6.5

1. Jul 21, 2011
    I didn't pay full price for this game or play it when it was first released, but if I had I think I would've been OK with that. Straightforward FPS gameplay mechanic, but with a with a few twists thrown in the mix like the excellent cover system that's necessary to the game and doesn't feel like a tack-on, the timing challenges for takedowns and mini games for hacking locks. A few years onI didn't pay full price for this game or play it when it was first released, but if I had I think I would've been OK with that. Straightforward FPS gameplay mechanic, but with a with a few twists thrown in the mix like the excellent cover system that's necessary to the game and doesn't feel like a tack-on, the timing challenges for takedowns and mini games for hacking locks. A few years on it looks a little dated, but the upside is now it's in the bargain bin. Expand
  2. Aug 3, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Best game of the James Bond! Course monotonous gameplay, graphics, bad, and the control is not perfect! But it's impossible not to endure it all, and not to admire a good story?! Once again a song from the screensaver can be easily entered into the player! Fans rejoice and exult, and all the others watching the last two films, and also sit down to play, this is an adventure not to be missed Expand
  3. Jun 24, 2011
    I just bought this game from the recent sale on Steam, and I have to say that I feel like I got a fair deal for the money. If you see it on sale for under $10 pick it up.
  4. Jun 9, 2012
    Quantum of Solace is a good game. The IW engine looks good. The only porblem is that the game too short, only 3 hours long. Sometimes i heard a voice of the enemies from Call of Duty 2/Call of Duty: World at War.
  5. Jun 22, 2011
    No subtitles = crap game. I need subtitles because I'm born hearing impaired.
    No subtitles = crap game. I need subtitles because I'm born hearing impaired.
    Not to worry. I've seen the movie version anyway.

1. With Quantum of Solace, Treyarch absolutely nailed the James Bond experience.
    It’s not bad by any means, but what brings it out of the pits of despair is the foundation of a much better game that we all know and love. The action is less compelling and the world that’s built around Bond doesn’t do much to enhance the fun factor.
  3. Graphics and sound are good and the weapons are convincing, even KI and controls are good. If the game was longer and would have a convincing story, it could be a well done shooter. But the developers apparently forgot that second part of the recipe for good games and so the game is too short, without soul and too expensive.