7.7

1. Jun 7, 2013
    I don't quite understand the bad official reviews. The game is sheer fun to play from beginning to end. Even the grinding between official missions has always been fun, since it's never that long, and you always get a nice reward after every victory. Game length also seems ideal to me. I just finished the game and I feel like starting again with a different tower setup. (You have to investI don't quite understand the bad official reviews. The game is sheer fun to play from beginning to end. Even the grinding between official missions has always been fun, since it's never that long, and you always get a nice reward after every victory. Game length also seems ideal to me. I just finished the game and I feel like starting again with a different tower setup. (You have to invest in your towers, so you can never take more than half of the assortment with you really) Expand
  2. Jun 15, 2013
    Can't get enough of this game. Defence Grid was good, but this pushes it up a notch. The magic system is interesting, but the collectible card system and crafting where you can fuse and evolve your towers is what really makes it sweet. It connects the battles with that 'just one more game' feeling.
  3. Dec 30, 2013
    I don't understand how this is considered only 58% here. The official reviewers should try more diverse genres before giving such low mark to a really good game.

I bought it for only 3.89$ on steam, I just haven't stopped playing in days. I love it. The system is great, it's challenging yet forgiving. It allows you to customize your different cards (towers or magic) and has multiple talents to choose from. I think it's the first 3D paid tower game which is actually well balanced. The story is small but fun and adds to the style of the game.

Well, I wish we could classify games on steam by user ratings instead of critics ratings.

BTW there's a demo for this game. I played it before buying the game, it convinced me.
  4. Oct 25, 2013
    This game is FUN! I cant leave once I begin to play with. The card system is cool, the towers and enemies looks awesome! This middle-age fantasy world is the best for a Tower Defense game!
  5. Feb 15, 2014
    I have no idea why everyone is giving this game a bad review? This is a solid Tower Defense game with many extra features that normal tower defense games just do not offer. The graphics are amazing, the card system is very coo, and the fuse/evolution feature is genius. This game does require a lot of grinding to be able to rack up money, exp, and stars....but that's where the fun comes in.I have no idea why everyone is giving this game a bad review? This is a solid Tower Defense game with many extra features that normal tower defense games just do not offer. The graphics are amazing, the card system is very coo, and the fuse/evolution feature is genius. This game does require a lot of grinding to be able to rack up money, exp, and stars....but that's where the fun comes in. If it were just so damn easy to play through this game and win, then it would not be fun. I have to say it is one of my favorite games i have played in the resent years. Only fault i have with this game is there are a minor glitch with the STEAM achievements, there are a few that even though you achieve them, they do no work. BUT they have just released a new patch that is supposed to fix this. I can not wait until they release more content, or even a sequel game! A must buy! Expand

1. Jun 28, 2013
    Prime World Defenders is a lot of fun and one of the best tower defense games on the market. Its problems lie more in the lack of refinements on some great ideas.
  2. Jun 26, 2013
    I wanted to like Prime World: Defenders as it really had me going for the first few levels. I had a couple of close calls where my HP almost went down but I managed to keep it perfect with well placed towers. This exciting back and forth between me and the enemies rarely showed its head again during the rest of my playthrough.
  3. Jun 20, 2013
    If you are looking for a refreshing tower defence title, then there is something in Prime World: Defenders you will enjoy. People who are more fussy with their choice of tower defence games might find this to be an ambitious title with problems.