Pure PC

6.9

1. JoihnO
    Oct 14, 2008
    This is a fun game that is not too difficult and has enough big-air-eye-candy to give you 4 mental cavities. But there is one thing that is a major downside. The Load Screens. I have a decent computer with an up to date graphics card and 4 gigs of ram. The game runs smoothly on all of the menus and the actual racing part. But it takes FOREVER to load ANYTHING. It takes me 4 minutes to getThis is a fun game that is not too difficult and has enough big-air-eye-candy to give you 4 mental cavities. But there is one thing that is a major downside. The Load Screens. I have a decent computer with an up to date graphics card and 4 gigs of ram. The game runs smoothly on all of the menus and the actual racing part. But it takes FOREVER to load ANYTHING. It takes me 4 minutes to get to the main menu. Another 4 minutes to load the map, and another 3 minutes just to leave the race and go to the main menu. It's riduclous. I enjoy playing this game, but I will uninstall it next week and throw it away if the load screens continue to take forever. Collapse

1. Great graphics, breathtaking stunts and fantastic driving feel - Pure is the surprise hit of the year as far as racing games are concerned. It's a perfect blend of fun and action and looks fantastic. It's possible to create more than 60.000 different Quads out of components, so no Quad looks like the other in multiplayer games. There is no story at all, but it's the perfect casual game once you're done with the short career mode.
  2. A perfectly polished and presented package. It offers extreme-tricking and adrenaline-fuelled racing and does it in a refreshing and challenging way.
    Pure delivers an outrageous, arcadey off-road racing experience with style and slickness. The controls are intuitive, the tracks are pure eye candy and the tricks are so crazy and over-the-top that you’ll find yourself gasping with glee when you land your first Lazy Girl.