7.7

1. Apr 5, 2012
    An excellent puzzle game. The main point of the game is to move a ball in a way that you can collect all the flowers and safely move the ball into the goal. There are many different rules and obstacles on the way. There are 100 puzzles with varied difficulties. If you score more than 50000, you can get gold award. To do this, just solving all the puzzles are not enough. When I first finished all the puzzles, my score was about 41000. I needed to improve the way to solve the puzzles to score over 50000. Eventually it took about 100 hours in total for me to score over 50000. The price of the game is only $2.99 on steam right now. If you like logical (mathematical) puzzle games, the game is a bargain for this price. Expand
  2. Sep 6, 2010
    Puzzle Dimension is an excellent puzzle game and the most polished indie game I have ever seen. For the ones who don't know, Puzzle Dimension was designed by one of the founders of Game Design Sweden AB the company that created Kula World.
  3. Jul 6, 2011
    Puzzle Dimension is a 3D Puzzle Game that will leave you feeling like the newest Einstien the world has ever seen one moment, and the next moment like the slow kid in class that is afraid to raise his hand and ask for help. Here is my PC Review of Puzzle Dimension.

Deep Thoughts:

If you want a challenging and long lasting Puzzle Brain teaser Causal game, then Puzzle Dimension is for
    you. If youâ Expand

1. Jan 11, 2011
    Puzzle Dimension is a challenging brain teaser with great presentation and plenty of varied and intelligent puzzles to solve. But it is perhaps a little too difficult for its own good, especially after the introduction of invisible blocks.
  2. If you're up for a challenging mental workout that offers just enough action to keep your fingers from getting bored, you'll definitely want to give Puzzle Dimension a spin.
  3. Puzzle Dimension wraps classic puzzle elements into a contemporary package, offers a lot of variation and exactly the right challenge.