Rayman Raving Rabbids PC

7.6

1. SaloM.
    Sep 5, 2007
    I think it's really underrated, I've NEVER played the Wii version, and I'm starting to save money to buy the Wii and the second part of the Rabbids. Ubisoft has gone completely mad, the game now is completely FREE, for any reason, don't buy this game, download it now. I'm a hardcore gamer, I like Doom 3, Half-Life 2, Battlefield 2, EVE Online... But I haven't I think it's really underrated, I've NEVER played the Wii version, and I'm starting to save money to buy the Wii and the second part of the Rabbids. Ubisoft has gone completely mad, the game now is completely FREE, for any reason, don't buy this game, download it now. I'm a hardcore gamer, I like Doom 3, Half-Life 2, Battlefield 2, EVE Online... But I haven't laughed so much with a videogame since Conker Bad Fur Day on N64. The graphics may be a bit crappy, since it was meant to be a Wii game from the ground up, but with higher resolutions, it looks really nice. The Sounds are simply hilarious, you'll be laughing with the screams of the bunnies. The gameplay, for me, is simply fantastic, the mouse and keyboard ALMOST works as the Wiimote. It's not a really underwhelmig lengthy game (took me about 10 hours to finish it), but you'll get one of the funniest games around. Do yourself a favor and start downloading the game now, it's only 1.5 Gigs (or less) for the bargain price of FREE. Expand
  2. Jasone
    Dec 10, 2008
    My 3 year old loves. He can use the keyboard better than the wii controller, and does not get bored as fast. This is a kids game, if you are hardcore (or your mom says you are ) skip this game entirely. Get it for your toddler, they will laugh through the whole thing.
  3. Dec 17, 2013
    I liked this game. Despite the sometimes difficult and repetitive mini-games, the game is not bad. The main plus point is that the game is addictive and you just do not want to stop playing it! And most importantly it is raaaaaaaaaaaaabbiiiiiiiiiiiiits!!!

1. A direct port of a game clearly designed for the Wii to platforms that don't even support the core appeal. It's sad now that the bunny that demos the Wii's controls before every event is replaced by...empty space.
  2. The PC version of Raving Rabbids is still a goofy collection of minigames, but some of the fun was lost in translation from the Wii.
  3. The Wii version still costs 50 big ones, but there's a world of difference between experiencing this game with a Wii-mote and playing via the PC mouse-keyboard.