4.9

1. LeventN.
    Jun 4, 2006
    Not fun at all. not worth the money i think. it becomes boring very quick.
  2. EliseS.
    Jul 11, 2006
    Very hard to control and figure out what the heck is going on. Gets a 4 instead of a 0 because it is hilarious to play with the rag dolls for about 5 minutes. Not really practical for playing the actual game. Cute characters, look exactly like our kung fu trainers at the local kung fu school.
  3. AlekseiG.
    Aug 8, 2006
    Interesting technology, but ragdoll effects are in most games now, and the controls for this one are awkward.
    Jun 19, 2007
    Quirky and fun for a few minutes but sadly it's not the game play revolution that the hype makes it out to be.
  5. JoeK.
    May 31, 2006
    GREAT GAME!
  6. GaY.
    Jul 15, 2006
    Lasting appeal is close to a few minutes harldy worth buying at all.
  7. RoyW.
    Jul 27, 2006
    Really boring game.. not funny.
  8. ChristophN.
    Aug 26, 2006
    The Gameplay is much too complicated, but it's a funny Idea of fighting against your friends.
  9. BMaker
    Jan 18, 2007
    Kinda fun, but largely unplayable.
  10. TaylorM.
    Jan 27, 2007
    The game was terrible and I don't recommended anyone to get game but its a good idea.
  11. TZer0
    Dec 18, 2006
    I regret that I ever bought this game... no great features.. just boring hit-em-up.
  12. JonH.
    Mar 24, 2006
    It gets old real fast.
  13. AdrianI.
    Aug 12, 2006
    This is a boring Game. Not funny. Not for everyone.
  14. V.Davoe
    Aug 21, 2006
    Horrible gameplay. Good idea though.
  15. FiZ
    Mar 11, 2011
    It's a novel idea, but that doesn't make it a good game. First, the controls are interesting in theory, but frustrating to actually work. And then there's the rest of the game...that's it. This isn't a full game, it's an experiment. An expensive one at that, for what I paid.
  16. Jan 1, 2012
    This game has good physics but it impossible to move around or do what you want. The limbs are soo small that every time I tried punching or stepping I would just be flung around the screen. The special items that drop are usually just food and there aren't many cool items. Nobody is online to play with and you have to play the campaign to unlock anything but deathmatch but because theThis game has good physics but it impossible to move around or do what you want. The limbs are soo small that every time I tried punching or stepping I would just be flung around the screen. The special items that drop are usually just food and there aren't many cool items. Nobody is online to play with and you have to play the campaign to unlock anything but deathmatch but because the controls suck most of the quest objectives are impossible and I just gave up after 10 min. Don't but this game, nothing like SSB. Expand
  17. Jul 11, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The game idea was very good, but when i played the game it wasnt that good like the back of the game box said. The game was really bad and the worst thing was the story , i will tell you what i remember when i was young : (SPOILER ALERT)
    You're training wis your sensei and the ather guy, then Ming Mong, the seneis sister or daughter went to get some moshrooms, then there was a scene when 2 weid looking ninjas talking like monkeys where serving his master, a guy in a sunglasses. After giving him beer and cigarette he wanted Ming Mong, so the ninjas kidnapped her. then you, sensei, and the fat learner that i dont remember his name go to rescue her. On our way we find A **** TROLL, and what do we do?
    THROW ROCKS AT HIM TILL HE GET ANGRY.
    (Now i ask myself : Why? He didnt do nothing to the girl so why do we bully him?)
    Then the "troll" gets the fat learners nunchako or whatever you call it, kills him and then he waves the nunchako and flys away. (this idea probalby was made by a guy that was smoking drugs)
    So after that we come to the a woman that smokes cigarettes and then we realize that this was an ambush.
    Sensei dies but we survive after the fight, we regenerate our health and we go to kill the guy with sunglasses and rescue Ming Mong.
    Then i dont remember what happened because i didnt complete the game. Why do i dont want to go back?
    Because the voice acting was just endless mumbling that isnt chinese or japanese.
    The mumbling voice is also plaing when the character moves.

My personal rating:
    Graphics : 6/10
    Sound : 3/10
    Gameplay : 2/10

General Rate : 0.5/10

1. The camera pans and zooms as it pleases, so keeping tabs on yourself is tough enough, let alone pretzel-bending into a stamina-boosting lotus stance while ducking baddies. [Jan 2006, p.103]
  2. Pretty funky and fun - but only for a short while. [Christmas 2005, p.96]
  3. Even though this game is an indie effort, the art and sound production are professional-quality. [Jan 2006, p.57]