3.1

1. Apr 25, 2012
    When I picked up raven squad I was expecting mediocre. Not abomination, witch this game is. I hope the developers go bankrupted.
  2. Apr 25, 2012
    this game sucks its not even worst renting
  3. myHKRISS
    Aug 28, 2009
    I played this game for about 10 minutes and then i erased it without having any doubts that it's the worst 2009 game. The graphics don't look bad, but the voice acting and gameplay, plus the behavior of the enemy and characters make this game an "avoid game". Too bad it could have been a unique experience.
  4. ToreLarsen½
    Sep 16, 2009
    Totaly agree with the Metascore on this one. This game is stupid - it surely have got FPS shooter in it, but when you play the game, you don't get that, good game feeling at all. The game misses the general concept of "game" ... What i'm trying to say is.. This... Game... S**ks

1. Raven Squad is 90 percent first-person shooter, 10 percent strategy game, and 100 percent bad.
    Don’t play this game. The idea of blending a first-person shooter with a real-time strategy game isn’t a bad one, but the execution was a complete failure. I’ll look back fondly at my time reviewing Raven Squad -- all three hours of it -- but only because I couldn’t stop laughing at the fact that this game exists.
  3. Raven Squad starts with a brilliant concept and doesn't bother to flesh it out into a fun or compelling game. It's practically a gift to competing developers. In that regard all it lacks is a note reading, "Here's a template for a hybrid FPS-RTS; do something useful with it, because we don't feel like it."