• Publisher: Reverb
  • Release Date: Aug 19, 2013
2.1

1. Aug 28, 2013
    Are you kidding me!?
    There are so many issues this game has had for months and now they add some crap "zombie" content and call this a new game?
    THIS IS NOT A NEW GAME! IT IS THE SAME EXACT GAME I PURCHASED A YEAR AGO ON STEAM. How can this game have been released on August 19th when its already in my library and Steam shows I purchased it last year? This is basically a scam. Did
    Are you kidding me!?
    This is basically a scam. Did Sergey Titov develop this game?
  2. Sep 21, 2013
    hell yeah!! zombies and apocalypse :D well zombie mode made the game funnier and more interesting for me, and it gives MORE ACHIEVEMENTS for a achievements junkie. BUT, it still acts like a BETA or something, at least not like a final version of a game should be.
    Sadly some achievements are also still bugged
  3. AWG
    Sep 14, 2013
    "Ravaged: Zombie Apocalypse" is a terrible, unfunny, glitched game. End of line.
  4. Aug 28, 2013
    Lets not fall for shady marketing tricks, because that is exactly what this is. This game is the same exact Ravaged it was several months ago, only now with some enemy bots and some new maps. How does this give the company the ability to pretend this is a completely new release, or reboot, of the game. Everything that people say about the game in the original Ravaged reviews, still appliesLets not fall for shady marketing tricks, because that is exactly what this is. This game is the same exact Ravaged it was several months ago, only now with some enemy bots and some new maps. How does this give the company the ability to pretend this is a completely new release, or reboot, of the game. Everything that people say about the game in the original Ravaged reviews, still applies to this game.
    This attempt at a fake reboot, to rename the game and stamp a new release date on it, was an intentionally misleading practice.
    Instead of including the new content as DLC or a general update, they just decided that since Ravaged was doing badly that they would add a few new maps, stamp a zombie title on the game, and then sell it as a entirely different game to a new demographic: the masses of zombie fans. (Which this game actually still has very little to do with zombies.)
    That aside, I gave Ravaged originally a 2/10 because despite being a physically attractive game, with beautifully crafted maps and models, it feels like PURE WRONG. Nothing feels right. Mechanics are clunky and combat feels horrific, technical issues plague the game, and the developers spend more time trying to coax forum posters into believing they are working on problems they had not even been aware of than actually working on the game. They took that attractive world they attempted to make and plastered zombie guts on it. Now it has nothing.
    Look at your "new" game's score, 2Dawn. Worse than before because you tried to mislead gamers. Still think this was a clever idea???
  5. GTO
    Aug 19, 2013
    Ok so, I bought this game because it was the low low price of $10 so and it looked fun in the trailer,
    Oh boy was I wrong, there are no words to describe how terrible this game really is, I recommend that you avoid it like the plague.
  6. Aug 20, 2013
    The new zombie mode is better than the original, but still need to improve. The whole game is like a simplified version of dayz, you need to get some weapons and do the mission. With maximum 5 players in a server, you'll surely have some fun. But the difficulty of the game is ridiculously high, lag compensation is bad, it needs to be fixed.

Overall, the game released without any

Overall, the game released without any testing, until further improvement, this game is still buggy and imbalanced, but as a zombie game between dayz and left 4 dead, ravaged got its potential.
  7. May 30, 2014
    the worst zombie game i have ever played dead island is better left 4 dead is better state of decay is better
    DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY
    the gameplay is buggy sluggish if you like the game seems to have no meaning or any end goal and you seem to feel like you are killing zombies to kill the time it would have taken to buy another game

There are no critic reviews yet.