8.5

1. Sep 20, 2013
    Esta es una crítica SUBJETIVA tras haber finalizado el juego.

LO BUENO: Diseños espectaculares y que algunas zonas son muy originales. LO MALO: No aporta nada nuevo, duración un poco limitada (a mí se me ha hecho más corto que Origins) y que requiera instalar Uplay. Ubisoft ha hecho un trabajo bastante decente con estos 2 último Rayman pero a mí personalmente los mejores me
    Esta es una crítica SUBJETIVA tras haber finalizado el juego.

LO BUENO: Diseños espectaculares y que algunas zonas son muy originales.

Ubisoft ha hecho un trabajo bastante decente con estos 2 último Rayman pero a mí personalmente los mejores me parecen Rayman 2: the great escape y Raymay Rayman 3: hoodlum havoc (siendo para mí el 2 no solo el mejor de los Rayman sino que también uno de los mejores del género de plataformas de todas las generaciones) y creo que ni Origins ni Legends pueden rivalizar con ellos; espero que pronto podamos ver otro Rayman en 3D.

Rayman legends es un juego que te gustará bastante si eres fan de los plataformas en 2D y si no has jugado al anterior, si no es el caso (es decir: has jugado al Origins), entonces es muy posible que este Rayman no te guste tanto ya que es más de lo mismo y no te sorprenderá (exceptuando quizá los escenarios musicales) pues la originalidad la tuvo Origins al ser el primero en adoptar esta nueva fórmula.
    Como ya he dicho, si te gustan mucho los plataformas en 2D y es tu primer Rayman de esta generación, píllalo puesto que no es caro; si no...alquílalo si puedes.
  2. Dec 25, 2013
    I really wanted to like this game, since I loved Rayman Origins so much (took the time to get everything there except for the trophies on couple of levels). But boy, does this one stink in comparison. All they would've needed to do was use the same concept from Origins and expand on it. Instead, no more time trials, trunk chases and shmup parts (at least as far as I've played. There areI really wanted to like this game, since I loved Rayman Origins so much (took the time to get everything there except for the trophies on couple of levels). But boy, does this one stink in comparison. All they would've needed to do was use the same concept from Origins and expand on it. Instead, no more time trials, trunk chases and shmup parts (at least as far as I've played. There are different chase levels now but even the design of the first one already made me think "Who on earth designed this?! This is total crap". Then there are those stupid lottery tickets, the huge menus and the overall inferior graphical presentation. And then of course there's that uplay crap. No. Just no. Expand
  3. Nov 3, 2014
    The one thing, the ONE thing that Rayman Legends can at least take credit for is being a much more focused platformer than Origins. Origins had a very messy difficulty curve, some repeating sections due to quirky level design in some areas, and it had a hard time finding its own style as well. Luckily Legends fixes most of the things that were wrong, but its still a pretty average toThe one thing, the ONE thing that Rayman Legends can at least take credit for is being a much more focused platformer than Origins. Origins had a very messy difficulty curve, some repeating sections due to quirky level design in some areas, and it had a hard time finding its own style as well. Luckily Legends fixes most of the things that were wrong, but its still a pretty average to almost-great platforming experience for some of the same reasons. The levels unlock as you free more captives in each, bonus areas unlock as well as new characters to play as, and the whole thing has a much better sense of progression as you play. It makes it perfect for someone with perhaps not a huge motivation to get through it all in one sitting. A.k.a. you can take your time or even take a break and come back to different (read as harder) levels later when you feel up for it. The soundtrack is not quite as good this time (far less adventurous genre-wise), but (and it may just be me) I'm also rather upset that the same visual designs are being used as well. I know they changed up the enemy designs, but Rayman and his crew aside from some newer characters all look about the same. I adored Rayman 1 and Rayman 2's characters designs. They were wholly unique for those two games respectively, however the team behind these games really need to find a new art style. It was clear from playing through Rayman Origins that they weren't sure what to go with aside from some references to enemy designs dating as far back as 1995, but here its obvious in Legends that they need to come up with something new. To be frank, the game looks like a very well made Flash game. Now that isn't particularly appealing to me, and I tolerated it, but I know that they are capable of coming up with a better looking game. Expand
  4. May 23, 2014
    this game is good and sometimes fun, but it's about average, so i supposed to give it 6. But i have seen other people play it MULTIPLAYER and it looks damn 200% more FUN, but i only play it single player so i give it a plus 1
  5. Jul 18, 2014
    This is the best plataformer I've ever played. Simple, good looking and dynamic. In fact, I think that the looks are the greatest part. Flowing and pleasant animations, funny characters and beautiful scenarios, along, of course, with the music (oh, the music is so good). All this forms the heart and soul of the Rayman world, which is so casual and relaxing.

I want more games like this

I want more games like this one. So pure. Of course, is repetitive, it would have been nice to add some variety to the gameplay. For me is a game to play not more than 5 levels each time in boring afternoons. Nevertheless, it's so nice to play, I can appreciate the care and affection the creators have dedicated to it. Great job.

P.D.: Beyond Good & Evil 2, please
  6. Dec 11, 2016
    The game starts very fun, but it gets repetitive fast, and boring after a while. Too childish, i couldn't finish this game out of boredom, don't know why. Maybe i was burned out, don't know.

1. Oct 25, 2013
    A charming and inventive platformer that understands what makes the genre special, and never rests on its laurels.
  2. Sep 11, 2013
    While in many ways superior to Origins I’m giving it the same score because it’s a little bit too similar in places, nevertheless Rayman Legends is one of the best platformers of all time and you should definitely buy it if you want to have a smile on your face.
  3. Sep 5, 2013
    Rayman Legends falls just short of being an absolutely timeless classic, but that’s just about the worst thing anyone can say about it. It’s every bit as good as its predecessor — stronger on some fronts and a little weaker on others — and continues to strengthen Rayman’s position as an enduring gaming mascot.