people are going to trash this game because it's blatantly offensive, crude, poorly put together, and (at times) just plain annoying. And... it is. I'm not saying that this is a $60 dollar game, but if you played and enjoyed Postal II, then you should enjoy this one. I think they did a lot of things wrong, like taking out sandbox and changing the POV, but this game stillI know a lot of people are going to trash this game because it's blatantly offensive, crude, poorly put together, and (at times) just plain annoying. And... it is. I'm not saying that this is a $60 dollar game, but if you played and enjoyed Postal II, then you should enjoy this one. I think they did a lot of things wrong, like taking out sandbox and changing the POV, but this game still brings back the giggles and late night hysterics that the first one brought on. Expand
  5. Jan 11, 2012
    This is the first postal game I've played, but I have watched my friends played the previous two and I have to say, save your $40. This game isnt worth it, with so many bugs and long loading time as well some boring quests, it deserves a 5. Basically that's the most annoying part of this game is the loading and walking only a small distance on the map it has graphics rendering issues so itThis is the first postal game I've played, but I have watched my friends played the previous two and I have to say, save your $40. This game isnt worth it, with so many bugs and long loading time as well some boring quests, it deserves a 5. Basically that's the most annoying part of this game is the loading and walking only a small distance on the map it has graphics rendering issues so it freezes. Expand
  6. Feb 17, 2012
    Of course the game is **** To understand that you can just watch the trailer. Graphics are awful. And by the way, this game was made by Russians, which explains a lot. P.S. All Postal III metascore reviews could be divided into 2 categories: 0-3 and 10. And I think all 10 score reviews are written by developers.
  7. Dec 26, 2011
    This junk software is one of the worst games ever dared to release. Every aspects of the program is very bad- the controlling, the gameplay, the storyline, the graphics, the programming are all incredibly terrible. I don't know how dared they release a piece of crap like this, but please don't let them earn huge amount of money. Please DON'T buy it!
  8. Dec 28, 2011
    Fun game and very brutal game! Unfortunately, not become the blockbuster as hoped! Many crashes, too short, too buggy and bad Performence. Perhaps, is created by einenm patch at least for the remedial power: (
  9. Mar 7, 2012
    I just do not understand why they keep this sh*t up. If you read my reviews for the first 2, you'll know that these games are just stupid jokes. Now they did the same thing, making it even more cliche and annoying. Kind if like a bad dream.
  10. Jan 15, 2012
    I hesitate to even really call this a game, which saddens me deeply as I was a huge fan of Postal 2, and have recently bought and replayed it off GOG.
    First off, if you're surprised to find Postal 3 even came out, especially last December, well, there's a reason for that. Never before have I seen a release so heavily botched. Even Valve seems to be unsure of it's release, as they've been debating over how to handle the unlocking and the store page. You can get a steam code for the game in only one of two ways due to this: 1. By paying an RWS guy $40 and waiting for him to, eventually, email you a code or 2. Buying it from one of a few smaller online download sites and getting a Steam code from them. You can't get it from Steam, as they've even decided to drop the store page.
    Beyond the horrible release issues, there's the horrible gameplay issues. The game crashes constantly, it freezes, there's weird graphical bugs that range from just being annoying to being downright hilarious, there's a wide variety of gameplay bugs that prevent the player from even continuing the game...
    Aside from the bugs, they've also removed the freedom Postal 2 had. Now, instead, it's a level-based linear game reminiscent of the expansion pack to Postal 2, only a lot less funny. The humor... I swear to god it's less Postal 1 & 2 and more Uwe Boll's Postal film. It's trying too damn hard to be edgy, and in the end it feels less like a fun, raunchy experience and more like a little kid that just learned some cuss words and ethnic slurs.
    Go grab, say, Bulletstorm instead. Hell, even Duke Nukem Forever. Postal 3 honestly makes Duke Nukem Forever look like Duke Nukem 3D.
  11. Dec 29, 2011
    This is not a game - this is piece of buggy code without story and fun. Looks like game was made at two or three month -not 8 years. If You want feel spirit of Postal two play SaintsRaw3.
  12. Dec 21, 2011
    game developers today seem not to have a clue what they are doing

just one examole in this game is the headbob=the screen shake when you move

yeah add more stuff like that because people love headache,nausea and to to feel like a camera not a man in a game

lol they really are pathetic
  13. Feb 13, 2012
    I'm sorry to whoever played and developed this "game". For the majority of the hour I had with this garbage had me shouting to my computer, "WHY AM I PLAYING THIS CRAP". The only person who deserves this games attention is the panda equivalent of Osama Bin Laden
  14. Dec 28, 2011
    Running With Scissors hits it again! A humor filled, gore packed funride that has tons of gameplay. The game can be played through on a good or bad path which brings tons of interesting happenings to the game.
  15. Apr 25, 2012
    Isn't it strange to find some 10's in an ocean of 0's? It makes me wonder if the developers are submitting those 10's, so as to improve their score and influence more to buy the game. The developers are going to go bankrupt for publishing an incomplete idea of a game - do your part and make it happen. Don't buy this game.
  16. Jul 30, 2012
    Postal III is a fun game but it has lot of issues that keep you from enjoying the game, I would wait for this game to go down in price before you get it. Gameplay is not as good as Postal II but it's still fun and the story is entertaining but the bugs drag this game down. Wait for this to go on sale and then buy it or wait for this game to be patched.
  17. Jan 18, 2012
    I don't understand why people are hating on this game.. Obviously it is seriously flawed with bugs and graphical errors, but over all that, there is still some of that classic postal humor, and it looks pretty nice on the source engine. From me, this game only gets a 7. I would give it an 8 or 9 if they were to implicate free roam and make some bug fixes.
  18. May 23, 2012
    This is the example how a third-party company can ruin everything - style, jokes, game play, all the stuff, if they will have a power. Russia - one, entire world - zero. 1 point for secksy cloth simulation on Source
  19. Dec 26, 2011
    Actually i bought and played this game. In my opinion I'd give it a 7, or a 6.5 its a fun game. I'm really in to the humor mostly, the characters Champ and Dude really got me hooked in, I'm a stupid person, and I can relate in some aspects. So as for the controls, theres lots of glitches, game crashes, AI gets in my way, sometimes its hard to punch/pour gasoline, graphics are outdated(ButActually i bought and played this game. In my opinion I'd give it a 7, or a 6.5 its a fun game. I'm really in to the humor mostly, the characters Champ and Dude really got me hooked in, I'm a stupid person, and I can relate in some aspects. So as for the controls, theres lots of glitches, game crashes, AI gets in my way, sometimes its hard to punch/pour gasoline, graphics are outdated(But I don't rate based on graphics, I love me some n64) But for the plus- its got good humor, good characters, lots of gore and dismemberment, decent weapon selection, and quite a few medium sized maps. Although the animations can be cheesy, the scenery of the map makes up for it in most cases. So should you buy it? Up to you, in my opinion if your a postal fan YES. If your new to postal, wait for the price to drop to 30 before you even consider buying. So in the end as for a fan - 7/10 (8 if the glitches were totally removed). And for any gamer 5.7/10. Its fun.
    -Quick edit, if you are looking for a hardcore serious game, look elsewhere this is for people with a good sense of humor. I'm only giving it 10 here just so i can get the rating up a little
  20. May 28, 2012
    BEST GAME EVER!!! Yo
    YO
    YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO
  21. Dec 29, 2011
    The Bad - Simply put! BOX OF **** from the goofy looking characters,Dude's new voice,and the fact the game ruins like early beta copy. Akella goofed this **** badly. The Good - Hopefully coming.. Patch yo **** if not..hope the modders have their way with it.
  22. Dec 29, 2011
    This is my first review ever on metacritic. Hell, I created this account just to review this game. People must know how bad this is, just so they don't make the same mistake as I did. Are you a fan of modern shooters? Are you a fan of games with a stable engine? Are you a fan of Postal series? Then this game is definitely not for you. I've never seen such a poor made use of the SourceThis is my first review ever on metacritic. Hell, I created this account just to review this game. People must know how bad this is, just so they don't make the same mistake as I did. Are you a fan of modern shooters? Are you a fan of games with a stable engine? Are you a fan of Postal series? Then this game is definitely not for you. I've never seen such a poor made use of the Source engine. Horrible hit detection, weapons that are rendered useless by the poor implemented controls, what else can I say? To be honest, I'm more than halfway through the game and the only weapon I consistently use is the taser. Advantages? Ranged weapon, with unlimited ammunition. It's more than enough to get you through. Why then put at our disposal 20 plus weapons when we're able to get through the game with one? Talk about unbalanced. Then there's the humour, which remains Postal typical humour, and it's just about the only positive aspect of this game. Hence the 1. Expand
  23. Jan 2, 2012
    So buggy its unplayable and the developers depended on some Russian company to release the patches and all their content after, but they only been keeping it in Russia so its unplayable for the rest of us with crashes every 10 to 20 min. If it was not for that it would be a good game. I would say screw Akella and release the patches myself if I where them. But there are so many freak-enSo buggy its unplayable and the developers depended on some Russian company to release the patches and all their content after, but they only been keeping it in Russia so its unplayable for the rest of us with crashes every 10 to 20 min. If it was not for that it would be a good game. I would say screw Akella and release the patches myself if I where them. But there are so many freak-en bugs I doubt RWS will be able to fix them and probably just blame it on valve when it was poor dissensions made by them. Which lead to a completely unplayable game, and if you look in the positive reviews some of them are made by the developers themselves. While others I am guessing either have found a way to get the Russian patch working or never played the game itself, There is no avoiding glitches or bugs that will make you fustraighted with this game. Go with postal 10th anniversary instead if your going to buy a postal game. Its much more worth it than this cash-in. Expand
  24. Jan 4, 2012
    I am a fan of Postal 2 but starting Postal 3 I had a bad feeling from the beginning which turned out to be an omen for what the game would be like.

The games graphics are good, a definite improvement over the previous game; in which all the humans had doll heads stuck to their bodies. Another change is that they've decided to move to levels with a main mission for each. The missions are

Another change is that they've decided to move to levels with a main mission for each. The missions are fun on paper, but being levels you're constricted to an area. This down plays the previous games "Run around and smash **** up" appeal as you find yourself more focused on the missions due to the constriction.

As I mentioned before the missions are fun on paper but carrying them out isn't that much fun most of the time. The game throws waves and waves of enemies at you and expects you to take cover, (which is the worse implementation I've seen. You'll hide behind low cover only to be standing getting shot) which just doesn't come natural.

Furthermore some of the weapons feel weak and melee attacks feel like your s**tfaced flailing your arms.

The AI is also pretty bad, it mainly runs to its death (although it will take cover and cover fire ocassionally), but your allies are the worst they will litterally shoot you in the face, or either good or bad AI will just stand around doing nothing.

Unlike the second game there is a chance of completing it without killing anyone because of the morality added to the game, I liked how it dictated what missions you would do(even if it is boolean good or bad), but still it leads me to the games main problem (at this time), the bugs.

How about a taser that randomly crashes the game, or not being able to complete a level because a door won't open, not to mention random crashes, lag, sound cutting out (I swear there was a soundtrack you're supposed to listen to in game)

Duke Nukem Forever has been bashed around a lot last year, but I had no problem with that game, I know the problems it had in development, but at the same time I realise I'm probably wearing rose tinted glasses. But not with Postal III. I have to say that it tops Duke Nukem Forever for being bad.

Anyway in summary:

Good//
    Good graphics
    Funny story & mostly interesting mission objectives
    Nice implementing morality although it could be improved (and fixed logically)
    Interesting assortment of weapons

Cover
    Game Design

Buyer beware!
  25. Oct 21, 2012
    Turns out RWS had little to no input on how this got made. Akella are the reason this game got made so badly. Look at the beta footage on youtube of the RWS version. It was going to have multiplayer, it was open world, it would of been a much more refined game. Bad move on RWS for hiring Akella but live and learn, hopefully they are able to fund another 100% RWS developed project in theTurns out RWS had little to no input on how this got made. Akella are the reason this game got made so badly. Look at the beta footage on youtube of the RWS version. It was going to have multiplayer, it was open world, it would of been a much more refined game. Bad move on RWS for hiring Akella but live and learn, hopefully they are able to fund another 100% RWS developed project in the future (like Postal2). Expand
  26. Jan 16, 2012
    I won't say Postal 3 was horrible but I also will not say it was good. The frequent crashing is annoying, the aiming is off, the AI leaves a lot to be desired but at the same time the RWS team still delivers on the humor. I see a future for this game after a couple of more patches and some added content but unless that happens there really isn't much hope for it.
  27. Jan 19, 2012
    i lost interest waiting for the game in 2009, it finally comes out and it feels so unfinished it is borderline unplayable thanks to Dumb AI, laughably bad voice acting and so many bugs that make the game barely any fun to play. The only redeeming quality is that it is funny in places and that's it, simply put it this game isn't worth the 5 year wait or your hard earned cash at all
  28. Jan 27, 2012
    There is a reason Postal 2 is a cult game and Postal 3 will never be. Postal 2 had a sense of humor to be shared with the worst South Park episodes. Postal 2 had it's bugs and crashes were to be expected. Postal 2 had a confusing map and annoying load zones. Then again Postal 2 was made in 2003. That's a good 9 years ago that the game dropped and 9 years ago flaws like that were moreThere is a reason Postal 2 is a cult game and Postal 3 will never be. Postal 2 had a sense of humor to be shared with the worst South Park episodes. Postal 2 had it's bugs and crashes were to be expected. Postal 2 had a confusing map and annoying load zones. Then again Postal 2 was made in 2003. That's a good 9 years ago that the game dropped and 9 years ago flaws like that were more acceptable. To have a game come out in 2012 and have those problems is just plain embarrassing. While the fans will be split along lines of "is this game faithful or not" and i have to say in some regards it is. If you play the Postal series for buggy gameplay and horrendous crashing, on par with the AWP mod but that's a mod not a game sold for money, then you'll be happy. If you came for the humor you'll be disappointing. While much of the dialog is the one liners you would expect the feel of the new town is terrible. Many portions of the game are not fun and most of the missions are more bland than an MMO. I stopped playing the game halfway through the meager campaign just so i could play Postal 2 and have fun, a major component missing in this sequel Expand
  29. Jan 26, 2012
    Funniest game I've ever played!... Lots of fun and brutal moments. Especially in movies. Like it a lot!!! Devs rock! Guys, you probably had to spend a bit more time on bug fix, but you did give me a fun which is worth waiting for the game for so long!
  30. Feb 15, 2012
    A game for fools, and nothing more. In Postal 3 there is no one good hand, never knew what this game can bring. I actually have nothing to say, sorry.
    Gameplay: 3/10
    Graphics: 4/10
    Music: 4/0
    Dynamics: 5/10
    That's it. My personal opinion: the game is not worth your time to it.

1. Mar 20, 2012
    Postal III is a disappointment: the game shows a very bad technical realization and little respect for civil and ethical tastes.
  2. Mar 2, 2012
    The uninspired gameplay, incoherent narrative, and off-color humor of Postal III result in a game that has clearly passed its expiration date.
  3. Feb 26, 2012
    If you're going to be offensive, you need a point. This has none, either as satire, commentary, videogame or comedy. [Mar 2012, p.118]