7.8

1. Jun 15, 2014
    'Behind the story of the Movie reservoir dogs, Very Special Indeed'
    'Behind the story of the Movie reservoir dogs, Very Special Indeed'
    One of a kind. Somewhat this game is really Unique, Taking Hostages & Giving orders, Really Clean and Tactical. The game is Violent if you want it to be so its all your Choice. This game Deserves more than what it got, the game is rated Medicore because of the Violent Content, Other than that, this game was a 9/10. Too bad some People did not get to play it .'Too Violent?? Pffftt.....Cmon now.'
  2. Sep 6, 2011
    this game is special !
    i never saw a game like this i mean to chose if u want to try kill them all or do ur best to save them
    and then the game will say if ur are psycho or professional lol
    its awesome game it has a lot of good things and its kind of hard its worth one 10 i guess ! :P
  3. PeterKok
    Jan 26, 2009
    I don't care if some characters of the movie aren't in the game and don't mind if the options are not what I expext from a pc-game, because I love the admosphere in the game. Walking on a sunny day in the streets, being bad. I feel the sun burning. I know there are lots of other games that bring that asmosphere too and I like those games also!! (Far Cry, Crysis).
  4. AzarAbbas
    Nov 10, 2008
    May be not the best action game of all time, but certainly giving it a 50 score by metacritics is unjust, where 10 dozen other shooters gets much higher score with much poor gameplay than this (e.g HALO which gets a whopping 83). Therefore I give 'Reservoir Dogs' a score of "8".

Repetitive gameplay and limited replayability and difficulty settings are just the tip of the iceberg of a game that could've explored so much more of the characters from the movie, but just barely scratched the surface of the film.
  2. It’s rollicking good fun all the way, let down by the short, repetitive nature of individual levels and the fact that only Michael Madsen of the original cast appears in the game.
  3. If you're a fan of the film and of violent games, then you should really enjoy yourself. It's got style, class and lots and lots of violence, as well as a kick ass soundtrack.