7.6

1. May 20, 2012
    Even if Quake 1 was different from Quake 2 they had same Gothic Punk Hard Core Design and gameplay. Quake 3 was only multiplayer but many play it today and with great design of guns map and plenty of hell-pentagrams-reversed crosses to keep any lover of quake 1 and 2 satisfied. Then Quake 4 comes along New-Cowboy-Redneck style, I hated it I hated so much it destroyed everything that quakeEven if Quake 1 was different from Quake 2 they had same Gothic Punk Hard Core Design and gameplay. Quake 3 was only multiplayer but many play it today and with great design of guns map and plenty of hell-pentagrams-reversed crosses to keep any lover of quake 1 and 2 satisfied. Then Quake 4 comes along New-Cowboy-Redneck style, I hated it I hated so much it destroyed everything that quake 1-2-3 where.
    Fun - 2/10
    Sound - 5/10
    Music - 0/10
    Replayability - 0/10
    Graphics for its time - 10/10

1. The single player campaign uses the old school twitch shooter style that is still enjoyable, but gets repetitive and is ultimately unsatisfying in these days of more sophisticated shooters.
  2. In terms of multiplayer, we’re still trying to figure out what went wrong in that process, because Quake III ruled in that department.
  3. I had a ton of fun playing Quake 4, and while the game started off kind of slow, it picked up quickly and wound up being a solid, action-packed experience without the dreaded "realistic" limitations on combat that so many recent games put on the player.