Quantz PC

7.3

1. MarkM
    Dec 2, 2009
    I got this off STEAM, for $2.00, as It looked original and simple. Im an artsy guy so it caught my eye. I'm from a perspective beyond casual gaming, but figured I'd try it. It's a great idea, but, I find it a little to flashy in the background. This is very much a pop retro style game, which I'm not always a fan of. I also didn't like the use of Astrological I got this off STEAM, for $2.00, as It looked original and simple. Im an artsy guy so it caught my eye. I'm from a perspective beyond casual gaming, but figured I'd try it. It's a great idea, but, I find it a little to flashy in the background. This is very much a pop retro style game, which I'm not always a fan of. I also didn't like the use of Astrological symbols. Much more prefered, would have been symbols that don't really represent anything true to beliefs, as this can offend people. Personaly, as I see them as connected to Psychics, which I don't agree with. Expand

1. For something that at first seemed quite generic, I was very impressed with what QuantZ manages to offer. The game looks and plays well with a lot of variety given. Yes, it does take a while before the challenge ramps up, but as with most Casual Puzzle games, the gradual challenge will be welcoming to those who don’t play games that often. If you have been looking for something on your computer to play, even for a few minutes, then QuantZ is the choice for you.
  2. QuantZ is a worthy addition to your puzzle game library if you have even a passing interest in casual games. It won't unseat Tetris or Peggle, but there's plenty of stress-free gaming to be had.
  3. Although it was a little too different for me, I recommend it to anyone tired of the brick rain-jewel swap dynasty.