• Publisher: Reverb
  • Release Date: Oct 17, 2012
5.7

1. Oct 30, 2012
    The best thing about Ravaged is the team based vehicular combat action taking place in big maps. Everything else will feel like some dull more of the same from etqw and battlefield that still needs some polishing. Cool game, but nothing ground-breaking.
  2. Nov 1, 2012
    I started out having high hopes for this game as it seemed to fit a nice rage/fallout inspired multiplayer shooter. I was let down tremendously. The gameplay is bug ridden to the point of invisible walls, "flying people," and lag driven cars. The game itself would be a decent shooter, but the constant frame drops leave this game completely unplayable. Good idea, terrible execution.
  3. Jun 2, 2013
    This game appealed to me in various ways. I am a huge fan of the post-apocalyptic theme and competitive shooters. The map environments are well detailed and are interesting to explore. However, this game just feels awful. The controls and gunplay are extremely awkward. Besides the fact that the game just feels wrong, there is also absolutely NO playerbase to mention. At any given time I can log in and fine anywhere from 1-15 people playing. Also, the START match button on the menu has been broken for months and the developers have done nothing except tell you to use the browse feature instead. This game also frequently crashes on me.
    Overall, this game really has no unique or interesting value to it. It is a very weak developed shooter with lots of broken features and no playerbase.
    If the developers of Ravaged could at least take the time to fix a major bug present at the main menu, maybe I wouldn't rate the game as low as I am. But as of right now, Ravaged is by far one of the worst games I have purchased, ever.
  4. Jan 12, 2013
    If they said this is still Alpha or to some degree Beta, I might rate it 6/10 but this? Barely mediocre shooter, full of RPG/tube players. Not even worth for free.
  5. Jan 11, 2013
    I have to say, before you read on, I played only for 28 minutes. If this is an issue for you, ignore it, but I promise I have a really good reasons for it.

To start off with, this weekend was a free weekend for the game, so I fortunately didn't have to purchase the game. This game is just bad. It's one of those fun bads, but still bad. To start off with, the graphics aren't THAT great.
    I have my settings on High, and even then the textures look questionable. Graphics aren't everything, and they aren't straight out horrid, but not that good.

For gameplay? Oh god no. First off one of the major things I thought this game was about was the vehicles. Turns out, they're terrible. They drive absolutely horrible and defy physics sometimes. The sounds produced by the vehicles are alright, but just end up producing an annoying buzz after so long. The weapons are just silly. Most of the time the recoil either is absent totally, or is so large isn't not even funny. It's also funny how when you ADS, there is next to no recoil, while in third person mode, it's very large. The weapons aren't balanced either, as the M4 kills super fast, the snipers are trash (literally, they don't even work), and the pistols are just as good as any pistol in any game. Maps are alright. They got lazy at some points, when you go to a stair you just magically teleport to the top of them, you can get stuck in many parts.. it's just horribly put together.

Again, 28 minutes, not that long, but I just couldn't take it after using my M4 to blast my way to their spawn and camp them while my team just gathers gas cans.
  6. May 3, 2013
    This game must have gotten a lot of padded reviews. This game is far below average in every aspect. A few features of the main menu are even completely broken at the moment. And even though they kindly acknowledge the problem in the forums, nothing has been done to fix it for months. I have nothing against the developers, in fact go buy it! Just so you can see what I mean. This game is bad AND broken. The community is not just small but completely hostile and cruel. Exploiting. Spawn-killing. I mean the people who support this game are either developers, developers friends and family, or kids who snagged this game for 90% off on Steam and cant afford a real game. Expand
  7. Apr 15, 2013
    Mediocre in every aspect. Maybe 10 years ago this game might have been worth a 7, maybe. I recommend PlanetSide 2 or BF3 over this. Weapons suck, vehicles suck, controls suck, animations suck, textures suck.
  8. Jun 2, 2013

1. Feb 19, 2013
    Ravaged looks like a multiplayer shooter that does not give a tangible contribution to the genre. The 2 Dawn Games creatures present a gaming experience rather simple, based on the standards of many other productions.
  2. Dec 21, 2012
    Ravaged is an overall mediocre shooter which relies heavily on vehicles. Fun at times but mostly boring - it can be a suggested buy only because it's quite cheap.
  3. Nov 26, 2012
    Fun yet flawed, the postapocalyptic Ravaged is a ghost town.