3.4

1. Feb 2, 2015
    The Story is really great. Of course there are some technical issues - but we had none of them. So we can´t talk about them. Gameplay is ok and the graphics of the carribbean is quite nice. We think after some patches it´ll be a great game.
  2. Mar 15, 2016
    I started this game expecting **** I was pleasantly surprised when It was GOTY, 10/10 Would play again.The main character is really gruff and tough, and the story is so good, you will **** your pants!

1. Apr 24, 2015
    It’s disgusting on almost every level, and the fact Topware is selling it for $54.99 is unforgivable.
  2. CD-Action
    Apr 1, 2015
    I suspect that if I took the ridiculous money needed to buy Raven’s Cry and instead spent it on a crate of pins, chewed them all up, swallowed them, followed up with salt, washed everything down with lemon juice and then excreted, I would have as much fun as I had in the Caribbeans by Reality Pump. [04/2015, p.52]
  3. We take the role of Christopher Raven, who became a pirate captain after his family... ah, screw it. The game is terrible. I say that as a guy who honestly tried to become enamored of it for a week straight. [April 2015, p.62]