007: Quantum of Solace PC

6.3

1. Aug 3, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Best game of the James Bond! Course monotonous gameplay, graphics, bad, and the control is not perfect! But it's impossible not to endure it all, and not to admire a good story?! Once again a song from the screensaver can be easily entered into the player! Fans rejoice and exult, and all the others watching the last two films, and also sit down to play, this is an adventure not to be missed Expand
  2. Jul 21, 2011
    I didn't pay full price for this game or play it when it was first released, but if I had I think I would've been OK with that. Straightforward FPS gameplay mechanic, but with a with a few twists thrown in the mix like the excellent cover system that's necessary to the game and doesn't feel like a tack-on, the timing challenges for takedowns and mini games for hacking locks. A few years onI didn't pay full price for this game or play it when it was first released, but if I had I think I would've been OK with that. Straightforward FPS gameplay mechanic, but with a with a few twists thrown in the mix like the excellent cover system that's necessary to the game and doesn't feel like a tack-on, the timing challenges for takedowns and mini games for hacking locks. A few years on it looks a little dated, but the upside is now it's in the bargain bin. Expand
  3. ChadK
    Feb 18, 2009
    Fun Story mode, Addictive multi-player.
  4. DusoruthS
    Nov 16, 2008
    I very much appreciated this game as its pace and plot kept me playing it again and again. Its not a perfect game far from that its has certain bug issues and some ennemies are just plain fools to come directly at you to get shot but what makes it up for all is that its fast, easy to play and if you have already played COD than this is for you to enjoy.

1. With Quantum of Solace, Treyarch absolutely nailed the James Bond experience.
    It’s not bad by any means, but what brings it out of the pits of despair is the foundation of a much better game that we all know and love. The action is less compelling and the world that’s built around Bond doesn’t do much to enhance the fun factor.
  3. Graphics and sound are good and the weapons are convincing, even KI and controls are good. If the game was longer and would have a convincing story, it could be a well done shooter. But the developers apparently forgot that second part of the recipe for good games and so the game is too short, without soul and too expensive.