6.9

1. SidT.
    Oct 13, 2007
    By far best graphics in a rail simulator.
  2. MarkT.
    Nov 6, 2007
    Not really a train fan, but thought I'd give it a try. This game rocks! It even looks great for a simulator. The game has a very cool editor built in which lets you edit the world, and even create you own levels from scratch. Great sandbox gaming.
  3. TrevorN.
    Jan 3, 2008
    I bought Rail Simulator and played it over Christmas. After reading some other user comments I only had moderate expectations for it. I am pleased to say though that in my opinion some of the negative comments from other users to me seem unjustified. Not only is Rail Simulator extremely enjoyable to play, with wonderful graphics and beautifully detailed routes, but to my surprise after I bought Rail Simulator and played it over Christmas. After reading some other user comments I only had moderate expectations for it. I am pleased to say though that in my opinion some of the negative comments from other users to me seem unjustified. Not only is Rail Simulator extremely enjoyable to play, with wonderful graphics and beautifully detailed routes, but to my surprise after visiting RailSimualtor.com I found that I could download loads of new updates for free. There were some free engines and carriages and even a couple of new scenarios as well as a whole new version of the editor! All in all I think Rail Simulator is great value for money and it has only just started. Expand
  4. TrevorN.
    Jan 3, 2008

1. A relaxing and fun game for anyone who likes trains and casual games. Players who require more strategy may be less enthusiastic.
  2. A unique and strangely satisfying venture into the realm of railways operation. It can be extremely peaceful or bustling and chaotic depending on how you choose to play.
    Rail Simulator is a piece of software that seems to accomplish what it set out to do. It doesn't do it with much panache, graphical or otherwise, but it gets it done.