4.8

1. Dec 23, 2013
    Wow, first review... :) Well, as you can see looking at my profile, I've played a good numbers of indie games recently... This is... pretty a strange game: good idea, fair game (for a indie)... but it's so short! Two rooms, 10 characters, few objects... and surely they don't work on the graphic... 6 for it is way too much, it worth 1-2 at most! Pity, because, as I said, the game has good premises.

I sadly give a 4, because I really disagree with the price, and the game itself is a 6-7, not more.
  2. Mar 1, 2014
    A good game, not worth more than an ipod app. At half price ($3.99 for the "extended cut") it's still way too much.

You meet a total of 6 characters, have limited conversations, and must choose one of them to die. Replay-ability is so-so for one time, and negligible beyond that. It feels like there are "right" and "wrong" decisions, but not in a freeform or even sensible way...more of a
    propaganda way (women's rights are bad, scientific knowledge is bad).

The grammar/English is either poor or poorly translated (I don't know if this was developed by native speakers of English). At best, there are a number of typos. There are not a lot of meaningful discussions on the whole, and some are downright pointless.

The whole of this game is at one short as you make it party, interacting with a total of 6 characters. It's simply not satisfying enough, and the ramifications feel less like choices you make as a player and more as "railroading" based on what the developer views as good or bad.

If this game extended out to multiple events, say, 4 different things (a fundraiser, a protest, a meeting between opposing factions, and a final resolution), with your decisions and dialogue making differences each time, I'd probably have rated it quite highly. The overall idea for the game is sound, but the shortness and linearity strongly reduces any value to the player.

In short, the game feels like the first 1/4 of a much better game,
  3. Feb 22, 2014
    It's a short game, but wonderful nevertheless. There no perfect graphics to talk about, nor a tremendous voice cast. But it's an outstanding premise and absorbing gameplay. The thought that if you make a single mistake you'll have an already war-torn country brought into tatters is captivating gameplay for any person whose ever played a video game. Though it could've been better though.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Feb 10, 2014
    A fabulous, wonderfully realized idea that leaves you hungry for more when you finish the game after just 2 hours. [02/2014, p.60]