Rekoil PC

2.2

1. Feb 4, 2014
    Why is this a thing? The mechanics are clunky, the game isn't optimized, the gameplay is lacking.... seriously, why does it even exist?????????????????
  2. Feb 4, 2014
    Despite the current five positive user reviews, I'd have to say watching the trailers for this game and live game play on youtube made my wallet recoil back into my pocket. This is a boring FPS. The market is so saturated with FPS, you'd have to really put a ton of work to even attempt at originality for this genre. This game might have done well back in 2000 as competition with CounterDespite the current five positive user reviews, I'd have to say watching the trailers for this game and live game play on youtube made my wallet recoil back into my pocket. This is a boring FPS. The market is so saturated with FPS, you'd have to really put a ton of work to even attempt at originality for this genre. This game might have done well back in 2000 as competition with Counter Strike, but does not stand a chance in today's market. Expand
  3. Feb 12, 2014
    Probably one of the biggest let downs in a while. The vision for the game was great. It's a shame the execution was so poorly done. Sloppy, hastily thrown together game. If it were F2P it might be worth a a few minutes of play but as a paid title it just disappoints. there are only ever about 10-15 players online and spawning is almost always a guaranteed instant spawn death. Ridiculous.
  4. Feb 9, 2014
    Ставлю этой игре оценку 2 из 10 . В игре очень плохая графика , но высокие системные требования , много багов и недоработок , ужасный мультиплеер не приятно убивать врагов . Не понимаю как 505 games смогли сделать такое говно .
  5. Feb 26, 2014
    I actually bought this game because it looks so bad that it might be good.

It wasn't good.

"hey man what are you playing?

REKOIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Feb 19, 2014
    Wow, the biggest problem with this game is the poor execution on a PROVEN game type. CS clones are pretty abundant, and hell if you are really interested in trying something new, you could try ones that are much higher rated than this. I'm pretty embarrassed to have spent money on this product. The frame rates drop off and pick up all the time. The game lobby was pretty barren at allWow, the biggest problem with this game is the poor execution on a PROVEN game type. CS clones are pretty abundant, and hell if you are really interested in trying something new, you could try ones that are much higher rated than this. I'm pretty embarrassed to have spent money on this product. The frame rates drop off and pick up all the time. The game lobby was pretty barren at all times when I played. The handful of players that were on were all disappointed with this game. Expand
  7. Apr 8, 2014
    The dev's thought this was 1990 for some reason. You just can't release a buggy game in 2014 and expect good reviews. There's nothing going for the game, and if you even bothered to watch those interviews with the developers, they literally had nothing to say about the game. They couldn't give people one reason to play this game over anything else other than 'It's a fun old school fastThe dev's thought this was 1990 for some reason. You just can't release a buggy game in 2014 and expect good reviews. There's nothing going for the game, and if you even bothered to watch those interviews with the developers, they literally had nothing to say about the game. They couldn't give people one reason to play this game over anything else other than 'It's a fun old school fast paced shooter. Just you and your gun' And boy did they really mean it. Small maps, 0 players.

Game went on sale for half a dollar because of how bad it was. 505 blatantly lied to people about the game being actively worked on even when the developers themselves stated they were no longer working on the game.

This game is not worth your time or your money

1. Feb 14, 2014
    Rough around the edges would be an understatement. Sadly, it's just hard to find a reason why you should play Rekoil, given the abundance of choices in its genre.
  2. Feb 12, 2014
    Rekoil is a banal title with poorly implemented features, confusing UI and ugly aesthetics. I can appreciate what Plastic Piranha tried to do, but sadly they have failed to deliver on promises of balanced, competitive gameplay – and even on some of the basic core mechanics of a competent FPS.
  3. Feb 10, 2014
    The problems of Rekoil are many, starting with the unbalanced weapon system to the extremely annoying and frequent visual bugs. The respawn system has been miscalculated. Bad sound, animations and poor 3D models come together to provide a badly balanced game.