Ragnarok Online PC

8.3

1. GianA.
    Sep 17, 2006
    RO has changed the face of RPG.
  2. AnsonG.
    Sep 29, 2006
    This is the most impressive game online RPG I've ever played. Download it, play it and have fun.
  3. TakeshiF.
    Feb 12, 2005
    Ragnarok is one of the bests MMORPG games that i have played...it is true that the graphics are not first quality, but the game is incredible in other senses...its really fun, and u can spend much more time, because you can stay a long time playing without boaring.
  4. MateusC.
    Jun 4, 2005
    Great MMORPG, I'm actually playing a localized version (bRO - Brazilian Ragnarok Online) and the interact with other real players in a RPG universe is a superb experience. But isn't all: War of Empire, a guild battles in certain days to get the domain of the castles to access some privilegies is amazing and much more that a reason to continue paying and playing!
  5. AvikG.
    Jan 21, 2007
    Nothing to say about such a great MMORPG game. I know there are lot of MMORPG games with better graphics like World of Warcraft but the total structure of RO pwns them all.
  6. AllenY.
    Sep 1, 2006
    the best game ive played in years, and years, and years.
  7. ChelF.
    Aug 29, 2006
    One of the best games ever!!! So many possible things to do it's kinda hard for it to become really boring.
  8. Sep 24, 2014
    Great game. I've spent many years with this one. I always come back just to feel once again something, what none of other titles can bring me. I love this world, characters, above all - memories about great ppls I've met in this game. I can honestly recommend it to everyone!
  9. May 4, 2013
    No game has even come anywhere near close to producing anything as good as War of Emperium. That reason alone is why hundreds of players kept playing and donating to lag-free servers for years.
  10. Nov 9, 2013
    I'm not a fan of RPG and anime. But since Ragnarok is the first online game I played, I never get bored playing it. I really like it. It's really addictive, I never played 10 hrs non-stop with other games.
  11. BonbonA.
    Aug 5, 2005
    Actually, Ragnarok Online was one of the 1st MMORPG. But it's pretty amazing, that it's still rocks until this time. Greatly, many people luph it and they spend a lot of time, playing with this one :)
  12. Apr 5, 2014
    Ragnarok Online,
    Oh nostalgia.
    The game that forever change my perpective on MMORPG. Never i have played a game that consumed my life like A LOT. The pvp is great. The castle war is PERFECT. The card system is cool! Making every slot weapon a prefered weapon. Lots of skills are not just bout damaging your opponents. Lots of skill are about TRICKING your opponents. Sometimes
    Ragnarok Online,
    Oh nostalgia.
    The game that forever change my perpective on MMORPG.
    Never i have played a game that consumed my life like A LOT.

The pvp is great.
    The castle war is PERFECT.
    The card system is cool! Making every slot weapon a prefered weapon.
    Lots of skills are not just bout damaging your opponents.
    Lots of skill are about TRICKING your opponents.
    Sometimes there are skills that are strange yet interesting.
    This is a very great game.
    There is a reason why there are hundreds of private server doing this game right now with much higher drop rate and merciful experience.

The only problem is bot.
    But i dont see bot as a problem at all.
    Bots make this game extremely interesting.
    I have seen a bot that does services to me...
    A bot that even sell things.
    And a bot that even guard the entrance of a volcano dungeon so that people can sit there and relax.
    Sure bot diminish the grinding.
    But it sure make this game on a really interesting twist.
  13. Jan 23, 2016
    :3 un excelente y clasico juego que es raro que te aburra por que casi siempre hay algo que hacer de esos juegos que se disfrutan mejor con amigos ^^ excelente

1. In this light-hearted whimsical title from one of the largest online gaming companies in South Korea, Ragnarok Online combines simplified RPG controls, bloodless combat, anime art and addictive social communities to create a truly unique online experience.
  2. Strictly for the anime, console-style RPG crowd, but if you’re in that group you may find yourself having a good time.
  3. While it does lend itself towards anime lovers, it is wonderfully done and I believe that everyone will find SOMETHING they enjoy about this game. You'll receive days, if not weeks, of pleasure from Ragnarok Online.