6.5

1. Jan 14, 2014
    The amount of 1-scores for this game astounds me. I think the issue is for most of them the game is too difficult. This isn't a game where you can simply take any class and beat any boss, it is group-oriented for many parts of the game and it requires teamwork and skillful dodging, blocking, and learning the boss' attacks.

Of the many Action-MMOs I have played, RaiderZ is by far the

Of the many Action-MMOs I have played, RaiderZ is by far the most challenging and has the most complicated and skillful combat system.

Yes, there are bots, scammers, etc. If you don't want to bother with them, mute them and play the game. There's no reason ANYONE should give this game a "1" for a score because they weren't aware you could simply block these bots so they don't message you.

Don't want to use scammed, hacked items? Then don't. This game is fun if you play by the rules, and it offers far more interesting group-combat than most F2P MMO's that are phasing out group combat in favor of a system where any Class can beat any Boss with any Weapon because apparently teamwork is overrated.

Play this game, block the bots, and have fun.
  2. Nov 27, 2013
    Good game. The ability to make a hybrid class is sweet. Graphics are great and will keep you entertained for a while. The combat overall is good and you are going to barely encounter bugs.
  3. Jan 15, 2014
    This game is great fun and a very good challenge. Not many mmos interest me, but this is good. I looked at some of the reviews below and saw them rating zero for them being a Chinese company and one bad rating because they have a crap computer. Don't make a review for any of those reasons. Game play is what people want to read about. I for one love the talent system as well.
  4. Feb 12, 2014
    I don't quite understand why there are so many negative reviews about this game. Yes, this game does have its errors and its screw-up here and there (Okay, a lot) but that wouldn't really affect overall game-play. Tired of offer spammers and scammers? Well change your chat to the "Party" setting and guess what? Problem solved. This game, unlike some other MMORPGs, this game sort of FORCESI don't quite understand why there are so many negative reviews about this game. Yes, this game does have its errors and its screw-up here and there (Okay, a lot) but that wouldn't really affect overall game-play. Tired of offer spammers and scammers? Well change your chat to the "Party" setting and guess what? Problem solved. This game, unlike some other MMORPGs, this game sort of FORCES you join up with other people to accomplish quests, and as soon as you hit level 15... independence is not an option. Join guilds and organize attacks with your friends, join parties and battle epic monsters with people you don't even know, either way, this game makes Co-op a very interesting experience. People also complain about this game being a RAM or memory hog, disabling the use of Google Chrome whenever they use it, but what use is Google Chrome when you're in-depth with the game? It allows Skype and other social applications to run at the same time, which also allows better IG communication with your friends/other players you've just met. People also complain about the community; clerics not knowing what they're doing, supports not supporting, tanks not tanking, etc. I believe this is due to all the bad reviews towards this game. Think about it, if you were scrolling through steam and saw a cool game, most of the "intelligent"/"thoughtful" people would check the reviews first. They see that people rated this game to be complete sh!t, so they would skip over it. That may not be the primary cause, but think about that for a second. So, in general, I believe that this is a great game with TONS of potential, but at the same time could use some (a lot) of fixing. Expand
  5. Feb 26, 2014
    The was so well made it wouldn't even let my friends and i play, it shows how good the devs area at making games, so i would definitely recommend playing this game because it's bloody perfect

1. Dec 11, 2012
    RaiderZ may not be able to go head-to-head against some of the bigger free-to-play MMOs on the market, but it does offer a fairly unique monster-hunter experience and fast-paced action combat that will keep you hooked for hours on end.
  2. Dec 11, 2012
    RaiderZ feels unpolished and unfinished, plagued with a stagnant, passionless player base and a stack of now obsolete design tropes around questing, story, player progression and crafting.
  3. Dec 1, 2012
    RaiderZ is a very fun action-oriented MMORPG. With action combat and very good monster/zone design, it's one of the better MMOs on the free-to-play market at the moment. Although it is not without faults, it still makes for a very enjoyable casual experience.