Reprisal PC

8.4

1. Jun 26, 2013
    Beautiful nostalgic homage with well executed mechanics. But sadly way to easy because the AI has no clue how to play this game. And as there is no PVP it has nothing left for you to aspire to after completing the nauseatingly unchallenging, but entertaining, 3 hour campaign. I say this as a very moderately talented casual player.
    If they fix the AI or add a multiplayer mode this game
    If they fix the AI or add a multiplayer mode this game might have some serious potential and would definitely be worth some money.
  2. Mar 8, 2013
    If you remember Populous by Bullfrog then Reprisal is for you. In essence it's a Populous remake with a splash of pixel updating. I loved the original so was keen to play this and it didn't disappoint. Spread over 30 campaign islands and up against 3 other CPU tribes, once completed further Challenge islands are unlocked. Added to this the 'Skirmish' mode which generates random islands toIf you remember Populous by Bullfrog then Reprisal is for you. In essence it's a Populous remake with a splash of pixel updating. I loved the original so was keen to play this and it didn't disappoint. Spread over 30 campaign islands and up against 3 other CPU tribes, once completed further Challenge islands are unlocked. Added to this the 'Skirmish' mode which generates random islands to compete on adding hours of game play.

The music is also great, again I love chip tunes and so this was right up my street. All in all a great game and brought back many a nostalgic memory.
  3. Apr 16, 2013
    With sexy music, hot graphics and taurine gameplay, all I can say is that Reprisal is an extraordinarily beautiful creation. You should buy it or just feel bad and stuff :I

There are no critic reviews yet.