6.2

1. Jan 21, 2013
    Well for one when this game first came out it was pretty fun, but now a days its nothing but a lag hole central game, they kinda cured the gold spammers, but there are still hacks and stat stackers on the game, not to mention bots all over the place using 3rd party programs that they can't control, This game uses GameGuard as its security, and there are tons of constant cheats, and hacks that this company can not protect from. Not to mention 0 new content. The games forums are run by Nazi moderators. Anytime you post something they don't like they edit your post, or just delete it, because they don't want new players to know what kind of issues the game is currently having, and most times their standard reply is contact support, so you waste time contacting support for them to do absolutely nothing.

I have played this game since Open Beta and you can tell this was rushed into Live Play, since nothing was fixed before they released it. This game is free to play, but they only really care about making money via the cash shop. At the start of Live Release this game was hit with a dupe hack where players were duping in game items along with cash shop items and selling them on the market, totally saturated all servers, and the company did nothing about this, they let these players remain on the game with out penalty. So with the constant hacking still going on the game play of this game has degraded, and in my honest opinion is not worth the time.

Over the last 2 months it has only gotten worse, and I am currently looking for another game to play because of this. You can try the game out if you want, but you will be about as disappointed after the hype has worn off and you realize all the time you have wasted.
  2. Apr 10, 2013
    Published by a terrible company, This game is just Generic MMO with improved combat system. the game is Free to play but is designed like a pay to play mmo, this means there is LOADS of waste your time that gets in the way of you and enjoying the game.

the first chapter is good, but its a steep downhill experience from there.
  3. Feb 9, 2013
    After you get it to work (data errors)maybe you can play. The lag starts out small, 1 or 2 seconds, but can get as bad as 15 or 20 seconds until eventually you're disconnected. Yes, disconnected. So if you were in a dungeon right before a boss? Too bad. You have to do the whole thing over again. The lag is so bad in a particular part of the game that it is literally unplayable. You enter the area and automatically get disconnected. Perfect World Entertainment has acknowledged there is lag in the game, but they aren't doing anything about it. They aren't doing anything about the spammers, botters, or hackers either. The whole game is filled with spammers, especially in towns, and most combat areas are filled with botters. Perfect World Entertainment isn't doing anything to stop them, and you can't report them in game. The only thing you can do is submit a ticket on their site with video or picture proof of the botter and they might get around to looking at it. But even then, that takes at least a week. RaiderZ had a lot of potential, but it's ruined by Perfect World Entertainment's horrible decisions, or the lack thereof. If they don't start doing something to improve the game, everyone is going to leave and never look back. Expand
  4. Jan 11, 2013
    An awful game, many bugs, log-in errors and a stolen idea, just a money maker like others disappointing free-to-play games, this game must be remake from zero to do not become another boring ftp game.
  5. Jan 24, 2013
    RaiderZ, a pretty good F2P action MMORPG that is plagued by the laziness of Perfect World Entertainment. Let me start out by saying if you're playing the European or Korean version of this game, then do NOT read this review. This review is based on the American version.

Let's start out with graphics. They're beautiful, from the vivid green fields of Teress Plains to the snowy peaks of
    Mt. Eda to the dark catacombs of Hero's Lane. Environments are very detailed and everything looks crisp. The day-night system and weather also looks very nice, whether is be rain, snow, downpour, dawn, daytime, dusk, or nighttime. Everything comes together very nicely.

The gameplay in RaiderZ is one of the best I've seen in an MMORPG. The game requires you to pay careful attention to your enemies and actively dodge and block, unlike some MMORPGs where you click once and let the game fight the battle for you. This type of gameplay is much more satisfying and rewards you for playing both offensive and defensive. After fighting a giant spider with four other people for the first time, we felt like we had accomplished something. The only complaint I have about the combat is blocking and dodging seemed a little off sometimes because of server lag, but I'll get into that a little bit later.

The music in this game (when there is music) is very good, especially the music that played during boss battles. What's better than battling a tough boss with a party of five? Battling a tough boss with a party of five while listening to epic music. The music really gets you in the mood. It makes the whole boss fight experience so much better. While I'm talking about sound, I might as well mention the voice acting, which is terrible. There isn't much voice acting in the game, but when there is, be prepared for some laughs.

The story is nonexistent and the quests are rather boring. There is absolutely no intro to the game at all. It starts you out in a field with an NPC in front of you. So what's your very first quest of your epic adventure? I bet you already know. Kill x number of these enemies and report to this guy once you're done. Now, I wouldn't really have a problem with this if it weren't for two reasons. One, this is the very beginning of the game. Two, the whole entire game is like this. Every time you enter a new area, you'll have to do at least 10 different "kill x number of enemies" or "go collect x of these and bring them back". It's not until the 5th area that you get to go into a dungeon.

One of the major problems with the game is lack of content. You'll run out of quests around 33. But the max level is 35, so what do you do? Go back 3 or 4 areas and keep doing repeat quests, which is extremely tedious and boring. But you did it, and now you're level 35. Now it's time to go find a party of 5 and do epic dungeons. Dungeons, might I add, that you've already been through countless of times. What's the difference? They're harder. But you do it over and over again for materials to craft your level 35 gear. Well now you have your gear, what now? That's pretty much it. It ends there. Sure there's the Hellhound quests that you could do over and over again for a specific rune to craft a higher level set of earrings, or there's the endgame boss Bolas the dragon, but it doesn't matter. Once you get to this point you'll want to quit anyways. There's nothing to keep you going after this. Perfect World Entertainment has no excuse for the lack of content or higher level cap. Europe and Korea already have them, so why hasn't America got it yet?

Another issue is the lag. This is the worst lag I've ever experienced in a game before. If you play for one day, you'll know what I'm talking about. The lag starts out small, 1 or 2 seconds, but can get as bad as 15 or 20 seconds until eventually you're disconnected. Yes, disconnected. So if you were in a dungeon right before a boss? Too bad. You have to do the whole thing over again. The lag is so bad in a particular part of the game that it is literally unplayable. You enter the area and automatically get disconnected. Perfect World Entertainment has acknowledged there is lag in the game, but they aren't doing anything about it. They aren't doing anything about the spammers, botters, or hackers either. The whole game is filled with spammers, especially in towns, and most combat areas are filled with botters. Perfect World Entertainment isn't doing anything to stop them, and you can't report them in game. The only thing you can do is submit a ticket on their site with video or picture proof of the botter and they might get around to looking at it. But even then, that takes at least a week.

RaiderZ had a lot of potential, but it's ruined by Perfect World Entertainment's horrible decisions, or the lack thereof. If they don't start doing something to improve the game, everyone is going to leave and never look back. My score for this game is a generous 5 out of 10.
  6. Feb 13, 2013
    WARNING TO CONSUMERS*** Chinese MMO company (PERFECT WORLD ENTERTAINMENT) engages in consumer fraud. They also use "sponsored" players within their products to defraud children. Check out Facebook created page "Neverwinter Alert" for more details. ALSO: Please keep in mind Perfect World Entertainment currently has an (F) Grade for its BBB rating. If thats any indication of how it treats its customers. Please LIKE SHARE the Facebook page (Neverwinter Alert), so other consumers (mostly US consumers) will
    not be targeted by this Chinese MMO company (Perfect World Entertainment).
  7. Jan 14, 2014
    The amount of 1-scores for this game astounds me. I think the issue is for most of them the game is too difficult. This isn't a game where you can simply take any class and beat any boss, it is group-oriented for many parts of the game and it requires teamwork and skillful dodging, blocking, and learning the boss' attacks.

Of the many Action-MMOs I have played, RaiderZ is by far the
    most challenging and has the most complicated and skillful combat system.

Yes, there are bots, scammers, etc. If you don't want to bother with them, mute them and play the game. There's no reason ANYONE should give this game a "1" for a score because they weren't aware you could simply block these bots so they don't message you.

Don't want to use scammed, hacked items? Then don't. This game is fun if you play by the rules, and it offers far more interesting group-combat than most F2P MMO's that are phasing out group combat in favor of a system where any Class can beat any Boss with any Weapon because apparently teamwork is overrated.

Play this game, block the bots, and have fun.
  8. Nov 27, 2013
    Good game. The ability to make a hybrid class is sweet. Graphics are great and will keep you entertained for a while. The combat overall is good and you are going to barely encounter bugs.
  9. Jan 14, 2014
    gota love when half the bad reviews are copy and pasted from each other super legit. games fun good combat mechanics needs more endgame and theres a bit of lag but most of the ppl complaining obviously have shut internet because ive never come close to see the lag they talk about
  10. Jan 15, 2014
    This game is great fun and a very good challenge. Not many mmos interest me, but this is good. I looked at some of the reviews below and saw them rating zero for them being a Chinese company and one bad rating because they have a crap computer. Don't make a review for any of those reasons. Game play is what people want to read about. I for one love the talent system as well.
  11. Sep 3, 2013
    The game is quite fun and it is very easy to learn. The combat is quite interesting since you can dodge at will besides relying on dodge chance. With most MMORPGs your character auto attacks for you at least in this game you can swing as many times as you wish.
  12. Jan 21, 2014
    Complete and absolute money grubbing garbage. Avoid anything PWE related, they rarely update games and keep adding microtransactions. Also GameGuard, you do not want that on your computer.
  13. Feb 12, 2014
    I don't quite understand why there are so many negative reviews about this game. Yes, this game does have its errors and its screw-up here and there (Okay, a lot) but that wouldn't really affect overall game-play. Tired of offer spammers and scammers? Well change your chat to the "Party" setting and guess what? Problem solved. This game, unlike some other MMORPGs, this game sort of FORCES you join up with other people to accomplish quests, and as soon as you hit level 15... independence is not an option. Join guilds and organize attacks with your friends, join parties and battle epic monsters with people you don't even know, either way, this game makes Co-op a very interesting experience. People also complain about this game being a RAM or memory hog, disabling the use of Google Chrome whenever they use it, but what use is Google Chrome when you're in-depth with the game? It allows Skype and other social applications to run at the same time, which also allows better IG communication with your friends/other players you've just met. People also complain about the community; clerics not knowing what they're doing, supports not supporting, tanks not tanking, etc. I believe this is due to all the bad reviews towards this game. Think about it, if you were scrolling through steam and saw a cool game, most of the "intelligent"/"thoughtful" people would check the reviews first. They see that people rated this game to be complete sh!t, so they would skip over it. That may not be the primary cause, but think about that for a second. So, in general, I believe that this is a great game with TONS of potential, but at the same time could use some (a lot) of fixing. Expand
  14. Feb 3, 2014
    I'd love it if the servers weren't all in America, and have as much ping as Game of Thrones has b00bs. Unless you live in America, this game is absolutely worthless.
  15. Mar 17, 2014
    Constant crashing on login screen, login data fields are incorrect because instead of ID it should be email address which threw me off for hours before I could login.
  16. Jan 27, 2014
    This game seems unfinished, I actually thought it was in the first week of beta when i played it, but it wasn't. Combat is fair and mods and normal. The map and quest system is a little flawed and glitchy, but it is still usable. The quest them selves are decent, 'nuff said. This game should be tweaked and patched, but since it was published by a sub-par company, I doubt that would happen.
  17. Feb 26, 2014
    The was so well made it wouldn't even let my friends and i play, it shows how good the devs area at making games, so i would definitely recommend playing this game because it's bloody perfect

1. Dec 11, 2012
    RaiderZ may not be able to go head-to-head against some of the bigger free-to-play MMOs on the market, but it does offer a fairly unique monster-hunter experience and fast-paced action combat that will keep you hooked for hours on end.
  2. Dec 11, 2012
    RaiderZ feels unpolished and unfinished, plagued with a stagnant, passionless player base and a stack of now obsolete design tropes around questing, story, player progression and crafting.
  3. Dec 1, 2012
    RaiderZ is a very fun action-oriented MMORPG. With action combat and very good monster/zone design, it's one of the better MMOs on the free-to-play market at the moment. Although it is not without faults, it still makes for a very enjoyable casual experience.