Red Faction II PC

5.7

1. EdTha
    Jun 8, 2003
    Great game... It gets together, the good things of almost every fps, ands adds interaction with teh sorroundings...
  2. MichaelA.
    May 10, 2007
    One of the best if not the best first person shooters ever made. Multiplayer is amazing along with great 1 player mode. 10 out of 10.
  3. J.W.
    Aug 21, 2003
    This game is awesome, I have it on my PS2, my friend has it on his PS2, I play it every time I go to his house, he plays it every time he comes to my house. How can the PC version be worse if it came out at a later date? You're all CRAZY!!!
  4. May 7, 2011
    This game was amazing for it's time. Yes it is short, yes it doesn't have multiplayer. But who cares? When you can just terrorize the civilians? Or save them... The attention to detail is great. The music has some roots to the first game, but it has some of it's own tracks which are phenomenal. The story is interesting. The Geo Mod gives us nice looks, even though more scripted. I wouldThis game was amazing for it's time. Yes it is short, yes it doesn't have multiplayer. But who cares? When you can just terrorize the civilians? Or save them... The attention to detail is great. The music has some roots to the first game, but it has some of it's own tracks which are phenomenal. The story is interesting. The Geo Mod gives us nice looks, even though more scripted. I would recommend this only to people who like singleplayer experiences. People hate it for being less of the first game. But i played this one first and i know that the first game was bigger, but it laked detail and polish. While this is simply what the game probably should have been. I give it a 10/10 to keep the score higher then what it is. Expand

1. For those of you who are online multiplayer fans though, an offline botmatch may just be seen as unacceptable … and that’s what you get with RFII. That’s a shame since the first one was fantastic.
  2. Short is never good, no matter which context you put it in. And this game is short. It's penis-envy short. It's the shortest single-player FPS game I've ever played. A four hour gameplay experience for a retail product is like a 20 second sexual intercourse. It just doesn't feel right, and you feel cheated.
    Fun, certainly, but single-player is a bit too linear and bit too short, even if the combat is engaging, well-thought out, and generally intense.