• Publisher: Reverb
  • Release Date: Oct 29, 2012
7.6

1. Nov 1, 2012
    This game is great. They did an absolutely amazing job at making the dinosaurs scary as hell, yet not overpowered. Playing each of them feels great, intuitive and natural. Playing the humans is truly a tense experience. Many times the games will end up with the humans huddled around an ammo crate fending off the dinosaurs as they try to break up the group. The thing is, when you get picked off from the group (which will inevitably happen), you will spawn away from the group. Now all of a sudden you are out in the open alone, heading toward the same point on the map as all of the dinosaurs, this is where the real fun begins, as invariably a dino (or multiple) will be hard on your tail before you make it back to the group.

I'm loving this game, and I can't wait for more maps and a new mode or two. Definitely worth the price of admission; I'll get more hours out of this game than most of the blockbusters in the last year combined.
  2. Oct 31, 2012
    Primal Carnage is everything Dino beat down is not.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Expand
  3. Nov 1, 2012
    This game is terrible. Don't get me wrong, the prospect of a great asymmetrical game sounds great, but the game is just not polished and the shooting feels terrible. The dinosaurs are even worse, the T-Rex is the most clunky of them all and it's movements seem to run at about 15 frames per second, usually jilting around like your having a seizure. This game needs some major improvements before it is even close to the 9.0 rating that the users have given it here so far. Expand
  4. Nov 5, 2012
    I'm sure you're thiniking oh, just another dinosaur game. Yes, *JUST* TEAM FORTRESS 2 Meets Jurassic Park! Those words were all it took for me. You might need further convincing. Here's a pro/con list: Pro: -T-Rex and velociraptor and pterodactyl and dilophosaurus. -Unique Niche classes on both sides. -Very very low cost. -Well-balanced gameplay -Team-focused -Recreates that "I must get to homebase and safety!" feeling you get from watching Jurassic Park as the characters try to get out of the wilderness and into fortified structures with others.
    -Strong resemblance to both TF and JP brands.
    -Simple but rewarding gameplay.

Cons:
    -Limited Playerbase -Single Deathmatch game mode (which will be fixed on first free update with objective modes...hoping for a car chase).
    -Asymmetrical classes (which is a nice refresher)
    -Gameplay is simple, no progression/perks.

In short, it is a simple, well-balanced asymmetrical deathmatch game at present, and depending on how much updates and gamemodes are added, may grow into a more replayable experience. For $15, it can't be beat, though... if you love gameplay and dinosaurs and Team Fortress 2, this is your game.
  5. Oct 31, 2012
    I think they really hit this one on the head its a perfect dino game and it seams that everything is well balanced it was done with a small team of developers and i think they did a wonderfull job.
  6. May 31, 2013
    Game is so bad, servers are laggy, whilst I am not one to care for graphics they look like you are watching the game on a 480p youtube video. Gameplay is dull, dinosaurs handle terrible, shooting mechanics are terrible. So many bad points I cannot be bothered to list them all, good idea, terrible execution, don't waste your money on this one.
  7. Nov 14, 2012
    A promising indie title that still needs a lot of work, to be exact, more content. So far, only deadmatch mode is available and it soon becomes clear how limited this game is right now (they promise other modes for free, but we don't know when). Plus, people in the game are overpowered and it usually ends up with gang of people that dinosaurs are trying to break. This is not a perfect game by any means, but people are obviously thrilled by another decent dinosaur game after long time (especially after horrible Dino beatdown, after playing that, I would call anything masterpiece), so they rate it better than it deserves. Also, it's basically L4D ripoff, if you compare dinosaur classes with zombie classes there. Expand
  8. Jan 18, 2013
    I was ready to give this game higher rating, but this new mod "get to the chopper" kinda messed up the more popular map docks. I am so disappointed with this update that I rated this game a zero. Do not purchase!
  9. Oct 31, 2012
    Wow i really did not expect it to be as good as it is. It really has that jurassic park movie feel to it. the teams are well balanced the raptor is the best class for the dino side and the sniper and tranquilizer is the best on the human side. So far iv only seen one bug and it was a graphical glitch that has gone away, from what i have played it is well worth the 15 dollars. I give it a solid 8.5 out of 10 and thats just becouse it needs some polishing and will be more like a 9 Expand
  10. Oct 31, 2012
    Fun game hands down, great gameplay ,and a solid idea. Needs a few fixes here and there and it will be good to go. If you have 15 dollars its a must buy.
  11. Nov 1, 2012
    OK, so I've played this game since release and have a few hours of gameplay under my belt now. First, excellent job on Primal Carnage; it is well made and extremely fun, good job team. Also you should give your modeler a higher percentage for doing such an awesome job. Now there are a few things I'd like to bring up that I found problematic. One major issue I have is the auto-team balance. I have played 2 full rounds as dinosaurs out of roughly 130 games and all but those 2 times I have been auto switched to humans. I do not know if people are taking advantage of some team switching glitch or something, but it's annoying and irritates me to no end. I understand that everyone wants to play as dinosaurs but don't quit the server every time you have to be human. Other than the auto team balance issue, nothing remains. It's a great game that I recommend everyone picks up. Few things can match being a pterodactyl picking up a human and taking them to the top of the map before dropping them; it's like built-in trolling, I love it. Expand
  12. Oct 31, 2012
    All i now is i can play as the T-Rex and that is awsome. You definity get your money's worth. For 15 bucks you cant beat this game. And it has free dlc coming sone.
  13. Nov 2, 2012
    Lets start off buy saying that the game is alot of fun, its pros far out weighs its cons. There are a few bugs, i have had some glitching and it could use more polishing. I can say that it is very enjoyable.
  14. Apr 11, 2013
    it very fantastic game i'm buy it 5 dollar and it worth to buy this with powerfully graphic
    and co-op with 1000 hours game play. very funny when playing with friend
  15. Apr 21, 2013
    Incredibly unpolished game. If the technical and graphical glitches don't make you pull your hair out then the unbalanced classes will. On top of that the devs take months to come out with updates such as fixing two problems and two new maps, but every time an update comes out there are even more bugs added to the current list. It's appalling that the devs comes out with skin packs you have to pay for, but cannot release a patch to fix the constant crashing that most of the primal carnage community is plagued with. I bought this game for the dinosaurs and because it was unique, most of the positive scores on here are from people that are like "OMG DINOSAURS,OMFG WHO DOESN'T LOVE DINO's", truth is this game could of offered something fresh and new to the mp scene, but it didn't. The engine they built it upon cannot even support what they were trying to do, that much is clear (Example is any dino is able to stick his head through walls, thus killing humans in spots that are suppose to provide shelter). I would of gave this game at least a one, but the primal carnage community is why I gave it a zero. There is a forum section where people can post problems and feedback on the game. If a person were to go and post about some major bugs in this game and expose how unpolished it is then they will surely be attacked by the community. This is an indie game, but that's no excuse for the poor work done here. I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone, save your money and buy one the many amazing triple A titles coming out in the coming months. Expand
  16. Apr 11, 2013
    This game is fun as hell. Each class fits a role, and counters something else. It feels great to see how the classes work together. The levels are gorgeous and well set up. Playing as the humans is a tense experience and who doesn't love dinosaurs. I hope it continues to get support and maintains a healthy population, because I honestly enjoy this more than Team Fortress, Counterstrike or Call of Duty. Expand
  17. May 19, 2013
    This is a wonderful wonderful game, with many opportunities. It is extremely entertaining and offers hours and hours of fun and enjoyment. If you are looking for a dinosaur game, this is the game you want.
  18. Feb 7, 2013
    It's pretty fun but the balance seems favored highly towards the dinos. Probably worth the cost and a few hours of your time. Playing as a TRex is so fun it might justify buying this. Anyway, good work for an indie-ish game.
  19. Apr 10, 2013
    Bunch of devs on here it seems.

Don't believe them. This game is passable for about ten minutes before it gets boring and you've seen all there is to it. It's on Steam sale right now for about 5 bucks. Wait til it drops to 2 instead.
  20. Nov 4, 2012
    This game is bad ass. The graphics are amazing. The combat is fluent and Every class is unique and fun to play. With a few bug fixes and free map and game mode dlc (as promised), this game deserves an almost perfect score. I hope to see the serves stay active.
  21. Nov 22, 2012
    This game was a great deal at $15. There is only deathmatch right now, but considering it is a small indie game studio, it is understandable that the game is still under development. That said, what I've played has been extremely enjoyable. There is a lot of detail in the maps gives the battlefield great atmosphere, and the different classes have a lot of diversity and character. Just playing T-Rex and charging into battles, trampling players and eating them whole, was well worth the price of admission. I love to roar as I'm chasing down a lone human player, as they try to avoid this monster bearing down on them. Seldom do they escape... but with great power also comes certain vulnerabilities.

There is free DLC on the way to add more to the multiplayer experience, such as objectives, as well as skins for the dinos. This game was an instant favorite, and I'm looking forward to what new features are developed.
  22. Nov 28, 2012
    Primal Carnage was bought for me as a gift, and when I received it I said to myself "Oh crap, now I have to play this terrible game with my friend because he bought it for me." Well, I was completely, absolutely and incredibly wrong. This game is the most fun I've had playing with my friends since my LAN party days with Warcraft 3. It's not a AAA title with a great story or incredibly large beautiful environments that will pull you in. What it does though, it does very well. The maps are designed well, and the game looks very good (much better than I expected). The controls are precise and pretty easy to get a handle on (take a look at the keyboard layout and you can figure it out pretty well). There are different classes to play for both humans and dinos, giving you different ways to play. The game may not be up for any awards, but it is 100% fun. Expand
  23. Feb 18, 2013
    I previously rated this a 3 due to lack of content but the developers have worked hard and added the new Get to the Chopper mode which has finally added some purpose to the game. The barebones team deathmatch mode was always just a contest to see who could switch to the dinosaur team fastest when one of them got bored and stopped playing, but with Get to the Chopper mode there's a reason to play the human team and actually work together. Expand
  24. Feb 8, 2013
    This is a cool game, but it still needs to add some more features into the game that I look forward to. The dinosaurs are so fun to play as, some of them take alot or some pratice in order to master, same goes for the humans. Also a ton of hilarious moments occur while playing which brings a good feeling. I highly recommend you get this game since it's also at a decent price and if you enjoy dinosaurs then you will surely enjoy this. Expand
  25. Jun 26, 2013
    They did amazing job but as well as theres bad stuff such as Glitches !
    the game is all abt glitches and 2 possible mods DeathMatch and GTTC...
    however it really deserve 7 out of 10 because its first of its kind and the dinos looks awesome as well as humans team
  26. Mar 13, 2013
    Absolutely fantastic game! Despite being in South Africa and having to deal with 200+ ping to servers, the game compensates for the lag superbly. The teams are very balanced with the smaller dinosaurs having to rely on pack-work or stealth to take down single enemies whereas the humans have some very powerful arsenals at their disposal. The maps are beautifully designed and the game flows very nicely. Should get an even higher rating because this is an indie game. The dinos are intimidating and very powerful but the humans have the advantage of weaponry and maneuverability. There are bugs and it is a bit short on content but that doesn't take away from the fact that you can play as a massive T-Rex that runs over or eats people up! How is that NOT awesome? Plus, it is only $15. Also, I got it on special so only paid $5. WIN! Expand
  27. Nov 30, 2013
    its cheap and really funny to play i also gonna buy all the DLC
    So if i were you ask your mom your dad (parents) to buy this awesome game
    and see waht you can do
  28. Apr 20, 2013
    It's a bit rough around the edges, but I find this to be a great multiplayer game overall. Classes of dinosaurs and humans are widely varied, graphics are pretty decent, and the game is stable and runs smoothly for me. The things I find holding it back are lack of class progression/unlocks, and the only real customization is some skins you can pay for as DLC. I've had over 10 hours in the game though and still find it fun to pick up. Collapse
  29. Jun 13, 2013
    Well thought out game well designed maps beautiful artwork crazy awesome gameplay. Some time needed to master attacks of each character one flaw you can't always be on the DINO team.
  30. Apr 20, 2013
    I absolutely love this game. It may not have a wide variety of game modes, but it's still pretty addicting. I mean, come on...dinosaurs, lol. You really have to have good team work in order to survive...or kill. In the end you'll be satisfied either way. Just try it out.
  31. Jun 3, 2013
    the ideal of this game is fine, but the control is very bad, you can't reload while sprinting, you need reload first...
    and the sniper rifle is troublesome to use with scope, the balance is bad, you can hardly see the flame gay and sniper character in a role. yet it's great to play as the dinosaur.
  32. May 12, 2013
    Primal Carnage is the step that really captures dinosaur gaming. Not only is this the few dinosaur based game but it is really fun in many ways. The classes are amazing and all of them have a role in the game play and none of them are overpowered. In fact many of the classes have another weakness from a different class. The Tyrannosaurus can't take far ranged classes. But if there are short ranged it would be a easy kill. Now the game has two types of teams. Dino and Human, The human team plays in a first person few while the dinosaurs play in a third person few. Now let's talk about the classes.
    Humans:
    Pyro- Has a flamethrower and a chainsaw and can deal lots of damage. Just don't attack a T'rex or a Carnotaurus with this class or your dead.
    Commando- A heavy tank that can enflict massive damage yet isn't that well with agility. Pteranodons can pick this one up and drop him to the floor.
    Trapper- Does exactly what the name tells. It traps small dinosaurs and kills them. Big dinosaurs can only be trapped by there mouths and even then they can still trample you.
    Pathfinder- This class is most likely the supportive class. It can blind dinosaurs and them kill them with his shotgun. Yet the shotgun isn't that big of a range weapon.
    Scientist- The only female character in the game and can do some damage with her sniper. She can also use her trank dart.

Dinosaur:
    Novaraptor- One of the fastest classes in the game. Can lunge onto the humans and will kill them instantly. The pyro can kill this dinosaur with his chainsaw so keep a eye out.
    Pteranodon- Yeah so this is the hardest of the classes. It really doesn't work well and I couldn't pick up one human so yeah. You may need practice with this one.
    Dilophosaurus- Can spit poison in enemy's eyes ans can bite with a punch.
    Carnotaurus- This one replaced the Compy in the game so yeah that was somewhat a let down but it really is fun to play with this class. This class can charge a enemy and ram it in the air as it falls and splats to the ground.
    Trex and Spinosaurus- Now the reason why I am doing them at the both time is because they play the same. Both of them have tons of health yet they are slow. Snipers can take these guys out so be carful with these guys.

Now the game types don't varry that much you have your standered death match and get to the place. So there really isn't that much of creativity in this part.

In conclusion this game is great. I will give it a 8.5 out of ten.
  33. Feb 9, 2013
    I would agree with neigh sayers that this game is bland and doesn't have variety. but after some DLC and added game modes it is a gem. variety, fun gameplay and pretty graphics. great game, and it is rare to get a good dinosaur related game. well done. rawr...
  34. Jan 1, 2013
    Primal Carnage has a lot of potential but is quite insubstantial in its current form. The game that is there (1 gamemode and 5 maps) is well-balanced and fun to play as either humans or dinosaurs with each class feeling unique in its own way. I will update my rating if Lukewarm can live up to their promises.
  35. Dec 2, 2013
    It's been a long time since I've played a good dinosaur game, let alone played AS a dinosaur. Despite its flaws, Primal is the best dino game to come out in years, and it's getting better all the time.

This is a seriously intense, fast-paced FPS that is both exhilerating and often terrifying as you're hunted by dinosaurs with the intelligence of humans. Small matches lead to nail-biting
    tension as you watch the bushes for signs of raptors moving through the jungle, while large matches have tonnes of epic moments as multiple Tyrannosaurs go head to head with flamethrower-wielding Scotsmen.

The main draw of the game, of course, is that you can play as a wide variety of dinosaurs (and Pterosaurs!). Each has their own special skills, and have simply beautiful models and animations. The widely different play-styles of each dinosaur (and human) makes it a lot of fun to switch between them There's a variety of ways to counter your enemies, but it's never 100% balanced. They try to respond to fan feedback, but kinda seem to overreact, buffing and nerfing classes way too much. Luckily it never stops being awesome stomping around as a T.Rex, or pouncing someone as a raptor, netting a Pteranodon at the last second as it tries to grab you...

When it released, there really wasn't much to the game. Just a fairly fun team deathmatch mode. But the developers have been steadily adding new game types and classes. Remembering that they're an indie team, this is pretty good value for money, but it's far from perfect. The last patch fixed some problems but it also broke a number of things, and introduced annoying balance changes. For better or worse, they're now recoding the game to be a lot more stable. Hopefully once the next update hits the niggling issues with performance and class tweaks will be resolved. More updates further down the line with additional game modes and classes have been promised, so the future seems bright for Primal.

While it might not be a game you'll play every day, dinosaur lovers will have a blast, and for anyone who's into multiplayer FPS, it'll make for a real fun night with some friends every once in a while.
  36. Jul 6, 2013
    Super fun game, there just isn't much to it really. Its fun to get on and play for an hour or so just to kill some time and have some fun, But when it comes down to it, you get bored after a little time playing just because of the lack of content.
  37. Jun 16, 2013
    This game is every multiplayer team game mixed with Jurassic Park. The dinosaurs are terrifying if you're a human but they aren't really overpowered. I've had a lot of fun so far playing it, and I will continue to play it in the future.

The only thing I can see wrong with the game and why I gave it 7/10 was because of the lack of customizability. They need more guns! More options for
    human players to choose from. It makes sense that dinosaurs only have certain abilities, but humans should be able to at least pick from a selection of weaponry.

Other than that, it's a fantastic game and I recommend purchasing it (if it's on sale for the time being)!.
  38. Aug 22, 2013
    other than the idea of dinos vs humans, this game is bad. I want to like it, I really do. I even preordered it. the idea hooked me I always wanted a dinos vs humans game like what this could be. but for now there is no reason to play this game. no single player few, preset, uncustomizable classes only one gametype: deathmatch good luck using a controller outside of keyboard mouse (wich imfine with)
    stale gameplay
    bad experience overall
  39. Sep 23, 2014
    -Snip-
  40. Jun 11, 2014
    Fantastic and totally underrated gem. This game is just plain fun. Lukwarm was definitely smart by taking some cues from Jurassic Park in this. Half of the fun is the pure chaos that commences when human meets dinosaur. This is not your normal FPS battlefield. Dont be surprised to see a fellow human on the ground being ripped to shreds by a raptor, or a body flinging across the air from a Carno's charge!

Even if you do not like FPS (like me) you will enjoy playing this game as the gameplay isnt mirrored - you have two teams, Humans and Dinos, and you really only have one objective: Kill each other!

Lukewarm did a great job with the dinos. A game like this proves that with a passionate development team, you can do anything. When you are in the forest, hearing the ground shake can be terrifying, along with hearing a dinosaur roar. When you're a dino, the controls are switched from a traditional FPS setup to something different, making you feel like you really are controlling a dinosaur.

The game has a few downsides, mainly the low content and the limited amount of maps and objectives. Luckily we are getting a sequel which hopefully will revive the games.

These cons can easily be forgiven, considering the amount of pure entertainment you'll find eating people as a T rex or burning some dinos with your flamethrower :)
  41. Jun 5, 2014
    The game is alright, but not in the fashion the presentation glorifies. It feels more like a deathmatch with constant running and reckless shooting. I felt no excitement about the classes and game modes, and sadly deleted the game after few matches.

Still this could be worth a try for the dino fans, so my thumb is up.
  42. Sep 18, 2013
    Great concept. Poor execution. Still fun for 5 minutes. I got this deeply discounted in a Steam sale and have only played it twice since then. Pouncing on people with raptors and whatnot is fun but the lack of depth or game modes or really anything of substance makes it dull fast. I played Dino D-Day longer, but not much longer. It's too bad a AAA dev won't throw $100 mil at one of these games and make it actually good. Expand
  43. May 24, 2013
    Is Primal Carnage fun? Yes.
    Is it worth $15? No.
    The fun factor of this game is its gimmicks, but that doesn't make it bad (some classes feel really broken against others (Trappers against smaller dinos, for example)). But, if you wanna pick this up, wait for a Steam sale. In my own opinion, paying $15 for the whole thing is a waste.
  44. Jun 22, 2014
    Primal Carnage. This is a game that I was very skeptical about getting. When I saw the trailers for this game, I got really excited. It was the kind of game that I've wanted since I was very little: a game about humans fighting dinosaurs. I was excited because dinosaur games are few and far between, and also because this time you could actually play as dinosaurs. I was really excited about this game at the time, but then I looked at Metacritic and noticed it got a mixed reception. So I decided it might actually be better to hold off on getting this game. Then, cut to a little over a year after the game came out, and I finally decided to try it out. So, is this game the dinosaur shooter that you and I have been waiting for our whole lives? Or is this the kind of dinosaur that should've been trampled as an egg? Let's find out. The gameplay of this game may seem like your generic shooter at first, except for one very big difference, one team is humans, the other is dinosaurs. The human team plays very much like a class-based first person shooter. There are five classes total: Commando, Pathfinder, Pyromaniac, Scientist, and Trapper. They all have very good abilities that balance out the team perfectly. Commando is all about shooting every dinosaur you see, Pathfinder can throw flares to blind the dinosaurs, Pyromaniac sets everything around him ablaze with his flamethrower, the Scientist can snipe from a distance, and the Trapper can trap dinosaurs with a net, and then proceed to shoot them. As for the dinosaurs, there are five of those too. The dinosaurs actually play from a third person perspective rather than first-person. The classes are Tyrannosaurus (replaced with Spinosaurus in the Get to the Chopper game mode), Novaraptor, Dilophosaurus, Pteranodon, and Carnotaurus. These dinosaurs also have different abilities that supplement their team perfectly. The Tyrannosaurus and Spinosaurus can eat humans to regain health, Novaraptors rush into humans to take them down, Dilophosaurus can poison humans, impairing their vision for a time, Pteranodons can pick humans up off the ground and drop them to their doom, and Carnotaurus behave like bulls, charging into humans at high speeds. I know exactly what you're thinking, isn't this game completely unbalanced because the dinosaurs have too much health, and the humans too little? Surprisingly no! This game is actually very well balanced. Neither team is too powerful or too weak at all. You might think that with multiple Tyrannosaurus the game's balance would shift to the favor of the dinosaurs. However, because Tyrannosaurus is such a powerful dinosaur, it has been limited to only two players per match, and it's the only dinosaur with a player limit. This makes the game that much more balanced. Every class in this game controls very well as well. To tell you the truth, I'd say that I have only one major problem with the gameplay: there's not enough content in this game. There are only three game modes, and a small number of maps to play on. There also aren't any bots, so you have no choice but to play online. The good news is the developers are updating the game, and constantly improving it. However, as of right now, there aren't very many modes in Primal Carnage. As for the graphics, they are very beautiful and colorful. They were made with the Unreal Engine, and they make the game look as beautiful as it plays. It doesn't look as good as Unreal Tournament 3's did (not as much detail in the textures), but it is still a very beautiful looking game. As for the overall presentation, this is done very well indeed. It looks and behaves like a good first person shooter should. The main menu looks as though it is lacking content, just like the game modes, but it is still good nonetheless. Overall, this is the perfect shooter for anyone who loves dinosaurs. There may not be enough content, but it is still fun enough to warrant a recommendation. I recommend this game to everyone who loves dinosaurs, wants to play a unique first person shooter for a change instead of the totally generic Call of Duty, or just want to have an insanely fun time playing video games.
    Gameplay: 9/10
    Graphics: 9/10
    Presentation: 7/10
    Overall: 8/10
  45. Jul 19, 2014
    If you love dinosaurs (like me) or you love Jurassic Park by Steven Spielberg (like me) or you have been searching for the perfect dinosaur game (like me), Primal Carnage is the game for you! From it's fantastic graphics, enviromental level design, textures and modelling of the dinosaurs, it is a great game! It's mostly a team deathmatch with Humans v.s. Dinosaurs as I heard that the game does not have so many modes, so if you are thinking of purchasing this game, be warned that the game does not include many modes. But if you want a perfect killing deatmatch dinosaur game, forget Dino D-Day or even ORION: Dino Beatdown and get Primal Carnage, its the better out of all the dinosaur games I know of, a great game to enjoy with yourself and your friends. With all its tense moments, great modelling of dinosaurs and great gameplay, its a great game to have in your Steam library! Expand
  46. Apr 20, 2013

1. Mar 5, 2013
    An interesting subject of humans and dinosaurs pitched against each other is the only unique thing this game has to offer. [CD-Action 03/2013, p.68]
  2. Feb 20, 2013
    Lukewarm Media set out to do one simple thing with Primal Carnage: let people play, as and fight, dinosaurs. They hit that mark and then some. Even with no level progression, I still come back to it just to eat some humans. For $15, you get the closest thing there is to a Jurassic Park multiplayer game, and it also happens to be a lot of fun.
  3. Feb 7, 2013
    Just fun in a straight-forwarded way. Having dinosaurs is one of the key elements that makes it different and enjoyable, however, we think there's no enough content to keep us playing after a few hours.