007: Quantum of Solace PC

1. RayF.
    Nov 2, 2008
    Generic FPS in Bond clothing. Kind of fun, but really not triple A, and not worth $50. PC port is a little shoddy, does not run as well as COD:WAW due to capped framerate, but not that bad. Wait until the price drops, there is at least 15 games I would buy before I thought about paying for this one.
  2. johans
    Dec 24, 2008
    This game is pretty sweet. The problem for me is that i beat it in 4 hours. Otherwise, good game.
  3. Jun 24, 2011
    I just bought this game from the recent sale on Steam, and I have to say that I feel like I got a fair deal for the money. If you see it on sale for under $10 pick it up.
  4. Jun 9, 2012
    Quantum of Solace is a good game. The IW engine looks good. The only porblem is that the game too short, only 3 hours long. Sometimes i heard a voice of the enemies from Call of Duty 2/Call of Duty: World at War.
  5. Jul 9, 2016
    Its mostly Casino Royale the game. Thats not necessarily a bad thing, since Casino Royale was a better film that QOS. However, the game doesn't do a very good job in telling the story. If you haven't seen the films, you will be lost. Its pretty much Call of Duty with James Bond thrown in there. The single player campaign way too short.
  6. Aug 3, 2012
    This review contains spoilers. Best game of the James Bond! Course monotonous gameplay, graphics, bad, and the control is not perfect! But it's impossible not to endure it all, and not to admire a good story?! Once again a song from the screensaver can be easily entered into the player! Fans rejoice and exult, and all the others watching the last two films, and also sit down to play, this is an adventure not to be missed Collapse

1. With Quantum of Solace, Treyarch absolutely nailed the James Bond experience.
    It’s not bad by any means, but what brings it out of the pits of despair is the foundation of a much better game that we all know and love. The action is less compelling and the world that’s built around Bond doesn’t do much to enhance the fun factor.
  3. Graphics and sound are good and the weapons are convincing, even KI and controls are good. If the game was longer and would have a convincing story, it could be a well done shooter. But the developers apparently forgot that second part of the recipe for good games and so the game is too short, without soul and too expensive.