Prison Tycoon PC

4.2

1. EricW.
    Oct 26, 2005
    The game takes a lot of time to play and the camara angles sucked.
  2. DarynW.
    Oct 29, 2005
    Just great I love the way black prison guards only beat up white prisoners and visa versa, deathrow, padded cells, and being able to drop bad prisoners and guards into "Hole" cells. Prisoner escapes - this game is great.
  3. MIke
    Oct 30, 2005
    This game wasn't as bad as you might expect: it is cute (tongue and cheek) and gives you several levels to work with. Give it a try.
  4. LorenzC.
    Nov 1, 2005
    Hmmm.... i've seen the preview version an actually i have my own copy of prison tycoon... ONLY it won't work. i have a 384MB memory, and i'm using S3g pro savage ddr... but it displys "Direct3D render creation error" and it doesn't work... can you please help me with this... without having to buy a new video card... Tnx = ) I give it a 5 because i haven't tried it Hmmm.... i've seen the preview version an actually i have my own copy of prison tycoon... ONLY it won't work. i have a 384MB memory, and i'm using S3g pro savage ddr... but it displys "Direct3D render creation error" and it doesn't work... can you please help me with this... without having to buy a new video card... Tnx = ) I give it a 5 because i haven't tried it yet.. bu who knows.. aybe it will go up 5 more!!! ONLY if i can finally get to play it on my system that is... Expand
  5. PeterU.
    May 13, 2006
    This is an old game with even worse camera tools. if it was a free on-line game it would still suck. btw: no tutorial only manual.
  6. PakoK.
    Jun 9, 2006
    Set the time to maximum, should wait a lot, and there are no prisoners, only 7 or 8 in 2-3 days (years?). They are not working, just walking around, and nothing happend. Do not buy, do not download. The camera toggle sucked, and the game crashed.
  7. FredM.
    Oct 6, 2006
    Typical shovelware, completely lacking in documentation, numerous missing features. But I guess they sold enough units to pay for a sequel, in other words the people who bought the first one paid for them to finish making the game.
  8. LukeM.
    May 30, 2006
    Best Game Ever!!!!
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. I really feel bad about this being so... bad. Being able to create your own security force, guard towers, exercise yards, food and punishment areas. That should be a recipe for tons of fun. However, every critical ingredient lacked what it needs to be more than average.
    The basic mechanic of the game, building bigger and bigger stuff, is the same as it is in just about all the other Tycoon games; it just happens that in this case you’re building things that are very disinteresting.