Rambo: The Video Game PC

1.6

Overwhelming dislike- based on 278 Ratings

1. Feb 22, 2014
    This game is a blast from the past, in a very bad way.
    There haven't been that much rail shooter in the last 10 years and this game might be the last nail in the coffin. By today's technological standards the game is just lazy done garbage.
    The screen shots Reef released were definitely prettied up by Photo shop, since the real game could run on a Sega Dreamcast for sure. The decision to
    This game is a blast from the past, in a very bad way.
    use voices from the movie could have its benefits, but is just poorly done, sheriff Teasle in the shower scene sounds like his voice comes from loudspeakers in the next room.
    For sure Reef has done this, so they don't have to pay for good voice actors.

The story of this game turns Rambo in a merciless killing machine, who can slaughter innocent National Guard people like pigs. From a movie in which 1 person dies, just unbelievable.
    The funniest thing is, while you can spare the lives of Americans, every Russian and Vietnamese has to die, because.

This game turned out to be a parody of the Rambo series, but a horribly bad one.
    Stay away from this garbage.
  2. Feb 21, 2014
    This game fails on so many levels that it's gone beyond being comical to just plain sad.
    A rail shooter, really?
    The graphics look like an early PS2 game and I'm betting 90% of the budget was spent on the licencing.
    Avoid like the plague!
  3. Feb 21, 2014
    Who the hell wants a rail shooter... seriously? There is a reason that nobody makes them anymore and that's because the technology has advanced to a point where we can leave bad game design mechanics where they belong...in the trash.
  4. Feb 23, 2014
    Just damn awful. $40 for this pile of trash? $40 for a rail-shooter that textures could of been made by an 8 year old and still of looked better? pathetic. DO. NOT. BUY.
  5. Feb 21, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I have seen all the movies numerous times and the games kinda sorta puts some of the movie spots in it. But in first blood Rambo goes back into the water, in the games he runs and jumps and ducks under a log then runs into the woods. And also the from the first movie he takes out the guard behind the door with force. In the game you hide behind the corner and hit him. And also you do not break the young police officers nose when exiting the buldIng and Rambo in the game he runs and slides over the cop car. Now in the movie he runs out and down the road a little ways at the intersection and takes the dirt bike. In the game you are not shown having a dirt bike at all. DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME EVER!!!!! Expand
  6. Feb 22, 2014
    A terrible rail shooter with nothing that will even interest even the most hardcore Rambo fan, this is such a waste of developers time, why would they make a game so terrible and expect people to buy it? The graphics look like something you would expect on a mobile tablet or smartphone. the controls are among the worst iv'e ever seen in any game period, the developers might as quit theirA terrible rail shooter with nothing that will even interest even the most hardcore Rambo fan, this is such a waste of developers time, why would they make a game so terrible and expect people to buy it? The graphics look like something you would expect on a mobile tablet or smartphone. the controls are among the worst iv'e ever seen in any game period, the developers might as quit their jobs after making this piece of crap. Expand
  7. Anz
    Feb 23, 2014
    Everything in this game is bad, there is no excuse for making game this bad in 2014.. I recommend everyone stay far as possible from this "masterpiece" of s... I can't understand how this developer got license to this game.
  8. Feb 22, 2014
    This game is a piece of complete garbage for 2014. We're getting into next gen graphics with Xbox One and PS4, and a game lost in time has arrived. In 2014, an on rails experience makes gamers feel trapped with nowhere to go. I would have thought this game was great, if it were in a bowling alley arcade.
  9. Feb 24, 2014
    Worst game of 2014 im sure, the game is not only disappointing, its a joke about rambo, raw shooter?? come on!!! what??? graphics are horrible! gameplay is the worst gameplay experience i had, and i play games like 20 years, the positives points are relatives to the developers for sure, this game sucks and big, not even 10 minutes of fun, nothing, and i was waiting for this game a lot!Worst game of 2014 im sure, the game is not only disappointing, its a joke about rambo, raw shooter?? come on!!! what??? graphics are horrible! gameplay is the worst gameplay experience i had, and i play games like 20 years, the positives points are relatives to the developers for sure, this game sucks and big, not even 10 minutes of fun, nothing, and i was waiting for this game a lot! PLEASE SQUARE ENIX OR UBISOFT, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF A RAMBO GAME!!!! dont let this people made a game that really sucks and not only that, its a scam in the trailers, and its a waste of money, and a waste of time....i cant belive i brought this game, i get scam by video footage's!!!! dont want my money back, im not like that, but the guys who made the game....take my coins, take it, and get a suit, and find a job that actually be good at, 'cause making games its not your future.... Expand
  10. Feb 22, 2014
    Rail shooter on pc? whoever approved this should get fired , and 40$? you're kidding me this game can be beaten in 3 to 4 hours , not like anyone would want to beat it.
  11. Feb 22, 2014
    Storm1672
    Feb 21, 2014
  12. Feb 22, 2014
    if this game came out in the mid 90s it would be OK. I usually do not review games if i have not played them, but this game deserves every bad review it is getting. I have watched a few videos of the gameplay and it is really painful to watch. This can possibly be the worst game to be released in recent years.
  13. Feb 22, 2014
    just shooting...huh?!
    rambo fans expected a little third person shooter or run n shoot maybe...
    Or farcry molded?(Far Cry 3 is more rambo... i think)
    not that ridiculous old nintendo zapper style...and do not look that coop mode...
    this kind of games must be extinct. nobody wants that.
  14. Feb 22, 2014
    This game could have been great... If they put it in an arcade and gave me a plastic gun with it.
    This game is terrible and I have no idea how the deloppers decided that it would be good to make a "Rambo" game a on-rails shooter. The only fun you can have with this game is seeing the hillarious facial animations.
    This game is an insult to the franchise in every way. I bet they just used
    This game is an insult to the franchise in every way. I bet they just used most of the voice acting from the actual movie. Just stay far away from this game, go watch the movie instead. (Speaking about movies, you can use a perk that will make QTE's unfailable, so in some levels, you don't have to hit any bottom). I can complain about everything about it for hours but that is unnecessary, because you get the point.

Stay away from this monster, it should be in one of these "budget games" sections alongside all those crappy games nobody has ever heard of. (sorry for a few TB ripoffs in this review, but he gave me the best way to explain a few things about this abomination of the industry)
  15. Feb 23, 2014
    Sad Verry Sad......
  16. May 1, 2014
    Why does this game exist? Not only was the film made over 30 years ago but also it is simply a cheap way of making a quick buck which is amplified by it having a popular franchise name which is unsurprising from reef entertainment that cannot make a SINGLE GOOD GAME TO SAVE THEIR LIVES! I cant even talk about it that long.
    The game is a on rails shooter, that ALONE makes this effortless
    The game is a on rails shooter, that ALONE makes this effortless but no they have to make it worse! The graphics look like they came off the ps2, its nothing but shooting and quick time events, has a TERRIBLE excuse of a story is repetitive as Geography studies and is less than 3 HOURS. I usually write a draft before writing a review and try to make it at least four or three paragraphs long but all i need to say is STAY AWAY! A game that's franchise is long gone, is one of the most poorly designed games ever made and is LESS THAN THREE HOURS has decided to make its content full price, that's right, FULL PRICE! I can find better games on my iPhone for FREE! It has no right to exist, may it burn in hell that's all i need to say goodnight.
  17. May 5, 2014
    Dont listen to the guy named "Raver" rating this game 10/10 out of his fat ass, he clearly is delusional and thinks this game defines hardcore gamers, when really its just a pile of ****
  18. Oct 21, 2014
    Seriously?Seriously?Seriously?Seriously?Seriously?Seriously?Seriously?Seriously?Seriously?Seriously?Seriously?Seriously?Seriously?Seriously?Seriously?
  19. May 10, 2014
    this game.....this game...... it could be better.
    they ruined my history.
    this game would be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better. Arcade shooting is good. but this game is **** even the worst game ever could be better than this, its terrible, but cmon developers, make a GOOD **** GAME OF THIS! even the old ones where horrible, for a awesome movie, a terrible game? i think
    this game.....this game...... it could be better.
    they ruined my history.
    this game would be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better.
    Arcade shooting is good.
    but this game is ****
    i think you will learn now, Reef Entertainment and TEYON Studios. next time for a Rambo Game, make a descent one.
  20. May 17, 2014
    High Price + Not por PC
    I think this game could've gotten good scores if it was released 5 years ago, for the WII and for 1/4 the price.
    This game doesn't fit in PC at all, and the price is just retarded.
  21. May 19, 2014
    Oh no this game! YEEESH! Where do I start, with the atrocious graphics or the laughable QTE'S. First off before you read this review and your thinking about buying this game don't even bother with this game STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME MAKE IT YOUR GOAL TO AVIOD IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! Alright so before my tantrum I was going to say that this game is an ON RAILS ARCADE SHOOTER because of thatOh no this game! YEEESH! Where do I start, with the atrocious graphics or the laughable QTE'S. First off before you read this review and your thinking about buying this game don't even bother with this game STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME MAKE IT YOUR GOAL TO AVIOD IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! Alright so before my tantrum I was going to say that this game is an ON RAILS ARCADE SHOOTER because of that we have enemies that are supposed to be tough to kill but the terrible A.I. does not make that happen just like the movie enemies that who cant hit the broadside of a **** barn. Also another thing that I should point out is that RAMBO LOOKS LIKE **** And this game was made in 2014 it looks like an early XBOX game as in the original. Finally thank you Reef Entertainment FOR MAKING THE BEST PILE OF **** GAME THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN JUST, THANK YOU. Expand
  22. Jul 2, 2014
    -10/10 If you want to buy this game you are not normal. When someone says to buy this game i am getting angry. The worst thing is rail shooting. You are just killing people. And i can say this game has got the best graphics. My PC is crashed. Why? Because this is the worst optimize i see on my life.
  23. Feb 27, 2015
    one of the worst games iv'e ever seen. no doubts.
    even if this game was a fps. i would still think it was a piece of ****

horrible story,
    generic AI
    terrible graphics which look like a ps2 game from 2002
    worst **** quick time events ever !
    horrendous voice acting and sound design.
    awful cover system.
    2 hours for a 40 - 60$ awful rail shooter ? **** YOU TEYON
  24. Dec 27, 2014
    I don't really have a problem with a game that is a rail shooter. But a game that is technically flawed in its graphics and audio departments and that is BAD if compared to other rail shooters... yes, with this I have a problem. Rail shooters can be awesome. Anyone who played House of the Dead or Time Crisis may have fond memories. But Rambo: The Video Game? Yeah, not so much...
  25. Feb 25, 2015
    This game is not worth your money in any sense. If you buy this game, prepare to have a bad time. Don't ever buy it. The story is there. The gameplay? Horrible. What about the guns? Nope, they're bad too. An on-rail shooter like this deserves no recognition.
  26. Feb 22, 2014
    awful, terrible, one of the worst games i have ever played, it may have worked as an android or iphone game but as a pc game, huge failure. rail shooter? in 2014? seriously? horrible controls sub par graphics, this in is right in there with ride to hell redemption.
  27. Feb 22, 2014
    The worst on-rails experience in gaming history. You will be captivated so much by its polygons, you will regret buying this mistake of a game. Took 4 hours to beat, and that is with the constantly-dying difficulty spike that occurs on the last level. The co-op (which in this case: good luck finding someone to writhe in agony with you) is hilariously even worse than the normal campaign byThe worst on-rails experience in gaming history. You will be captivated so much by its polygons, you will regret buying this mistake of a game. Took 4 hours to beat, and that is with the constantly-dying difficulty spike that occurs on the last level. The co-op (which in this case: good luck finding someone to writhe in agony with you) is hilariously even worse than the normal campaign by yourself. The animations are awful, the story follows the three Rambo movies. The best part, is that there are audio lines directly ripped out of the spine of the movies, because Stallone refused to lend his voice to the game, which was a smart decision. Get ready to ride the worst roller coaster ride of the your life. Expand
  28. Feb 23, 2014
    does this game have anything that's worth buying for ?NO,NO,NO,NO.we live in 21st century people ,where rail-shooters are long gone,and dont need to come back .Not only is this a bad game with terrible gameplay,thats no challenge at all qte's that are dumb and silly,sound design is awful and cuts out sometimes,the story and the voice over is completely ripped out of the movies,this game isdoes this game have anything that's worth buying for ?NO,NO,NO,NO.we live in 21st century people ,where rail-shooters are long gone,and dont need to come back .Not only is this a bad game with terrible gameplay,thats no challenge at all qte's that are dumb and silly,sound design is awful and cuts out sometimes,the story and the voice over is completely ripped out of the movies,this game is downright awful in every aspect,shooting,story,characters,none of that is in here,but worst of all ,as a fan of the rambo movies,having seen all 4,this is a despicable disgrace to them,this could have been a DECENT game,if it wasnt a **** best thing you can do right now is just go watch the movies,they are significantly better than this crap. Expand
  29. Feb 21, 2014
    this game is a piece of **** . .
  30. Feb 21, 2014
    Why did the the developer waste their time and money to make this? Nobody is going to buy it, it's garbage.
    Do they honestly expect to sell this game?
  31. Feb 21, 2014
    This is a below average game, that could have potential, if it was a version for mobile devices. At this category (Retail), we cannot overlook its many shortcomings. Besides the terrible graphics, it has some serious gameplay issues with the difficulty and the overall balance and the first playthrough will be hellish. On top of that, the content is minimum.One playthrough lasts about 3.5This is a below average game, that could have potential, if it was a version for mobile devices. At this category (Retail), we cannot overlook its many shortcomings. Besides the terrible graphics, it has some serious gameplay issues with the difficulty and the overall balance and the first playthrough will be hellish. On top of that, the content is minimum.One playthrough lasts about 3.5 hours and it has no extra modes. It really sets itself in the position for the Worst Game of the Year. Rambo fans will be disappointed at this chance being lost, but also will feel a bit nostalgic. Grab your Rambo buddy and spend 3 hours with the local co-op. That's all the fun you can get. Expand
  32. May 9, 2014
    This game is awful because of the price. It's such a rip off that you can only think that this is the developers plan, to screw people into the ground for a piece of crap, based on the brand association. If it was bargain basement preice, like £3.99/$5 you'd think it was ok and worth a go, with no expectations...
  33. Feb 21, 2014
    Pretty much anyone would easily have done a better job making this game. Demanding money for this is shameful and pathetic. The graphics are two generations outdated and the gameplay is lousy.
  34. Feb 21, 2014
    Just in case you are wondering, the 4 is for Rambo himself, not this outdated piece of junk game that maybe would have been cool in 2001. Thanks once again for ruining Rambo!
  35. Jun 12, 2014
    0/10. Would not play. Sucks major balls. Has no dogs. Where are the interactive fish? Majorly disappointing.
    Probably needs to be burnt and buried...

Still better than Call of Duty.
  36. Feb 24, 2014
    The fact that this game is a rail shooter is the reason why there are so many negative comments and reviews. Seriously, there's a reason why no one makes them anymore. This is 2014 not the 90s (it's outdated basically). This game would be more enjoyable on a console with a light gun because at least it has some value to it. This game with a mouse and keyboard is completely pointless.The fact that this game is a rail shooter is the reason why there are so many negative comments and reviews. Seriously, there's a reason why no one makes them anymore. This is 2014 not the 90s (it's outdated basically). This game would be more enjoyable on a console with a light gun because at least it has some value to it. This game with a mouse and keyboard is completely pointless. Throughout the advancement of video games and technology, rail shooter serves little purpose now (especially on PC). Rambo was never a good franchise, the first movie was quite good because it was an emotional and complex character study while the sequels were just mindless action movies. Despite that, Rambo could be an impressive game. But alas, this game disrespects the franchise. It's just a simplistic game with a well-known license slapped onto it. This game should be avoided at all cost, even for fans of Rambo. Rambo fans who defend this game are just disgraceful. I'm surprised that they can get away with charging idiots full price for this game (£29), not worth it even on console. I can buy a much better shooter with that much money, one that has better graphics and texture quality at least. You can throw a grenade in this game, like WOW! And apparently, you can heal when you kill enemies as well as disarm them when you shoot them in the legs. All the enemies look the same and this game is like 3 hours long. I know people hate CoD but this game is an example of an even worse shooter. I give it a 2 because it's not the worse game in the world. If I went to an arcade and I saw this game, I would give it a go. Put a pound in, pick up the gun and I would've enjoyed it a lot more but seriously, DON'T BUY IT!!! Expand
  37. Feb 23, 2014
    The only reason I'm giving this 1 is because it's about Rambo. A REALLY strong candidate for the worst game of 2014. Faces are terrible in this game, Ride to Hell: Retribution has better faces than this... Next time you make a Rambo game, make it FPS, not a rail shooter.
  38. Feb 25, 2014
    Unfortunately, it feels like it tries to appeal to my nostalgia, but like Duke Nukem Forever it doesn't work if it doesn't keep with the times. I think it might've done great back in the time of arcades with the pedal to expose yourself and use plastic guns like Time Crisis, but it doesn't work here. It's an outdated on-rail shooter mechanic with no originality, the QTEs send up a red flagUnfortunately, it feels like it tries to appeal to my nostalgia, but like Duke Nukem Forever it doesn't work if it doesn't keep with the times. I think it might've done great back in the time of arcades with the pedal to expose yourself and use plastic guns like Time Crisis, but it doesn't work here. It's an outdated on-rail shooter mechanic with no originality, the QTEs send up a red flag for 'lazy day' development, the graphics look strange or subpar like with Rambo's features, the last level is too unbalanced and massive difficulty spike, some spots where you can't take cover annoy me (last I checked, I wouldn't like getting shot at), the limited ammo mechanic is annoying if I can't move from my on-rail shooter spot to get some more, the perks and weapon choices are useless and all feel the same (it's a cursor, no recoil or anything feels different about the guns), I expect controversy with shooting policemen and expect to go Rambo on killing them, there are finicky instant death moments like if I miss an arrow or miss a QTE and the enemy kills me.

There's too much salt to cover the nostalgia to get to the taste of it. I think it's an insult to those who love Rambo or for those looking for a good video game in general. I wouldn't recommend getting it. Also, there are some bugs such as being stuck in slo-mo, the music loops are distinct and unsettling, and the game crashes spontaneously for PC. $40? I don't think so. $10? I don't think so. Free from a friend? Why do you think he's getting rid of it?
  39. May 7, 2014
    I'm not going jump on-board with the 0 votes because frankly to get a 0 it needs to be so terrible that it's insulting to even see and frankly it's not it is playable however that "playable experience" if very very lacking,
    i see where they where trying go with this game but it has been rushed and frankly feels unfinished, its a constant reminder as your playing through that there was clearly more work to be done,

Feels like time crisis but a lot worse, and with less soul.
  40. Feb 21, 2014
    This game looks just awful and that might be something caused by the long time it took to develop this game but it's still fun for an on-rails shooter
  41. Feb 21, 2014
    Rambo the videogame looks awful but the gameplay itself isn't that bad, perhaps it would've been amazing 10 years ago. Guilty pleasure for Rambo fans.
  42. Feb 22, 2014
    This game is basically an on the rail shooter, like Operation Wolf / Thunderbolt or Time Crisis. It may not be the best game ever, but that doesn't matter as it is such fun to play. Lower you expectations and just enjoy the game for what it is. If we still had arcades and this had been released as an arcade machine then I hate to think how much money I would have spent playing itThis game is basically an on the rail shooter, like Operation Wolf / Thunderbolt or Time Crisis. It may not be the best game ever, but that doesn't matter as it is such fun to play. Lower you expectations and just enjoy the game for what it is. If we still had arcades and this had been released as an arcade machine then I hate to think how much money I would have spent playing it (probably a lot more than the £18 this game costs) Expand
  43. Feb 22, 2014
    Nowhere near as bad or abysmal as people are making it out to be, but by all means it's not that good either. It's a standard arcade rail-shooter, something I don't mind seeing on the market every now and then. I am not a Rambo fan by any means, but after playing a few levels I was hooked onto the rail-shooting action. It's a small game, under 4 hours, a little longer if you play on GreenNowhere near as bad or abysmal as people are making it out to be, but by all means it's not that good either. It's a standard arcade rail-shooter, something I don't mind seeing on the market every now and then. I am not a Rambo fan by any means, but after playing a few levels I was hooked onto the rail-shooting action. It's a small game, under 4 hours, a little longer if you play on Green Barrett difficulty (because you'll die a few times.) The graphics are just very standard, nothing pretty or special just something to tell you "hey, I'm a tree" or "No, I'm a car." Now there are levels where the lighting, shades and graphics are booming. Level 3 is a perfect example of this. The lights and rain decals are spot on.

Voice acting is not there because every word is from the film reels, they've been edited just a tad to make the voice louder and background softer. Something I and a lot of people are not happy about, but it works. Levels range from small to medium. The major complaint is the comparison to Rambo. The hair is overdone and the face is too long. The other NPCs are just alright.

It works well for a quick time killer to play once in awhile or when you just go "You know, I need to shoot ****." There's upgrades for skills and weapon unlock challenges. Not really any replay value but if you need a fix for a rail-shooter arcade it'll do it. The price however is too much, wait until it falls to $15 or $10, better if it goes to $5. Hyper die-hard Rambo fans might get it to pass but if you want a dumb-fun arcade old fashion rail-shooter that will work too.
  44. Feb 24, 2014
    The games is a cross between time crisis (you have to duck behind stuff) and Alien storm (in parts) on the Sega. A new idea in the way the game flows but as a Rambo fan i think this game is brilliant. The graphics are not great but the game does play well and is trickier than you might think. Imagine a shooter game without the gun!
  45. Feb 23, 2014
    "It`s awful game bla bla bla"-they say
    "We need more dogs and more explosions"-they say.
    But almost no one can understand style and almost no one can understand the meaning of like we say in Russia "Rail Shooter". They good in they genre,but this game did not have to realese on retail, especially for such prices.Only Arcade,Only Hardcore
  46. Jun 4, 2014
    I give this game a solid 7. I grew up with the games like Die Hard Trilogy, Virtual Cop, Time Crisis and enjoyed those light-gun/rail-shooter games. So rambo is a rail-shooter, is it the best? Maybe not. The worst? Definitely not. I bought rambo, played it over 10 hours now. The game is much deeper than you think and rambo is more about getting a high score than about fantastic storylineI give this game a solid 7. I grew up with the games like Die Hard Trilogy, Virtual Cop, Time Crisis and enjoyed those light-gun/rail-shooter games. So rambo is a rail-shooter, is it the best? Maybe not. The worst? Definitely not. I bought rambo, played it over 10 hours now. The game is much deeper than you think and rambo is more about getting a high score than about fantastic storyline or world exporation.
    Graphics are decent and the level design is actually pretty good to be honest. The graphics are not the best out there, but they do the job. You need to fulfill these conditions to like rambo the videogame:

1) You need to like Rambo (quite obvious)
    2) You need to like rail-shooter games. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!)
    3) You need to like old-school, arcade type games. (This is important too.)
    4) You need to want to Rambo. (It's always a good day to Rambo)

I actually feel pretty bad, because i can see that the devs really like old-school type railgun shooters. This has everything. The stupid enemies that funnily look behind a barrel sticking their heads out.

to me, this is a perfect rambo game. Sure, it could have been better, but it's everything i can hope from a rambo game. And actually, i have played rambo more than CoD:Ghosts, i think that's enough said :)

5 reasons why i like Rambo:

1) Good, old-school fun
    2) Always time to do some Ramboing (one level takes about 5-10 minutes)
    3) You can compete against yourself. an arcade game thingy.
    4) I can blow stuff up with bow that has explosive tips...
    5) I can be John Rambo.

I even came up with a saying: "When everything else fails, you can always Rambo."

Not that bad of a game at all.
  47. Feb 21, 2014
    Rambo the videogame. I was bit curious about this game as Rambo Movies were the milestones of action genre movies. When I got my hands on the game, oh. this looks very bad.. I mean really bad. This game doesn't live up to the mark.
  48. May 11, 2014
    The best game i have already playied!!!!!!!!!! It. makes gta 5 smells like crap... That game is the best game of This generation...people that says that game is bad don't have culture
  49. May 24, 2014
    This game is truly a masterpiece,it is so amazing that we have these boring awful no good rail shooters instead of those awesome action packed games like Battlefield 4 or Call Of Duty Ghosts,this game is a must buy,if there was a extreme ultimate super stealth hardened veteran mlg edition i would buy it for 999$ just to go down to hell with it and burn it there.
    12/10 GOTY
  50. Jan 1, 2017
    Rambo The Video Game
    No surprises here
    Rambo The Video Game is an on rails shooter developed my favorite people that brought us the heavy fire series, if you can’t sense my sarcasm, trust me… it’s there… So it’s no surprise this is a bad game… one that gets worse the longer you play it… I’ll give the developers credit, they do mix the game up a bit as you travel through the story of
    Rambo The Video Game
    No surprises here
    I’ll give the developers credit, they do mix the game up a bit as you travel through the story of the Rambo trilogy for 3 and a half hours…
    You’ll do quick time sequences, guns, stealth sections with the bow which were my favorite.. and explosive sequences…
    much more variety than any of the heavy fire games… but that doesn’t take away from the fact that this game is just a joke…
    It looks and sounds like an early ps2 game… cut scenes are choppy, the level design is uninteresting…
    it’s a chore to get through…
    As you do shoot your way through levels either alone or with a friend you get graded based on the difficulty you complete it in, by the way you might as well not even consider playing on normal or easy because you’ll hardly get any credit at all other than story progression… no trophies for you..
    You shoot bad guys, full up your wrath meter to slow down time for the opportunity to gain health…
    which isn’t too much of an issue until later in the game...
    You also level up to unlock skills and perks to buff your Rambo up to your own liking…
    However the final mission feels like it’s from an entirely different game…
    There is an insane difficulty spike out of nowhere and brings down any hopes of recommendations from me…
    They stack heavies turrets and dozens of enemies right on top you, massively spaced out checkpoints, and cheap kill these enemies before the tanks seers you sections that can mean instadeath…
    And all of this is so bad because dying on any difficulty other than easy more than a few times means you have to start the mission all the way from the beginning….
    This game was just garbage up to this point... now its painful garbage...
    It’s like walking on broken glass trying to finish it…
    Don’t play it
    I Give Rambo The Video Game a 2.5/10
  51. Dec 16, 2014
    This game is absolute **** It looks bad, plays bad and is VERY overpriced. ($40 for a 4 hour on-rails shooter? Bull****.) It makes the bf4 and Cod Ghosts campaigns feel like far cry in comparison.
  52. May 18, 2015
    Some things cannot be undone, by that I mean why oh way did i play this game.This is far by many means one of the worst games ever. If you want a good rail shooter that were published in the 90s, try Virtua Cop 2.
  53. Aug 7, 2015
    No words can express this piece of crap, probably the worst game i ever seen, discusting graphics, horrible gameplay, nothing in this game is good its just garbage, thats all. Dont waste precious money on this hideous game. A game that i will remember and have nightmares about it for being so sh ity.
  54. Sep 10, 2015
    Everything is wrong with this game- it has the most repeating and lazy soundtrack, impossible to control camera and a play time that is 2 to 4 hours!!?? The game is seriously broken with crashes, bugs, glitches and may cause you to have some PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Dissorder) after playing. There is nothing good about this game. Overall the pros and cons are
    +May give you a good laugh
    +May give you a good laugh about how bad the game is
    -Seriously lazy developers
    -Bad and repetitive gameplay
    -Rail shooter which costs almost as much as a normal game
    -$40 price tag that should have been $5
    +Game is intense at times but not more than 5 minutes in total in your playthrough
    -Ridicoulosly easy
    -Bad Quick time events, bad action design
    -Awkward graphics and animations
    -No story at all

OVERALL- Bad lazy, poor, cheap and overpriced garbage that shouldnt be played by no one and should be a failure
  55. Mar 1, 2016
    Para ser sincero eu nunca joguei "Rambo: The Bosta Game", apenas assisti a sua medíocre "Gameplay" pelo YouTube. Mas estou vindo aqui mesmo assim, não para ser um "Hater Modinha" mas para ser justo. Esse jogo não merece nem nota 1, é um completo lixo em todos os aspectos. Não é somente um jogo ruim, é um jogo enganoso, que se utilizou de um personagem famoso que no caso é o RamboPara ser sincero eu nunca joguei "Rambo: The Bosta Game", apenas assisti a sua medíocre "Gameplay" pelo YouTube. Mas estou vindo aqui mesmo assim, não para ser um "Hater Modinha" mas para ser justo. Esse jogo não merece nem nota 1, é um completo lixo em todos os aspectos. Não é somente um jogo ruim, é um jogo enganoso, que se utilizou de um personagem famoso que no caso é o Rambo (Interpretado nos filmes por Sylvester Stallone) para vender algumas cópias, pois os desenvolvedores fizeram isso apenas para ganhar dinheiro, não estão nem aí para como o jogo saiu. O estilo de gameplay de "Rambo: The Video Game" lembra muito a jogabilidade de "The House of the Dead", a diferença é que o game foi vendido como se fosse um game "Triple A" mesmo com uma jogabilidade totalmente ultrapassada e no caso desse jogo, mal feita. além da jogabilidade medíocre e nem um pouco divertida, temos também a porcaria do design dos inimigos, que é o mesmo em quase todas as fases do jogo, gráficos lixos para tal geração, história porca, dublagem péssima, músicas e áudios terrivelmente mal colocados, diversão inexistente... É por essas e outras trilhões de coisas que vim dar meu belo e redondo ZERO, não é apenas um dos piores jogos de toda a história, desenvolvido e publicado com a cavidade anal, é um imundo caça-níqueis que desonra toda a comunidade gamer e os fãs de Rambo.

Nota Final: 0/10 (Podre)
  56. Mar 16, 2017
    You can sum up this entire game with just this sound https://youtu.be/TCVsUh850EI?t=13 everything else doesn't matter, if you have the pc version just don't use keyboard so you can appreciate the real horror.

1. Pelit (Finland)
    May 11, 2014
    Rambo sucks major ass, but the game is actually so bad, that in some crooked way it's good. It's an interactive turd, but the transition from bad action movies to bad action games is as smooth as possible. [Apr 2014]
  2. games(TM)
    Apr 9, 2014
    It's only when the game reaches Soviet-occupied Afghanistan, the weakest of the movies, that the game boasts moments of genuine enjoyment. [Issue#146, p.119]
  3. Games Master UK