5.0

1. FiZ
    Mar 11, 2011
    It's a novel idea, but that doesn't make it a good game. First, the controls are interesting in theory, but frustrating to actually work. And then there's the rest of the game...that's it. This isn't a full game, it's an experiment. An expensive one at that, for what I paid.
  2. Jan 1, 2012
    This game has good physics but it impossible to move around or do what you want. The limbs are soo small that every time I tried punching or stepping I would just be flung around the screen. The special items that drop are usually just food and there aren't many cool items. Nobody is online to play with and you have to play the campaign to unlock anything but deathmatch but because the controls suck most of the quest objectives are impossible and I just gave up after 10 min. Don't but this game, nothing like SSB. Expand

1. The camera pans and zooms as it pleases, so keeping tabs on yourself is tough enough, let alone pretzel-bending into a stamina-boosting lotus stance while ducking baddies. [Jan 2006, p.103]
  2. Pretty funky and fun - but only for a short while. [Christmas 2005, p.96]
  3. Even though this game is an indie effort, the art and sound production are professional-quality. [Jan 2006, p.57]