4.5

1. Sep 20, 2013
    Yes, is not perfect but it is a big step for a biggest change for the next generation. I like a lot the gameplay and the phisichs but there is something strange... Konami, please finish the works before release a game, the fanatics deserve that.
  2. Oct 31, 2013
    An improvement over PES 2013 and a good platform for future PES games to build on. Switching to a new engine is never easy, as seen with PES 2008, but this time around it feels better.
  3. Sep 22, 2013
    I'm playing the PES series since PES 3 and I've played all the ISS games before PES but with the PES Games which where released on the currentgen consoles it went downhill with PES, so I switched to FIFA. I had no fun with all the PES games from PES 2008 to PES 2012 and the Fifa games felt so much better and more realistisc until I played PES 2013 at that point I switched back to Konami'sI'm playing the PES series since PES 3 and I've played all the ISS games before PES but with the PES Games which where released on the currentgen consoles it went downhill with PES, so I switched to FIFA. I had no fun with all the PES games from PES 2008 to PES 2012 and the Fifa games felt so much better and more realistisc until I played PES 2013 at that point I switched back to Konami's PES series. And now I bought PES 2014 for the PC and I have to say that there are a lot of changes. First the graphics look really stunning on the PC at max. settings and there is less lagg than on the console versions. The gameplay feels really smooth and realistic. The ball physics is also really great. But there are also some points which i have to criticise like the licenses. There are less licensed teams and stadiums in contrast to PES 2013. All in all I'm really happy with the new PES and I hope they can optimize the Fox Engine till PES 2015 so that it won't lag at the opening scenes and so on. Graphics: 9.5/10, Sound 8.5/10, Controls 8/10, Gameplay 9/10 Expand
  4. Oct 9, 2013
    Much better than FIFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Nov 1, 2013
    This game is based on the Fox Engine and it's a great leap forward for the PES series by KONAMI after a good PES 13.

PES 14 has all the 3 major continental competitions from Americas, Europe and Asia, which is a big plus for me as I really like to discover new teams and players and to expand my football database. PES 14 adds 5 more leagues to the game, thus enhancing the Football

PES 14 adds 5 more leagues to the game, thus enhancing the Football Life experience.

PES 14 has great graphics and improved gameplay.

For me, after PES 6, the king of PES series, PES 14 is second best !

Good job, KONAMI
  6. Sep 24, 2013
    I think they worked very well this time.

The new engine has a future. Maybe this year they do not complete a lot of stuff but the progress is impressive. Definitively I will buy this game and my brothers especially because they concentrate a lot of American Soccer Leagues like Brazil and Argentinian, South American cups and Leagues especially USA, Concacaf about the Europe teams we
    I think they worked very well this time.

Definitively I will buy this game and my brothers especially because they concentrate a lot of American Soccer Leagues like Brazil and Argentinian, South American cups and Leagues especially USA, Concacaf about the Europe teams we always love the most popular the rest a lot of people even didn't know European Leagues only La Liga, Premiere League and Bundesligue the most famous of Europe.

The people who knows a little of soccer feelings will understand my review without any fan boy crying

1. Nov 18, 2013
    PES 2014 is rife with frustrating flaws, but still, underneath all these layers of disappointment, there is a powerful core. In rare instances, when you are in control of the game, and there no bugs to spoil the fun, PES is more natural and alive than any FIFA.
    New engine brought freshness to the series and if it wasn't for shoddy online support and a bunch of nasty bugs, FIFA 14 would be trembling. [Nov 2013]
  3. Oct 24, 2013
    The PES series has definitely left the grey zone, and with its new face and trained muscles it gets again into a fight to win the football cup. This is going to be a hell of a fight with the well started FIFA series, however, it has to start somewhere.