7.3

1. Jul 28, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Perfect. This game has a beautiful story. The game starts off telling you that you are a young boy who is dropped off at his uncle's by his mother because she simply doesn't care about you. Then, you find out your uncle is in trouble. You help him and he helps you. You two actually have a bond and truly care about each other.

The game play is also quite a lot of fun. Challenging puzzles with unique mechanics. Beautiful and interesting environments and art style. A wonderful, unique adventure filled with great humor.
  2. May 15, 2013
    The game has nice humour, nice artstyle but it also has a feeling that it missing something. Something crucial. Levels were really repetitive, only except parts when I had to use physics, like when I had to spin a lever to open the safe door by changing dimensions in a right time, but still, I didn't like it too much. Also, this game is more like changing the dimension in the right time to complete an objective instead of solving puzzles. But it's cheap and nice, so you can buy it if you like puzzle games. Expand
  3. Apr 28, 2013
    pros: Interesting mechanics and a couple really good puzzles. some decent platforming levels. cheap.
    cons: half the game is filler not real puzzles. The story is awful and same with the dialogue. The environment is very boring Antechamber has an awesome environment even though its an Indie but this game tried to imitate the environment of bigger budget games on the cheap.

If you
    like puzzle games, don't mind playing games directed at children (or you are a child), and you're bored, its worth 10 dollars. Expand
  4. Feb 23, 2013
    Resolution only gots up to 1920x1200 have to force geforce drivers to enable antialiasing and other standard graphics features. Menus optimized for controllers and not mouse. Unrealistic expectations for "time goals". Very frustrating to be a quarter second off after playing through a crappy level 10 times having to listen to the scientist tell the same joke each time. Slippery feel to movement controls (Tip: turn off mouse smoothing to reduce the "slippery" controls.) Expand
  5. Jan 20, 2013
    Worth the money, some parts of the game can be extremely difficult and quite frustrating, but the interesting gameplay and physics engine are something else. Definitely give this game a look.
  6. Dec 30, 2012
    This game is great. I don't know how anyone can dislike it.

Its funny, Its well coded and tested, great voice acting. There's a great deal of variety in the powers and puzzles in the game. And its very long for a puzzle game. Even after you finish the main storyline puzzles, there are still a ton of additional levels to complete.

Some of the puzzles did require a bit of timing, but
    none of them were impossible or "blocking". Not once did I have to go and look up the answer online, as long as I gave it a good thought and tried a few things. Expand
  7. Dec 29, 2012
    Game feels like Portal with different gaming mechanisms. So, it is quite entertaining. The timed jumps can be frustrating though, mainly due to the first person view. Sometimes, it's difficult to see how far you can go in order to jump - especially under the pressure of time - and you end up wondering if you're doing what is necessary to solve the puzzle or just failing at jumping properly. So it leads to a lot of trial and error where you keep dying. But overall, that's a good game, with interesting puzzles/concepts. This game has a lot of potential; if it had the Steam Workshop feature enabled where players could submit their puzzles, it would become exponentially richer and famous. Ultimately, getting it at a good discounted price (like 75%) is a good deal. Expand
  8. Dec 4, 2012
    John deLancie (aka "Q" from ST:NG) quides you through the tutorial, and pokes fun all game long...as he will do in his well-casted roles. And who better to explain dimensional rifts, fluffy space, and the unavoidable indeterminacy of faux-quantum physics without the gamer becoming dizzy. Kim Swift creator of Portal and lead designer of this title puts Quantum Conundrum right in line for greatness; it's flawless, cheap, fun, challenging, well made, and laugh out loud funny. We need more games like this!

If you love Portal 1 & 2, get this now. If you love puzzles, get this now. If you love to laugh...GET THIS NOW! BUY IT!!! BUY IT NOW!!! BUY IT NOW!!!
  9. Nov 29, 2012
    Quantum Conundrum is a clever little game. The commentator is nice and quirky and the visual design is pleasantly unique. The puzzles work overall well enough, it should be mentioned that a lot of them is based on platforming which might scare some people away. The platforming works alright considering that its a first person game. A couple of puzzles later in the game does get a little bit annoying since the platforming gets a little bit harder and you really start to feel the limitations of the first person view. But overall they puzzles are quite nice though a little bit samey. What i do think the games six hour-ish campaign is missing though is impact. Even the ending is abruptly finished and never reaches the big climax. QC is a nice little puzzle game but no more. I would still recommend it though if you are a fan of the genre. Expand
  10. Nov 25, 2012
    This game is not worth your time. Anyone who compares it to portal as if it is any where near it is mistaken. Portal already has done everything this game set out to do, it is unnecessary and not worth the purchase, regret buying.
  11. Nov 18, 2012
    Unlike Portal, this game is all about performance not intellect. Nothing is more frustrating than spending 2 minutes solving the puzzle and 20 mins trying to execute it.

The biggest problem with this game is that shifting physics do NOT lend themselves to interesting puzzles that require real thinking. So, the game designers had to resort to jumping and timing.

Now anyone who's
    played any FP game knows that no one, and I mean no one, can jump accurately in FP mode. It's like walking around your house while looking through a rolled up newspaper and trying not to get injured.

If your unlucky jumping doesn't kill you, don't worry, the next one will. There are so many requirements for jumping and jumping and jumping where the final jump is your doom. This sends you back to the last checkpoint, which is usually not too far back and one of the game's strong points. And it's a good thing too because it would be unplayable otherwise.

And then layer on timing requirements. Don't jump in the right direction at the right time and it's back to the checkpoint for you.

This game suffers from the traditional solution that most designers resort to when a game is too easy. Death. Death everywhere. Any false move and death. Die, die, die. That'll slow them down.

Dying is fine when I've made a mistake. But when you rely on continuously killing your player off to extend the play time, you've failed.
  12. Nov 17, 2012
    This game does become very frustrating at times, especially if you're trying to reach the time and shift goals in each level. The environments do get a bit repetitive as well, but the addition of new dimensions throughout the game keeps the experience fresh. The puzzles are challenging to get right and require a bit of thought. Like most puzzle games, the story is non-existent, but that doesn't keep it from being a rather pleasant experience. Expand
  13. Nov 12, 2012
    This game is like portal 2, only boring and repetitive. I was more excited with watching in-game paintings changing art styles in a different game modes then actually playing game itself. I'm fine with a game being arcade itself, although there are much better arcades with puzzle elements. And I hate laser levels with constant trial-and-error parts the most.
  14. Nov 9, 2012
    While I enjoyed this game, it was certainly not the experience that I was hoping for. The puzzles are fun for a while but seemed to get stale after playing the game for very long. At many points in the game it feels more like a platformer than a puzzle game as I spent too much time on moving a safe or box into the perfect spot or failing to execute a jump properly. The story is sub-par at best and while the Professor's dialogue throughout the game can be amusing at time it just feels like a bit too much. The game is definitely worth playing and I feel like I should enjoy it much more than I do but something about it just leaves me unsatisfied. Expand
  15. Oct 27, 2012
    To me, this is what "portal 2" should have been: innovation, new ideas, fresh puzzles and, most importantly, a challenging game overall. I always look forward into puzzle games with interesting mechanics and when I saw this game about changing dimensions I really got curious and I wanted to see how it would go, and luckily my hopes weren't crushed. First of all, I like how the graphics are simple yet colorful: it's a nice touch and really looks nice in this game, especially since when you use a different dimension, even the colors change according to that dimension (and props too). The mansion is huge and puzzles are many: you have 4 choices of dimensions (fluffy, heavy, slowmo, reverse gravity) but you won't always have all of them which means you need to work out with whatever you got. Puzzles have different difficults: some are easy, some are very challenging and sometimes you'll need to think quite much in order to go on, but strangely never seems unfair and it's usually VERY logic. Overall, the puzzles are very good and, at least for me, they are varied.. The story is almost non existant: you basically have to power up the generators of your uncle's house, and for that you need to do these puzzles in order to reach the generator. Only big flaw for me, at least I think it is, is that there's almost no life inside the house (except for that little furball that always disappears!). You'll basically never see anyone (not even your uncle. Not even yourself), showing that it's a very simple game....Infact I believe it's also kinda short (I haven't finished it yet, but I played for 4 hours and I'm at 3/4 of the game), and for that we will have future dlc (cheap at least), but except that we only have challenges (which I never do, but for those who like them...). Overall, It's a very good game and attempts a new concept (sort of) and a variety of ideas for the puzzles: it's not as detailed as many other games (like portal 1 or 2) but for 15 bucks it's a very puzzle game and it's pretty harmless (as in, it could have been more, but it didn't overdo it, and to me it's fine). If you like puzzle games, give it a look, you might enjoy it a lot. Expand
  16. Aug 25, 2012
    Hate this game is getting bad reviews. It's compared to Portals and what people do not understand is It does not have Portals budget nor does it cost $60 usd. I felt a great since of accomplishment solving the puzzles sometimes with help from the Uncle's clues. I enjoyed the story line and the voice acting is not bad. For 15 dollars this is a must have. Leaderboards and addons add to the reply value which is important in any game. This will rewrite physics based games once again. Please consider the budget of this game and the price. It is not portals! Thank you Kim Swift (Lead designer of Airtight Games) as well as Airtight Games crew. Great job! Expand
  17. Aug 19, 2012
    This game tries - perhaps a bit too hard - to be like Portal. All the key components are there.

There's just one HUGE thing wrong with it. It's got a heck of a lot more platforming than it should have. I strongly believe that platforming and 1st person cameras will never, ever work, and my death pattern throughout this game would back that up. It's still definitely a puzzler like Portal
    with a similar difficulty curve to Portal 2 (IE, rather easy), but those nagging platforming sections seriously dilute the thinking challenge I feel this game intended to deliver.

Long story short: Obvious parody, decent (and new!) idea, off-target execution.
  18. Aug 17, 2012
    What a grand disappointment this game was. This is definitely no Portal... the puzzles mostly consisted of a lot of trial and error, despite already knowing how to solve it, you constantly just have to fight with controls and the game itself to get the solution exactly right, which is annoying. Then there is not enough variety while playing and some parts are just very boring. The writing of the story is surprisingly bad and John de Lancie's performance does not really fit, as if he was just reading some lines. The game also features certain jokes and not one of them is really funny, which is the worst that can happen to a game that always tries to be comedic. Worst of all is the anticlimactic ending, what an awful waste of time and money.

After all, since Kim Swift made that game without Valve this result seems logical, the principal game idea is good, but the execution of it into a game is - without Valves team - just underwhelming. Sound was mediocre, a bit too childish for my taste and graphically the game also looks as if it was designed for children, but I don't care about the visuals too much.
  19. Aug 12, 2012
    This game is constantly compared to Portal (game designer and all), but the problem is that whatever likeness to Portal has been diluted, painted pastel colors and dumbed down so severely that it's more of a Farmville FPS. Slightly boring toothless kind-of-fun for the whole family. You repeat the same pseudo-entertaining tricks for six hours, like a slightly stupid dog jumping through hoops, in process discovering almost nothing about almost nothing, and, for lack of a worthy narration, entertaining yourself by looking at various paintings in various dimensions (they change, somewhat predictably, in a cringe-inducingly fun way). Now that I think of it... the game is a dementia simulator. You don't know who you are, you are locked in a strange place with no reason and you do strange things because a condescending voice in your head tells you to. Meanwhile learning the laws of physics and enjoying the view. Expand
  20. Aug 5, 2012
    I think this game has a really good sense of humor and voice acting. The puzzles weren't as hard as I would have liked them to be and I found the controls hard to get used to. I thought the controls felt slippery and the character ran too fast to make some of the jumps easily.
  21. Jul 30, 2012
    This game is a nice break from all the fps games out now and i have to say i had allot of fun playing threw it. The puzzles had me thinking more than a few times and i like that. Ending could be better but all in all a great puzzle game and you will need fast reflexes for some of the puzzles. maybe a bit to easy but still fun
  22. Jul 23, 2012
    An entertaining, if frustrating game. The cartoonish environments are unique, though they quickly become repetitive. John de Lancie's performance delivers his usual wit, though the character still manages to lack personality. Professor Quadrangle is no GLaDOS. I did enjoy the game mechanics; they did have a Portal-esque planning-requirement when solving puzzles. I did find some puzzles were too lacking in direction, as if they hadn't been playtested enough (but I admit I may just be a bit of a dolt). The lack of a real conclusion was rather annoying, with the climax over before it really has a chance to begin. Don't expect nearly the level of polish and awe that you got with Portal. A somewhat overall repetitive environment and series of puzzles leaves the game feeling both too long and too short- as if the designers simply ran out of ideas and decided to add in more of the same until it met an arbitrary length requirement. Overall, QC is something to pick up on sale to kill some time. Expand
  23. Jul 17, 2012
    There is good reason to compare QC to Portal. Both games are FPS puzzlers that employ physics manipulation. QC is a solid game in its own right. The graphics are friendly, the characteristics of the alternate dimensions are interesting and the premise is adequate. The puzzle difficulty seems to be either too easy or maddeningly reliant on high precision twitchery. If you just want to solve puzzles, this game may not be for you. After thinking your way through a puzzle, you must then execute your plan which is sometimes much easier said than done. The conclusion is unsatisfying, you won't be playing this game for plot. The game is pretty short and encourages replay for various bragging rights (not dying, fast completion, fewest dimensional shifts) if that's your cup of tea. All in all, because of the low cost of this game ($9 on sale), it's worth the investment. Just don't expect it to be Portal 3. Expand
  24. Jul 17, 2012
    An enjoyable puzzle game, regardless of it's obvious similarities to portal. The lack of graphics options didn't really bother me so much, as it's just a casual puzzle game, but the choice should still be there. There is not very much i can flaw, apart from the puzzles being too easy, some repetetiveness (both in the puzzles and especially the voiceover), and most annoyingly, you are given HINTS constantly by the voiceover when you don't need them.

Also, i don't know if i missed it, but the game never really explains what IKE is, either.
  25. Jul 17, 2012
    Fun game is fun. Fun game is fun. Fun game is fun. Fun game is fun. Fun game is fun. Fun game is fun. Fun game is fun. Fun game is fun. Fun game is fun.
  26. Jul 16, 2012
    You're going to hear people say "if you like Portal you'll like Quantum Conundrum". This isn't the case. While Portal focuses on the PUZZLE solving aspect, Quantum Conundrum focuses on the TIMING aspect. I do not enjoy being unable to solve a puzzle because I can't time making a safe fly in the air correctly. I did like the humor of this game (and in that way it was very similar to Portal). Sadly the story simply wasn't enough to make me want to finish this game. Maybe someday I'll go back and finish it, but for now it just keeps pissing me off. Expand
  27. Jul 16, 2012
    Quantum Conundrum isn't a Valve game, but it really aspires to be. As everyone by now knows, Kim Swift was one of the key contributors to Portal and it's spiritual predecessor, Narbacular Drop. And you can't help wonder if Narbacular Drop would have turned out a little more like Quantum Conundrum if Valve hadn't turned it into Portal.
    But her time at Valve has certainly rubbed off. You
    have a first person perspective, the classic Valve learning curve, a silent protagonist, a guiding voice, Team Fortress-style graphics, and no annoying cutscenes whatsoever.
    Although it never reaches Valve's high quality-bar, QC is funny, charming, inventive and has just enough variety of puzzles to keep you going. It suffers from being just a little too easy (and I don't think I'm being immodest!), and from a very basic plot which only offers any true feeling of peril in it's closing minutes.
    What QC does well is to remind you that fun and originality don't have to be confined to indie titles. Well done Square Enix.
  28. Jul 9, 2012
    For the price and the amount of fun you get, its worth every penny. (I think some people expect to much from a lower price game.) I would recommend this game to families looking for something that isn't offensive for younger eyes.
  29. Jul 8, 2012
    I found myself really trying to like this game. It had all the things that it needed to be a great game. And it might be. In a few patches. This game came from Kim Swift, known for working on Portal, a GREAT GAME, and for another first-person physics puzzler I expected it to be a lot like Portal. But I think Portal somehow did the concept and pulled it off much better. While I was playing, I was getting a lot of frame lag so as the game was nearly unplayable. I looked at the system requirements and found that my computer was only 0.1 Ghz away from being able to run this game well enough, and I'd just like to make a point to the developers - if you're going to create a game with such an intensive physics engine, make some freaking graphics settings. Anyways, I continued playing it on the PC in my living room which could run the game better, and I actually started enjoying it a lot, and only found a few things that were very bad about the game. Either the jump length is much to high or the rooms are much too small, because you had to stop yourself most of the time when jumping to the next object. Also, sometimes the safes fell and just tumbled into patterns that made the test lengthier as you had to wait for another one. This wasn't game ruining, but it was annoying. Expand
  30. Jul 1, 2012
    This is a really great game at a ridiculously low price. You will definitely get more than a bang for your buck. Infact, the one kinda irritating thing is just HOW much this game wants to give you. The voice over work for the uncle is quite good...but it's SO MUCH. It will start to grate on you after a while. Seriously, stop talking at me, Uncle Crazy! I wish there was a little less attempt at theatrics and a little more making this a tight puzzler as the story is essentially non-existant...but man your ear gets talked off about it. This is a lame complaint though, considering how much you are getting at a 15 dollar price tag. Play it for the puzzles and just try and tune out the continuous Vincent Price-esque monologue that's ever in your ear. Expand
  31. Jun 29, 2012
    Imagine Portal missing the drama, lack of proper ending and mixed with occasional frustrating platforming, which is still a solid first person puzzler despite not being perfect. There is nothing wrong to follow the Portal formula; narration between levels, feedback to signify success, minor visual treats after level, background loading area and even "try to be" funny script. The problem is, it didn't follow Portal to the bone; the story is obviously lacking, challenge in execution (accompany with trial-and-error and frustration) is not optional but a must to pass level. And the ending is an unethical Expand
  32. Jun 28, 2012
    Another great concept that redefines the way a game is played, just like Portal with the Portal Gun, and Half-Life 2 with the Gravity Gun, however, unlike Portal, the story fails to excite, interest or stimulate emotions apart from the occasional monotonous "lol" thought of in the head. At times the setting and direction make the game feel like the recycled Portal it is, but the game-play keeps you hooked until the end, which is MINOR SPOILER: a little disappointing and anti-climactic. Expand
  33. Jun 28, 2012
    I was excited to play this after I saw the different dimensions in trailer and started to imagine what amazing puzzles could be made with them. Unfortunately, every puzzle is way too easy, I bet even 10 year olds could figure them out quickly. I was in and out each room with ease. The only times I got stuck was when the execution of the puzzles was too clunky and needed multiple tries. Unlike Portal, you never have to think outside the box. Top that off with a lackluster story, a GLADOS rip-off commentary which makes no sense and is supposed to be funny but ends up annoying, and an obsolutely anticlimatic ending, there is no way I could have given it more than a 6.

P.S. Metacritic is not allowing me to give it a proper rating, so I guess it will have to be a 0.
  34. Jun 27, 2012
    Probably because Quantum Conundrum's developer is Kim Swift, which was one of the minds behind the first Portal, this game actually feels like a casual version of Portal. Instead of targeted teleports and strange substances though, our weapon of choice influences ("shifts") the whole environment, making everything ultra-heavy, ultra-light, super-slow-motion, or gravity-inverted. It's actually quite fun. Like Portal, all puzzles are divided in rooms, and a sarcastic voice follows you throughout your gameplay. Unlike Portal though, this game doesn't deliver in many aspects. The atmosphere is quite bland. The story is utterly un-compelling. The sarcasm is usually nice but nothing special nor peculiar. The platform elements are annoying (as in any first-person platformer), though not terribly awkward.
    Anyway, considering the price range, it's a nice little game, with relatively easy but entertaining puzzles.
  35. Jun 25, 2012
    This is not a perfect game by any stretch of the imagination but it is still a a very good one. Though many people will probably pass this off as a Portal ripoff, it is definitely not one. There are many different things in Quantum Conundrum to make it new and fun while keeping the difficulty at a good steady pace. Also, the writing is witty enough and funny enough to keep you entertained the whole way through. With Kim Swift (the creator of Portal) at the helm, you cannot go wrong. Expand
  36. Jun 25, 2012
    the puzzles are way to easy, if you can call them puzzles, this game is a parkour game not a puzzle game. Not to mention there is no graphics options, and there is tons of bloom rape to make up for the bad graphics.
  37. Jun 25, 2012
    This game is nothing compared to portal. Its biggest failing are badly designed puzzles. After figuring out what to do, I spent way too long trying to throw a box or something else just in the right spot. Very frustrating. Also if you fail, you usually have to start again, resetting almost all items.

Writing is also average at best. Paintings and other assets are mostly recycled from
    previous levels. There is nothing that makes the player keep playing. Bottom line, don't waste your money. Collapse
  38. Jun 24, 2012
    I always liked puzzle games, and this game just gives me another reason why I liked them. In this game, there are 5 dimensions, in which each dimension has their unique properties, but the main character would still remain constant when shifting to various dimensions. The difficulty increases steadily, often you'll bump into levels that you find difficult at first glance, but after sometime, you'll figure out the solution. The visual representation is amazingly great, everything has their unique look in the 5 different dimensions including the original dimension. Additionally various portraits throughout the game will change when you shift dimensions, and they give a distinct feel to the dimension you're in currently. The story goes something like this: During your current visit to uncle, some explosion happened, and uncle goes missing, so you have to rescue him. The story is good enough, it's not great because there isn't too much change in atmosphere, it always feels positive. With games like this, you expect a perfectly happy ending, meaning, you'll rescue uncle and together you live happily ever after, right? Well, not entirely, but yeah. Throughout the game, the uncle talks to you occasionally. The dialogues are interesting to listen to, as some of them might help you out at times, some of them are hilarious/humorous, and some of them tell gives you some stories that happened before the your current visit to uncle. For 15$, you'll get the main game that comes with a lot of content. For 20$, you'll also get the soundtrack and 2 upcoming DLCs. I would recommend the 20$ version, not because of the soundtrack, but because you'll also get the 2 upcoming DLCs. The 2 DLCs weren't released yet, but judging by the quality of this game, you should look forward to playing them. Expand
  39. Jun 24, 2012
    the story is not Portal, the fact that it takes place in a kid safe world takes away from the wit of the writing, as if the author thought they were writing Portal, however the game play has significant changes from Portal and at that it works. Fun and sometimes hypnotic when you get to the time stop levels it starts to pick up. A genuinely enjoyable release with so-so graphics, and a story line that doesn't quite live up to Portal's almost embarrassingly high levels, the mad narrator of this story is a bit of a let down, I would rather had played as him than as his far to quiet nephew. regardless well worth the big 15 usd and buy it with the dlc season pass for two additional add ons that will probably make it more worth the while. Charming, but not brilliant. Expand
  40. Jun 23, 2012
    The game is quite fun, but after playing portal I and II you will figure out that the concept and some puzzles are the same, the game suffers little bugs when respawning after falling from some places or getting hit by a laser, the game has good things, it has good humor and some funny jokes, the colors and details of the games are beautiful and the concept about the dimensions is pretty neat.

The prize is so good that you should buy this game, even if it have some negative things, but which game doesn't have them? the game is also pretty long, it worth every buck you will spend on this game and there's always something that will make you fall in love with the game.
  41. Jun 22, 2012
    This game has an enormous amount of content and polish for a $15 title. It would be silly not to pick up such a steal of a product. It has a few minor flaws here and there, but overall it is fairly clever and quite smile-inducing.
  42. Jun 22, 2012
    This game is very fun and I would recommend it to anyone who loves a good puzzle. Although it may not be as good as some other puzzle games I have played, it is worth every penny.
  43. Jun 22, 2012
    im honestly enjoying this game, clever little puzzles, neat idea in general, its a good puzzle game, i would recommend it for portal players, however, it is a little laggy at first well, it is on mine
  44. Jun 21, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Lack of graphics options in the pc version is disappointing but the fun and inventive yet creative gameplay truly made up for it. The writing gets a little stale at times and the platforming segments can be iffy, other than that the overall game is very reminiscent of the portal series in a good way. Something I was not expecting and pleasantly surprised by was GLaDOS's cameo as the last boss fight. Expand
  45. Jun 25, 2012

1. Jan 29, 2013
    Quantum Conundrum lacks many things that made Portal so entertaining. It never shocks you with amazing possibilities. It doesn't make you head spin with ingenious ways to solve a trite problem. It doesn't force you to look at the problem at a completely different angle. This is just a puzzle about moving boxes from one place to another.
  2. Oct 14, 2012
    Interesting puzzles, marred by dull environments and stupid requirement for jumping, seemingly with roller skates. [Sept 2012]
  3. Aug 31, 2012
    If you enjoyed Portal, puzzle games in general, or… Mirror's Edge (due to the first-person platforming), buy Quandum Conundrum with no second thoughts. It's not a perfect game, technically it's somewhat mediocre and the humorous personality of Portal is absent, but the gameplay is fun and- like always- that's what it's all about. [August 2012]